[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan girlfriend red pilled me on meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 27755892.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
27755892.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1200
So, I'm still going to eat meat throughout my entire life, but she brought up excellent points, that made me cut back on HOW MUCH meat I eat. Consider the following:

>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).

>Human teeth opposite of carnivore's teeth, meant for grinding

etc etc. I mean just google it, and it'll show that humans aren't built for it.

OK. But, instead of cutting out on meat and dairy entirely, why don't we just cut back on our meat and dairy consumption rates? It's no wonder why the West has loads of health problems from eating too much of it, compared to the East.

I mean think about it, I bet you that even back in the 1950s, we didn't eat as much meat as we do today.

Aren't I on to something with at least cutting back on how much of it that we consume?
>>
>What are omnivores

But you are correct, in a way.
America needs to cut back on eating EVRYTHING

Our diabetes and heart disease rates are a fucking travesty and I'm sick of my taxes being taken to fix other peoples fatass problems.
>>
>>76191112
The problem with Vegans is that they are a bunch of pussies who have for only argument "muh animal suffering". If most were giving sound arguments like you do, things would change for the better.
>>
Vegans have very strong ethical points to argue from. I have no idea why they would chose to discuss biology instead.
>>
>>76191406
How is identifying animal suffering as undesirable suffering unsound?
>>
>>76191112

>>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).

Look up a herbivores intestines. They have almost no small intestine and a massive large intestine. Carnivores have massive small intestines and almost no large intestine.

Our intestines are much more similar to a carnivores, but we are actually omnivores, hence why we have both.

>>Human teeth opposite of carnivore's teeth, meant for grinding

Our teeth are also not like a herbivores... Bears have almost the exact same teeth as we do. We have the teeth of omnivores...

How are you fucking dumb enough to fall for this vegan shit? If we aren't like an exclusive meat-eating animal, then we must not ever eat meat? Fucking dumb.
>>
>>76191112
>starts thread
>thinks he can post something productive
>listed one argument
>that one was shit because we, humans, are both, meat and vegetable eaters
>"j-just google ist, come its 2016"
>girlfriend

fucking nigger
>>
>>76191368
Right, right. I really do think it comes down to our intestines not being able to keep up with it, too.

I mean look at this, scroll down to:

>U.S. total meat consumption, in billion pounds

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/06/27/155527365/visualizing-a-nation-of-meat-eaters

It definitely seems Idiocracy tier to ignore the possibility of the danger over consumption of it in a body that's not built for it.

And plus, I'm all about taking cues from old school people on how they lived their life to influence mine, in today's age of willful ignorance
>>
>>76191112
The teeth part is partially wrong as the front teeth are incisors meant for cutting up meat while our back teeth are for grinding vegetables.
>>
Most of the social evolution of mankind revolved around us being hunter gatherers. A lot of male traits are such because they were beneficial for hunting.
>>
>>76191112
you can't get enough proteins out of grass.
don't even get me started on soy.
>>
>>76191112
You're a fucking retard. Yeah, no shit eating too much meat is bad for you.
Moderation is key in everything.
>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long
Because we're omnivores
>Human teeth opposite of carnivore's teeth, meant for grinding
Because we're omnivores

Eat a balanced diet and shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot. You're a moron and your girlfriend is the dominant one in your relationship.
>>
>>76191735
People are concerned about their health but could sleep like a baby while their neighbor's dying an horrible painful death screaming for help.

Don't expect them to care about a pig or a chicken sufferings.
>>
>>76191735
Because no one cares
>>
File: 24824920.jpg (8 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
24824920.jpg
8 KB, 205x205
>>76191766
http://www.medicaldaily.com/omnivores-vs-herbivores-how-meat-consumption-affects-our-health-322560

This article acknowledges that, while also validating my fundamental point on how we consume too much of it, though.

In other words you're just as bad as a vegan by ignoring how our current over consumption of meat is killing us.

