[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT A MAN WHO SAID THIS, /POL/? FOR SHAME!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: howcanpolsupoortali.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2630) Image search: [Google]
howcanpolsupoortali.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2630
DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT A MAN WHO SAID THIS, /POL/? FOR SHAME!

#nevertrump #trumpisracsis
>>
Well he aint wrong is he.
>>
>>76202171
That's a Mohammad Ali quote you fucking retard. Trump never said that.
>>
>>76202289

no, he's very wrong, come on it's 2016, this sorta of mind set needs to end.
>>
File: 5a4.png (457 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
5a4.png
457 KB, 680x471
>>76202171
Nice source faggot
>>
>>76202317

fuck, you figured it out faster than I thought. I wanted to see if this could fly as a meme on facebook and other social media.
>>
>>76202171
I have yet to see any birds defy this. Sure, some species will occasionally eat near each other, but I have yet to see any close association between birds species. They certainly never build nests, or even cohabitate in the same space as another species.

Why do you hate birds so much OP?
>>
>>76202171
bruh a couple days after Ali died how are you gonna try to pull the wool over us
>>
File: 1464451744505.jpg (10 KB, 195x250) Image search: [Google]
1464451744505.jpg
10 KB, 195x250
>>76202171
PIGEON BLUE BIRD MARRIAGE IS COMPLETELY NATURAL SHITLORD
>>
wew lad, allow me to retreat to my all-black no whites allowed safe space so i can engage in intellectual circlejerk with my fellow People of Melanin (PoM). it's 2016 how can this racism still exist!!!
>>
>>76202832

This might be true for pol, but I bet the average facebook user wouldn't know it. The idea was to try and make the image go viral, and as it's trump, the majority just might believe it, and then BOOM, the reveal it's Ali.
>>
Who fucking cares if he is? America for the Americans. Mexicans should fuck off back to Mexico, and anyone who calls themselves an """"""""""African American"""""""""" should be put on a ship and sent to the hellhole that they fetishise.
>>
>>76202392

THIS IMAGE IS ALL THE SOURCE I NEED, YOU HATE MONGER.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
>>76202371
Not a Trump quote
>>
>>76202619
You forget we can recognise Jewish tricks almost instantly. This'll spread on kikebook like wildfire.
>>
Ali was based.

Stop misquoting the words of a dead man, have some respect.

Of course Hillary and Bernie are the first to use this mans death for a smear campaign.

Absolutely disgraceful.
>>
>>76204960

Why should i respect a dead person? Will they be offended?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.