[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
face it none of you guys would say the things you say on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: kkkspanishdivision.jpg (93 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
kkkspanishdivision.jpg
93 KB, 640x425
face it none of you guys would say the things you say on here in real life.
In ten years you will still be sat here while multiculturalism, miscegenation and degeneracy will have only increased
>>
>>76201982
I have this subtle feeling that in 10 years the left will have actually dropped the name "Hitler" to scare people away from opinions they don't like so many times that he'll figuratively rise from the dead.
>>
I showed my power level last night when i was drunk. Pretty sure it just sounded like a racist rant about muslims. Its hard to communicate these things in this pc society
>>
>>76201982
>Implying this hard

I openly act like an edgelord to everyone I meet. Not sure what your talking about Mario nigger
>>
>>76201982
I am even more racist in real life and people think it˙s funny. I say damn the jews every time something does not go my way. I also call women whores and everyone who is tanned a shitskin,
>>
>>76201982
>Implying I'm not planning on moving the Germany and joining one of the anti immigration groups
>>
It still bugs me, where you get all that autistic power from, to shitpost that much on a semi-irrelevant board on this korean cooking-tutorial website

fuck, i should start re-reading my posts before posting.
>>
>>76201982

Actually bring it in subtly in real life.

Almost called a coworker a lazy nigger last week.
>>
>>76201982
>multiculturalism, miscegenation and degeneracy will have only increased
things will get worse before they get better

whites will only wake up once they are a minority in most white countries
>>
>>76201982
Indeed, political correctness in Finland forces me to change from "gas the kikes" to "uncle Adolf didn't do enough".
>>
>Ireland wants in on the Anglo shitposting competition now
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>76201982
Other countries have kkk too?
>>
My lord do you guys sound inferior
>>
File: 8342522.png (563 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
8342522.png
563 KB, 800x792
>If the situation were different you would react differently
>>
>>76205373
Australians are shitposters and Canadians shit posters. What will the Irish be?
>>
>>76201982
I go to a school where not only whites are a minority but people who speak swedish are a minority and I wear my MAGA-cap everyday (remember, it's Sweden, everyone thinks Trump is a nazi). Nobody cares except for a few skinny white leftists.
>>
>>76205583

So far they've been pretty Canadian.
>>
>>76205561
You can react the same way in different situations, are you, like, retarded?
>>
Of course I would. I do, regularly.
>>
>>76201982
Nope, I only go from "gas the kikes" to "maybe we should compassionately gas the jews".
>>
Have you heard of Poland you mick?
>>
>>76201982

How would you know I am not Stephen?
>>
>>76201982
>face it none of you guys would say the things you say on here in real life.

I do, and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>76205856
>toothpaste
>>
>>76207311
What did just say? Huh?
>>
File: Macierewicz.jpg (162 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
Macierewicz.jpg
162 KB, 550x400
>>76201982
>Implying I do not say the same things that I say here in real life
:^)
>>
>>76205450
No, those are catholic priest.
KKK copy their style
>>
>>76201982
Except I do, I have plenty of friends who join in with my nigger and jew hatred. Living in the south has a few benefits.
>>
>>76206896
yes. every dishwasher i know comes from there.
>>
Not everyone's a spineless pussy like you. I speak in real life exactly how I speak here. The worst that happens is I get some nasty looks. We don't get imprisoned for non PC language here loke you do in the EU
>>
>>76201982
i do, regularly

being /fit/ helps with that, i guarantee no nu-male cuckold is going to get in your face if you look like you could snap him in half with two fingers
>>
>>76201982
I say the same shit I say here IRL. There is barely any political correctness here and it doesn't take much to red-pill a person. My roommate went from blue pilled to full polack mode only by living with me for 3 months kek
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.