Look up meat consumption rates throughout the decades, it shouldn't be any wonder to anyone with an IQ above 16 that the amount we're eating is killing us, all to satisfy the meat industries. Good goy.
>>
File: Berserker.jpg (415 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Berserker.jpg
415 KB, 750x1000
>>76191112
>Vegan girlfriend
>red pilled me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen skraeling, if you don't eat meat you will grow pussies on your face and your vegan gf (lmao) will leave you, because all vegan gfs eat meat... it is known.

Now stop being a fucking weakling, grab some fucking chicken, cow, horse or your dog and start eating some flesh you degenerate nu-male.
>>
>>76191112
Your argument is that we should cut down on meat because our intestines aren't as short as you would want them to be?
Idiot
>>
File: 1462495244525.gif (458 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1462495244525.gif
458 KB, 360x240
>>76191368
>America needs to cut back on eating EVRYTHING
Just wait until every ChingPongCheng and Pajeet and WummbaWuzWickuta also wants to eat milk, and eggs, and lots of meat.
>>
File: cus-too.jpg (142 KB, 602x450) Image search: [Google]
cus-too.jpg
142 KB, 602x450
> this triggers the vegan
>>
>>76191892
>Eat a balanced diet and shut the fuck up

which men aren't doing anymore, cuck. That's the point I'm making

>>76192265
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/06/27/155527365/visualizing-a-nation-of-meat-eaters

>you're a nu-male if you don't consume 270 pounds of meat.

This is what walking heart attacks actually believe
>>
Who fucking cares? As long as I'm not a fucking fat ass like OP, I want to eat things that taste good while I'm alive, so I fucking will.
>>
>>76191406
I perfectly assume that you're a pussy and I'd beat the shit out of your manlet body.

But why don't I kill you and fuck your sister ?
Moral laws.
>>
File: chimps-eat-meat.jpg (57 KB, 676x432) Image search: [Google]
chimps-eat-meat.jpg
57 KB, 676x432
>>76191112
Yeah first off you're just wrong in thinking that our OMNIVORE system wasn't meant for eating meat. Our ancestors have eaten it for millenia.

But you're right that modern Americans and others eat too much of it. The reason is really simple to grasp. In our traditional lifestyle meat, fatty meat in particular, was very hard to get. And our health requires it - not in great quantities, but regular doses of it are very good. Particularly for people living an active, natural lifestyle.

Fast forward to do. In the blink of an eye (from the point of view of biological evolution) our lifestyle has changed completely. We're sitting in place most of the day, we're burning very few calories, and we have unprecedentedly easy access to food of all sorts.

So we eat too much, we get fat, we die.

We can use our brain to overcome this, but we need to over-ride our instincts on diet (not going full vegetarian by any means, but limiting our meats to small portions no more than 3 times a week for instance is a good rule of thumb for most people) and forcing ourselves to get enough exercise.

Also some sorts of meat are much worse than others. Animals with multiple stomachs who live on grass are much safer sources of meat than those that eat meat themselves, whether carnivores or fellow omnivores like the pig.
>>
>>76191368
This guy is right

Our bodies remain pretty much the same as thousands of years ago. Its our eating habits that have changed i.e. easy access to dense foods with very little energy expended.

Fruits were hard to find back then in colder climates, our ancestors didnt snack on sugary bananas every 2 hours. Same with meat, it wouldve taken a tonne of energy to hunt and kill. Then we'd eat the whole thing and make soup from its blood and bones.

Meat is its essential for human development so fuck off with your hippy shit, moderation is required as it is with everything

Also if you really care about sustainability you should start eating insects, theyre literally packed with protein. But you wont cause its icky
>>
>>76192484
>implying eating red meat is linked to heart attacks

Fuck sake
>>
File: image.png (605 KB, 1334x921) Image search: [Google]
image.png
605 KB, 1334x921
>>76191112
>>
>>76192336
Uh yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Our bodies aren't made for the amount of meat we're eating, it's a biological fact.

