[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13
File: guessimacruzmisslenow.jpg (84 KB, 597x897) Image search: [Google]
guessimacruzmisslenow.jpg
84 KB, 597x897
what did they mean by this?
>>
Americans burned women? wow, the more you know
>>
genuinely want replies to this, I'm not a paid shill
>>
>>76200153
It's supposed to discredit Trump by *trying* to convince others that Trump wants to bring us back to slavery and war.

Reductio ad absurdum
>>
>>76200153
Prosperity comes at a price.

Right now everyone is throwing us under the bus to get ahead. It's time to reverse that trend.
>>
>There have always been some issues in society, therefore things have never been great. The subjective experience of millions who think things have gotten worse counts for nothing, because the past wasn't completely perfect, and therefore those people are idiots who dont know there were also problems in the past.
>>
>>76200153
He who controls the past controls the future.
He who controls the present controls the past.

Do you now understand what it means to be on "the wrong side of history"?
>>
File: dorei_to_no_seikatsu_.jpg (460 KB, 825x1200) Image search: [Google]
dorei_to_no_seikatsu_.jpg
460 KB, 825x1200
No bait, but what period was America great? The 60's with nuclear families? Realistically, what's a period you could use to rebuke the "America was never great" argument by leftists?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 780x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 780x999
Liberals confuse moral perfection with greatness. Was Napoleon great? Was Hitler great? Was Alexander great?
>>
Just your standard anti-American cocksuckers.
>>
I don't get why Trump just doesn't say he's referring to the Reagan era when anyone asks him what MAGA means
>>
We were objectively the greatest country on earth after the cold war for a decade or two but that position has been slipping in the new millennium.
>>
>>76201058
The period between the second world war and the vietnam war I guess, the American people experienced an unprecedented leap in living standards. It wasn't perfectly distributed, but the vast majority saw better education, better paying work, amazing cultural leaps like Rock n Roll and TV, the construction of larger homes, 2 cars per family, or at least some degree of any fo the above. Hell, the "white flight" phenomenon was driven by blacks doing better financially than ever before, and being able to afford to buy homes, so the continuing hangover of civil rights abuses doesn't tell the whole story. I mean, you have to remember, huge change happened for those people's social standing during the same period.

But none of that counts because it doesn't fit their narrative.
>>
File: fearownpeople.jpg (99 KB, 887x960) Image search: [Google]
fearownpeople.jpg
99 KB, 887x960
>>76200153
i think they mean we fought on the wrong side of wwii, and we should be more like the third reich.
it got a bad rap
the third reich is a reich of peace.
>>
>>76201265

Because Reagan was a gungrabbing neocon cuck and only neocon cucks worship Reagan.
>>
>>76201058
1775-1981
>>
>>76201265
You get specific and people can use specifics to counter and weaken your argument. Keep things vague, and nobody can really challenge you.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 247x300
>>76201754
Also 2017-
>>
>>76201754
> not including the reagan era for some reason
>>
File: righthere.jpg (166 KB, 597x897) Image search: [Google]
righthere.jpg
166 KB, 597x897
>>76200153
>>
>>76200153
i like how they conveniently ignored the post-war period when relative wealth and standard of living was the highest it's ever been
>>
Oh as for your question, some think Trump is codifying, things like his slogan, in racial identity politics to appeal to the white working class base who feel they have been left behind in the wake of the emerging progressive multi-racial America.

"The growing strain of identity politics on the left is pushing working-class whites, chastised for various types of bigotry (and sometimes justifiably), all the more decisively toward Trump.

According to the Post, these regions of white working-class pain tend to be areas where Trump enjoys strong support. These Americans know that they’re being left behind, by the economy and by the culture. They sense the indifference or disdain of the winners on the prosperous coasts and in the innovative cities, and it is reciprocated. Trump has seized the Republican nomination by finding scapegoats for the economic hardships and disintegrating lives of working-class whites, while giving these voters a reassuring but false promise of their restoration to the center of American life. He plays to their sense of entitlement, but his hollowness will ultimately deepen their cynicism."

