[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we've got a minimum wage, why don't we have a maximum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Hankonomics.jpg (26 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
Hankonomics.jpg
26 KB, 610x457
If we've got a minimum wage, why don't we have a maximum wage?
>>
>>76195316
>Own billion dollar company, can't make more than 10 million a year, lay off all my workers after a month each year and take a 11 month vacation since I can't make more money.
>>
>>76195316

because people who have real jobs work on salaries, commissions, contracts and other shit, as opposed to an hourly wage.
>>
>>76195316
We shouldn't have any of them
>>
>>76195316
>not a bad idea
>>
File: Retarded.jpg (19 KB, 236x346) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.jpg
19 KB, 236x346
(You)

Laws are made by the rich to pacify the poor. The rich will never constrain themselves with the law, but are content to throw you a bone.
>>
>minimum wage
it does 0 good
getting rid of it will benefit everyone
>>
>>76195581
That's the attitude and mindset of a piece of shit. The proper term is "psychopath" but "narcissist" is also close enough. Get over yourself
>>
>>76195508
Other firms form and steal your entire market share. When you try to re-open they've captured your former customers and workers leaving you with nothing.
>>
People dont get rich on wages
>>
>>76195508
>if we dont give into there demands they'll move to china or stop make money for themselves
Have you learnt nothing from Trump or Hitler?
The nation and the race is all that matters.
>>
>>76195870
>See French Revolution for why throwing bones is a good idea.
>>
>>76195316
Because you get taxed more the more you make. Why would the government set up laws that would restrict successful businesses from expanding and increasing their own taxes?
>>
>>76196198
>Implying other firms will work for free
>Implying a monopoly is a good things
>Implying I couldn't just make my 10 mill and sell products at next to no profit and put them all out of business, selling at next to no profit does not negatively impact you since you are not allowed to have the money since you already made 10 mill
>>
If we have a minimum drinking age, why don't we have a maximum drinking age?
>>
>>76196698
Because the people that actually spend money instead of putting it in offshore accounts arent the super rich and because it would mean less welfare for the in work poor.
>>
>>76195890
>0 good
>implying decreasing crime is not "good"
>Implying that the exploitation and suffering that workers went through before it was invented, and what is going on now in the developing world, is good.

when people get really poor they look for other solutions to make money or get what they need, such as stealing.
>>
>>76195890
So being paid 0.25 cents p/h is a good thing?
>>
>>76195316
Minimum wage is to avoid social darwinism so that the skill less citizens with nothing to add to society don't die

Maximum wage would punish those with the most to offer civilization
>>
>>76197195
>minimum wage decreases crime
how
>>76197350
if your labor is only worth .25 cents per hour then yes. are you suggesting that labor worth only .25 cents per hour should be paid minimum wage instead?
because no one would do that. therefore that job will not exist.
>>
File: 1449179495732.jpg (3 MB, 2365x2115) Image search: [Google]
1449179495732.jpg
3 MB, 2365x2115
>>76197350
You damn right, if gas cost 3 cents a gallon. If gas cost $2 a gallon then quit your job and get another one or move.
>>
>>76195890
Not before converting to a gold backed dollar.
>>
>>76197664
I don't think you understand the value of minimum wage.

Minimum wage = MINIMUM value of 1 unit of labor.
>>
>>76197664
Because people commit crimes such as theft (mostly) because they are poor and want/need things they can't afford. Haven't you noticed that richer areas/countries generally have less crime than poor ones?

if people have more money then they're not going to steal/rob 90% of the time
>>
>>76197495
>citizens with nothing to add to society don't die
>We dont need builder or ditch diggers
>social darwinism
>says the rich jew
If they are white and not mentally disable then i dont see the problem
Are you saying a rich nigger is better than a white family?
>>
>>76195316
There's only gonna be one wage in a few decades. Bernie is just the tip of the iceberg
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.