>>76192429
>a slight resemblance means we're able to digest 270 pounds of meat
>>
File: Grand.png (697 KB, 696x919) Image search: [Google]
Grand.png
697 KB, 696x919
Our body literally has a transport protein on our intestine for heme digestion.

Heme.
Like hemoglobin.
Like in blood.
The blood of dead animals. (plants don't have blood I expect you're too unintelligent to know this.

Face it anon. We evolved to eat meat.
>>
File: 4813612-5375689329-goril.jpg (62 KB, 545x822) Image search: [Google]
4813612-5375689329-goril.jpg
62 KB, 545x822
>>76192429
You're a moron, pic related

>>76192509
You like sweet barbecue sauce and spices. Nothing is better than juicy fruits, objectively.
>>
>>76192484
You're not making any point, retard. You're simply being pushed around by your girlfriend who has more testosterone than you.
People in general are not eating too much meat. That's complete bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

If people are eating too much meat then they are eating too much food, period, so you should be talking about obesity and not meat. Obesity is a far bigger issue than people eating meat, partially because the only people who have meat related issues are almost always fat.

Get some perspective and stop being pushed around by your girlfriend.
It's funny that you call me a cuck when your girlfriend has zero respect for you. Do you honestly think she isn't going to start cheating on you, and introduce an ''open relationship''? Literally makes no sense for you to call me a cuck when you are going straight to the cuckshed.
>>
>>76192790
How do you explain the disproportionate amount of birth defects in vegan mothers?
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>76192768
>>
>>76192744
http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20141105/red-meat-carnitine

Reported for underage, by the way
>>
>>76191112

I don't give a shit about animal rights, but I cut down a lot on meat to get healthier. Used to have problems shitting and now I shit every day with no problems. Only eat meat like once a week or so now and not that much meat when I do eat it
>>
>>76191112
>other herbivores
We're not herbivores, you ignorant faggot. Humans are omnivorous.
>>
File: 1312132131.jpg (629 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1312132131.jpg
629 KB, 1000x707
>>76192484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTog_NtCEio

>Eating leaves & grass
>I'm just as much Human as you guys r-right?
Huhuhuhuh
>>
>>76192744
Fat meat, arterosclerosis.

>polish science
>>
File: 1464993596630.jpg (10 KB, 480x266) Image search: [Google]
1464993596630.jpg
10 KB, 480x266
>>76192768
>mfw
>>
>>76192861
>You're not making any point, retard

yes I did, I clearly stated in my original post that we're eating too much consumption of meat, which is in turn killing us from the inside - backed by a tidal wave of scientific studies. Are you daft?
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OloLS5kTrVs
>>
>>76192790
It's not. There is NOT A SINGLE FUCKING STUDY SAYING EATING (unprocessed)MEAT IS BAD FOR YOU. YOU FELL FOR VEGAN PROPAGANDA WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 1305x892
>>76192893
>>
>>76192999
Care to post those studies?
>>
>>76192893
>you become a retarded hated youtube nigger
>>
File: 2_1.jpg (24 KB, 335x195) Image search: [Google]
2_1.jpg
24 KB, 335x195
>>76192705
>eat insects
Sure, that's a fantastic food resource. But it isn't the solution either. The future is synthetically grown meat from the lab. Because it's most efficient and compatible with modern supermarket consumer hunter and gatherers.
>>
>>76193022
There's a slew of scientific studies that show that over consumption of meat is bad for you, yes.