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/05/16/how-donald-trump-appeals-to-the-white-working-class
>>
>>76200246
A small town of batshit Englishmen a hundred years before we were country did
>>
File: us income since 1979.gif (13 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
us income since 1979.gif
13 KB, 600x316
>>76201877
>for some reason
Reagan sold you out the Jews and you loved every minute of it.
>>
>>76201994

And the black family wasn't completely destitute at that point.
>>
>>76202071
>muh 1%
>>
>>76202198
The red line isn't the problem.
>>
>>76200153
>when we practiced slavery
>nigs and women can't vote
>holohoax never happened
>bombing the shit out of dumb
japs

yep
>>
>>76200153

The one that created the first true bastion of liberty on the planet. The one that ended a millennium of European warfare. The one that defeated fascism. The one that achieved flight for the first time. The one that invented the internet. And the one that landed on the moon.
>>
America was never great. That's why literally millions of third world shitskins are pouring into our country from every hellhole country imaginable with the dream of leading a better life. We're so racist that those poor oppressed people need to move here to have a few dozens kids, so that they can be oppressed by the institutional racism that whites created and uphold, just to oppress that poor brown people who don't know any better.

That's why we need to take in a few million Syrian migrants, because we're all awful racists here and the only way to fix that is by taking in a ton of shitskins, so that we can oppress them with our unfair systems of oppression.

That's why we need to give all 11 millions illegal spics in the US citizenship now, so that they can be a legal part of the evil, cishet white male racism victim list.
>>
>>76200153

it's odd how they can only think in terms of "progressive accomplishments", by citing "bad things" that have long since been dispelled. If anything this laundry list shows that "progressives" will never actually be satisfied by anything anyone does to try and make things better, they will only complain and complain and get mad jelly of the people who are actually trying to fix the country and the planet.

in a progressive's mind nothing can actually be great since they obsessively fixate on things that have already been fixed. oh, you did a good thing? too bad, 400 years ago a handful of people to whom you have no connection did some stuff I don't like, that means you are evil and everything you do is bad

fuck progressives
>>
>>76200153
What you see in the Third World is the human norm. Corruption, stagnation, fear. The normality of crime.
Some cultures break out. The US and Switzerland are the premiere examples and most successful.
Of those that break out, most are corrupted by their own success, or conquered and subsumed: Cossack Ukraine, Free England, Czechia in certain periods, parts of France before Richelieu, South Africa, and handful of others. In East Asia this type of society existed only very briefly because the trend is so strong to conformity and deference.
And when that happens, so frightened is the System of any competition, that they say it was never there, they say that the everyday terror a Mexican or a Yemeni knows is all there ever was, that greatness is a simple material trash-pile and going along to get along is how you get your personal trash pile.
>>
>>76200153
>There are people who doesn't believe the nukes on japan were justified
>>
File: 80s.jpg (45 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
80s.jpg
45 KB, 500x443
>>76200153
We mean the 80's of course
>>
>>76201265
Because he disagrees with Reagan on just about everything, and says he's citing Teddy and Eisenhower
>>
>>76202839
You brought upon yourselves. Frankly, you deserve it.
>>
>>76200153
Liberals just keep stooping lower and lower.

Pathetic.
>>
File: 456456546.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
456456546.gif
1 MB, 200x150
What is it about liberals that makes them think if they shit all over their country people will suddenly join them and wallow in communism?

Facebook meme pics like that make them intellectually repulsive.
>>
>>76205049
>What is it about liberals that makes them think if they shit all over their country people will suddenly join them and wallow in communism?

retarded kids think being a self hating oikophobic faggot makes them appear intelligent
>>
>>76205202
>oikophobic

I never knew this was a thing. This describes liberals perfectly.
>>
>>76205202
Pretty much, except I was an edgy teen like that and I outgrew it by college. These people are very likely graduates in their mid-20s and still think like fourteen year olds. That's scary as fuck.
>>
>>76205202
they're '''''''''woke'''''''''
>>
>>76204213
>Muh civilians killed by the bomb

People think that invading Japan would not have resulted in even more civilian deaths somehow.
>>
File: 1452086243831.jpg (334 KB, 609x700) Image search: [Google]
1452086243831.jpg
334 KB, 609x700
>>76200153
>>76204509

the 80s/90s of course. it is a well established fact that 1989 was the greatest year ever.
>>
File: 1980's (36).jpg (230 KB, 1320x1105) Image search: [Google]
1980's (36).jpg
230 KB, 1320x1105
>>76204509
>>76206096
Mid to late 80 and early to mid 90's where a great time for America.
>>
>>76200153

What he meant was;

>"I AM A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!"
>>
File: 1458773654287.jpg (38 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1458773654287.jpg
38 KB, 345x343
>>76201925
>>
In my country a woman go and work in the fields. She goes to the market and carry big heavy load on her head. When she get home, i go in to her and tell her to make food. If america was that way, then it will be great again.

Trump 2016
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.