I just linked you one here:
>>76192919
>>
>>76192660
(You)
>>
>>76191112

I'm a vegetarian and even I'll tell you humans are omnivores

just don't eat garbage factory farmed hormone stuffed amerishit meat, get local free roam organic meat that wont make you obese and doesnt come from abused animals
>>
>>76193022
what about caramelized fat and connective tissue which often go with the meat?
>>
>>76193114
Overconsumption of anything is bad. The question is at what point does it become overconsumption.
>>
>>76193079
Why would you even question it? you genuinely believe that eating 270 pounds of beef is healthy?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=over%20consumption%20meat%20heart%20attack

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=too%20much%20meat%20causes

pick and choose any one you want.
>>
>>76193106
interesting
>>
File: europe.jpg (621 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
621 KB, 1200x800
>>76192893
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>76192999
You're literally braindead. You just keep ignoring every comment that disagrees with you and if you reply you completely ignore any argument against what you said.

I know exactly why you're doing this. It's because of your girlfriend. You want to please her so much you just shut down anything that disagrees with her.
You're already cucked mentally.
>>
>>76191112
The reason you have health problem isn't primarily because of meat and dairy, its the shit that is in the meat, dairy AND grain.

Western food and especially American food is either full of pesticides/herbicides or full of antibiotics and hormones, or both.

But you are not wrong though, eating as much meat and dairy as people in the west do today is not healthy. You should cut down on it and instead buying it of higher quality.

Or just continue being a cheap ass and buy the cheap mass produced shit meat. I am sure you will save a lot of money that way, especially when you take the medical bills into account...
>>
>>76192999
>>76192861

nice autismo aurguments both of you

why you get so upset about his girld friend? lmao virgin detected
>>
>>76193118
Are you stupid ? You seem to.
>>
>>76191112
Predators have their eyes in fron so they can see their food
Herbivores have their eyes in the sides so they can watch easly their attackers approaching.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 296x394
>>76193049
>>
>>76193268
who the fuck cares about your comment you pretencious bitch stfu and suck my dick you mother fucker autist fuck
>>
>>76192870
I'm not defending veganism

I'm saying that my vegan girlfriend at least convinced me that our current meat heating habits is killing us. As our bodies aren't designed for the amount of meat we're currently eating

>>76193206
here you go bro:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=amount%20of%20meat%20we%20should%20be%20eating
>>
>>76191770
>Right, right. I really do think it comes down to our intestines not being able to keep up with it, too.

Our intestines have been keeping up with it for the past... How many thousands of years have humans existed? It's not an over consumption of meat, it's everything combined that leads to health problems

Also I'll take "what the fuck are omnivores" for 100.
>>
File: HOC-Teeth3.jpg (714 KB, 742x1053) Image search: [Google]
HOC-Teeth3.jpg
714 KB, 742x1053
>>76191112
no they are the same
we are omnivores

> bet you that even back in the 1950s, we didn't eat as much meat as we do today.

>he doesn't know about HE'S A HACKIN THAT MEAT HACKIN HACKIN song
>>
>>76191112
fuck off jew, we're going to eat meat too. You can't hoard it all. You'd die if you didn't any animal products without vitamin b12 supplements, a lack thereof is strongly connected to alzheimers. So enjoy forgetting that we were ever here. Also carnivores do have short intestines, but we are omnivores you hack, omnivore intestines are much longer so they can eat vegies, but typically not quite as long as veg eaters for the same reasons. Also meat has way more B12 in it than just eggs or milk ect. You can easily die from a lack of B12 in your body by just not eating meat.
>>
>>76191112
This is a vegan shill guys. You ever understand the art of persuasion you'll see how they first say something that you agree with or side with than edge things in that they know you don't like. It makes changing someone's mind a lot easier plus I've never heard a legit meat eater talk like such a faggot
>>
File: argentina.png (179 KB, 659x600) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
179 KB, 659x600
>>76193312
>>
Some people do ok with lots of meat protein

Others do ok with lots of sugar and refined grains

Most would improve their health limiting both and increasing their spectrum of fats/oils, healthy starches and vegetables
>>
who the fuck cares what people do to their own bodies

it's none of your fucking business what other people choose to eat, stop proselytizing like some fucking mudslime
>>
>>76191112
The lrotting meat in colon" thing is a myth.

There may be health benefits to eating less saturated fat (I.e. animal fat), which accounts for statistical trends sometimes observed where vegetarians are healthier than omnivores later in life, but other than that there's no evidence that avoiding meat is good for you.

For environmental reasons, humans should be eating way less beef, which IMHO is the biggest evidence-based argument for vegetarianism (besides ethical considerations but I grew up on a dairy farm and cows and chickens are too retarded for me to respect their sentience).
>>
File: image.png (190 KB, 555x827) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 555x827
>>76193327
>>
>>76191112
Animal welfare is thing that did it, for me.

It's just fucked up as all hell, how we treat those animals. Now it's not like killing and eating animals is immoral--it isn't. There is nothing wrong with someone taking down a deer, butchering and eating it. But locking thousands of animals into tiny cages and brutalizing them? Forget about the shitshow of a life the animal experiences, and just think about what it says about the people who do it. That callous, brazen disregard for suffering, for the sake of eating snacks. It makes us meaner, and worse, than we could otherwise be.
>>
>>76192919
That study is flawed https://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-red-meat-scapegoat-the-new-york-times-carnitine-heart-disease-and-science/

Bring me a better one
>>
File: the experiment.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
the experiment.webm
3 MB, 960x720
If you don't eat meat and drink milk you will be a weak body lanket forever tbqh
>>
>>76193363
>Our intestines have been keeping up with it for the past

In the past we didn't eat 270 pounds of meat:

We can eat meat, but we aren't designed to eat as much meat as we're currently eating. Any credible science source has confirmed this.
>>
>>76192112
>>76192173
>/pol/ literally doesn't know what an is-ought fallacy is

"People don't care about bad stuff that happens" is only a defense of bad stuff happening if you don't understand how arguments work
>>
>>76193312
Gorillas are exvlusively vegetarians.
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 627x584) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 627x584
>>76193444
>>
>>76193374
Too little B12 in your diet can take at least 3 years to really kick in. Before that many people report feeling great. But 20 years in and doing this to your little kids will eventually kill you both unless you're reall lucky. But the kids are never lucky,
>>
>>76191770
Did you even read that article?
It's more of a "why cheap meat is gross" than anything.
>>
File: image.png (305 KB, 556x827) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305 KB, 556x827
>>76193538
>>
>>76193574

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=over%20consumption%20meat%20heart%20attack

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=too%20much%20meat%20causes

there
>>
>>76193538
>hey, I'll feed my kid who needs a hell lot of diverse nutriments with carrots and potatoes
>I'm not a retard, duh
>>
>>76191770
>I'm all about taking cues from old school people on how they lived their life to influence mine, in today's age of willful ignorance

Ok then... In what ways other than this diet bullshit after you talking any cues from "old school people"?

Also are you 12? Or retarded?
>>
>Herbivores & Carnivores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18
Niggers please, all living creatures are omnivores. We consume everything to survive. Fuck your moral relativism.
>>
>>76193475
Ok.
You should be donating all your excess money to Africans because they need more money than you, and they're suffering.
Does that move your fee fees?
No, because you don't give a shit about them. How is this not an argument?

Is saying ''children starve!'' a good argument for you to change your life by donating all you have? I don't think it is, because I know you don't give a shit about those little fuckers.
>>
>>76192705
>and make soup from its blood and bones
Beef bone stew broth is a wonderful base for lots of things. Only a fool doesn't use the bones because marrow is delicious.
>>
>>76193471
That's 270 lbs a year on average in a nation of 300 million with a huge amount of outliers.

I'd say ~1/2lb of meat a day isn't too much.
>>
>>76193374

There's places around the world that has history of being vegetarian and they're just fine. Actually the two healthiest ethnic cuisines in the world are Japanese and Greek food.

A lot of plant based food + little meat for flavor.
>>
>>76193720
What?

I'm saying the way Americans are eating food in 2016 is pants on head retarded to how we ate food back in the day. That's too complicated for you brah?
>>
File: fgsdgsd.jpg (35 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
fgsdgsd.jpg
35 KB, 768x433
>>76193462
There is nothing factually accurate about your statement, tbqh
>>
>>76193713
>reached a conclusion because muh gf said so
>only now looking for evidence
Why not kill yourself?
>>
>>76192206

>You: We're biologically purposed to eat only plants, we are herbivores

Me: No, we aren't, look at the evidence.

>You: We still eat too much meat!

I have never seen mental gymnastics like this before. I never said we don't eat enough meat. I never said we should eat ONLY meat.

What I said was, we have the biology of an omnivore, which you cannot seem to udnerstand. You are very clearly a hardcore vegan trying to act like "a normal person who just converted".

Yes, we eat too much meat. You know what else kills you if you get too much of it? Water.

Fuck off back to your delusion, and leave everyone else out of it.
>>
>>76192265
Bingo ^
>>
>>76191112
B12.

Had a girl in my unit during training. We had to kill and eat rabbits. Instructor told this girl to kill rabbit or fail. She killed it. But she didn't eat it because shes vegan. She didn't eat for 3 weeks and almost had to go to the hospital due to malnutrition. Fun note you can't live off fucking berries in the woods.
>>
>>76191112
>carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat

Absolutely false.

Herbivores/omnivores have longer intestines to digest grasses and leaf-matter because the energy contained is less dense and more difficult to access.
>>
File: carnivore-herbivore-intestins.jpg (50 KB, 378x396) Image search: [Google]
carnivore-herbivore-intestins.jpg
50 KB, 378x396
Where's our cecum, then?
>>
>>76191112
One big problem with the meet industry is the amount of corn needed to feed animals could feed all the starving people in the world

However, as the poorer starving people get more money, and the population increases, a lot of people are predicting the supply of meat to go down, price to go up, and people to eat more and more crops in order to get the food they need, maybe only having meat once a week or on special occasions

This means over the next 50 years, we will likely see the market dictate that people eat less meat, and that world hunger will go down

the wonders of capitalism
>>
File: 1464011652849.png (71 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1464011652849.png
71 KB, 501x585
>>76192484
Meat diet affects brain development by providing an extra supply of fatty acids (specially if it's a fish diet) necessary to increase the thickness of the outer layer of the cortex of the fetus (through the mother), and this process continues until you're 14 years old.

There's no truth at all on what you posted, as any population that maintains a healthy omnivorous diet also has the highest longevity rates and overall health. By promoting a vegetarian diet you're promoting of population of weak drones to flourish. Find me one single species of herbivorous animal that is slightly intelligent.
>>
File: 1404175594601.jpg (39 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
1404175594601.jpg
39 KB, 361x500
>>76193819
You seem upset :^)
>>
File: image.png (425 KB, 644x876) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 644x876
>>76191112
>>
>>76191112
There's nothing wrong with cutting back on how much meat you eat, we Americans eat too much of it.
But you're wrong on we Humans being herbivores.
We are omnivores, eating meat and plants.
Our teeth are designed to cut, rip, and grind food.
>>
>>76193268

OP here. Missed your post, my bad, anyway:

>You just keep ignoring every comment that disagrees with you

I'll take peer reviewed scientific studies over autistic virgin neckbeards, balticbitch. Get the fuck out of my thread
>>
File: WQGBgA3.png (541 KB, 4876x2400) Image search: [Google]
WQGBgA3.png
541 KB, 4876x2400
Want the good life?
Farm. If you have a small lot, garden.
Preserve (canning) some produce for winter.
Store your potatoes in a dry, dark place if you don't have a root cellar.

Hunt and fish. Game is healthier on all counts.
Moderation in everything, living like my fathers before me. Good luck, city dwellers stacked in cages like lab rats.
>>
>>76194009

>800 calories a day
>Juicing your food

Yeah no wonder she almost died, she's retarded
>>
>>76194029
You did it again.
How does being the bitch in the relationship feel like?
>>
>>76191112
nigga, we're omnivores. we have fucking canines and incisors for fucks sake. Molars and related are the only sort of teeth that herbivores have you dumbass.
>>
>>76193760
"Peoples starve"
Is different from
"We kill peoples"

Kill a cow for eating it and it's fine, kill a cat for fun and everybody lose their minds.

>inb4 MUH utility

That's the point, eating meat isn't mandatory for human.

Killing a cat for fun is basically killing a cow for diner.

Checkmate, monsters.
>>
>>76193767
LOL WHAT

nigga that's 270 POUNDS PER PERSON

A year, America consumes 52.2 BILLION pounds a year lol. Compared to 9.8 billion in 1909.

You're a fucking slave to corporate meat industries who don't give a shit about you bro.
>>
>>76192841
They eat meat also. Hell they get sudden bursts of craziness and start cannibalizing their own kind to satisfy their hunger for meat.
>>
Reminder that every epic double's advocate ITT is in fact just pretending to be retarded. You're wasting your breath trying to convert someone who in reality isn't even a vegan to begin with.
>>
>>76192893
Ayy lmao
>>
>>76193106
>dat marbling
I'd probably be down to try it.
>>
>>76193838
>>76194128

Lol it's so obvious you're an autist that doesn't have a girlfriend bro. See you in your next tfwnogf on r9k, cuck.

Remember that I'm going to have out of this world sex with her tonight, just like I did last night and the nigh before. Stay jelly
>>
>>76194009
It's possible to be vegetarian/vegan and not die. I don't eat a lot of meat just because I don't really like the taste, and I don't wake up in cold sweats because I'm dying of starvation.

>counted down the hours until she could have a glass of green juice
>800-caleries-per-day juice cleanse
this isn't veganism, it's anorexia
>>
>>76194160
>eating meat isn't mandatory for human.
Nothing besides food water and shelter are mandatory you fucking biggot.
>>
>>76194029
The studies can be as peer reviewed as you want, fact is that they're based on incredibly shaky scientific evidence
>>
File: hug-a-fish.jpg (81 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
hug-a-fish.jpg
81 KB, 600x424
>>76193984
Was it the sumo wrestler getting sniffed that gave it away? That is a pretty obvious indication of butt-flusterfication.

Red meat isn't healthy for you. Fish is pretty good, as long as you don't eat too much, because of all the pollution we've dumped into them.
>>
>>76191112
Just for (You)
>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).
>rotting flesh
Im no expert on biology but.. what is the acid on our stomach for?
>>
>>76194029

You can be vegan / vegetarian, you'll just have to take vitamins for the nutrients you're not getting from meat. Which is clear evidence that though we can be vegan / vegetarian in the 21st century, we're clearly designed to be omnivores.

Look at vegan forums and see what they eat on a daily basis. Most of them have to take a multivitamin + b12 and a few others.

Just eat meat occasionally. Maybe 1-2 times a week and you'll be just fine.
>>
>>76193917
>Fun note you can't live off fucking berries in the woods.

Sure.

But we can with berries, letuces, potatoes, carrots, nuts, mushrooms, roots and a hell lot of stuff from mother nature.
>>
>>76193882
see:
>>76191112

play it cool, take a breath, and re-read my post. The crux of my point was that our bodies aren't designed for the amount of meat we're consuming, which is universally backed by all scientific studies
>>
>>76194160
No it isn't lel
>>
>>76194181
Exactly, per year. Averaged across the whole country. Your regular joes would eat around 1/2lb a day.
>>
I was also told that red meat is really bad for you if you eat like normally. You should cut down significantly or cut it out enritrely. Obviously cutting it out entirely is retarded, but you'd lose a lot of weight if you did.
>>
>>76193106
>artificial meat went from 100k $ a steak to 10 $ a steak
>no difference in taste according to people eating it
>will probably be very cheap and cater to most people need
>vegan will no longer have excuses

Yep, that's the future
>>
File: 1451080959373.jpg (120 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451080959373.jpg
120 KB, 400x400
>>76194181
>measure of meat bought
>ignores how much is realistically consumed
This is getting quite embarrassing for you my 5ft tall mexican friend
>>
I swear Vegans actually believe
>all meat is beef
>all non-vegans eat beef
>beef is the only food non-vegans eat
>all beef comes from evil corporate slaughter houses that torture cows for fun

The reality of Veganism is that you can have a healthy balanced diet and still eat meat daily; most people just don't balance their diets

(Also I realize "muh animal feelings" is also an argument, but no one cares about your feelings)
>>
>>76193371
>Everyone in the picture is laughing. They know more about teeth about than OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY4N5NOAsH0

High fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated vegetable oil is the sort of heavily processed shit people eat to much of today.
Eat more lean meat and raw/steamed vegetables.
>>
File: 3mQ0hLw.jpg (226 KB, 1888x1320) Image search: [Google]
3mQ0hLw.jpg
226 KB, 1888x1320
>>76194267
Given you're American you're probably already eating it.
>>
humans are designed to eat meat

>pic related
>>
The reason america is fat is wheat and sugar, not meat
>>
>>76194349
>hurr durr scientific studies aren't real because it makes me think ;_;

enjoy dying before me
>>
if humans ate more meat and less processed carbs the west would be healthier
>>
>its an OP gets BTFO episode

my fav
>>
>>76194433
>The crux of my point was that our bodies aren't designed for the amount of meat we're consumin

Fuck off vegan shill. You are outright lying at this point.

Your original post was factually incorrect and you moved the goalposts once people showed you how wrong you were.

I'm out fo this thread.
>>
File: 1463763213866.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
1463763213866.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>>76194183
>he confounds gorillas and chimpanzees

Pleb
>>
>>76194298
>I let my girlfriend choose my opinions and she rewards me with sex! Stay mad loser!

You're as simple as the dog being trained. One day there will be no sex but you will still conform to the expectations.
>>
>>76194298
It's too obvious. You're so fucked.
You get dominated by your girlfriend who you can't talk back against. She makes you change your lifestyle, and now you're here sitting trying to justify it while bragging about having a girlfriend (OH GOD HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND????).
Is this your first relationship? How fucking pathetic can you even get?

You did not come here to have a conversation and to find out whether or not eating meat is bad for you. You're here to justify what happens in your life.
How am I not right? What other reason could you possibly have to come here and defend your m'lady without any research on the subject whatsoever?
>>
>>76194501

That's all vegans argue. They only argue muh ethics. Muh animal holocaust. Everyone who eats meat has seen factory farm videos, yet still don't give a shit.

If vegans truly cared about the environment, they would push the eat less beef movement instead of no animal products at all. It's more realistic
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>76194597
Dr Carrie Ruxton, from the Meat Advisory Panel, said: "Red meat makes a vital contribution to intakes of heart health nutrients, such as B vitamins, selenium and vitamin D.

"This study was conducted at cellular level and has no relevance to normal meat-eating in people.

"In contrast, a randomised controlled trial in 36 patients with high blood cholesterol (a risk factor for atherosclerosis) found that up to 150g of red meat daily for five weeks, as part of a healthy diet, had a positive impact on heart disease risk factors.

"This suggests that meat eating is consistent with a heart health diet.
>>
>>76194445
uhm, no. Scroll down, click on the map. It says Per person we eat over 270 pounds

>>76194467
dipshit, click on the map. It say we CONSUME 270 pounds. Also my grandparents were German immigrants. Sit the fuck down
>>
>>76194594
The problem with meat isn't so much it's effects on your health, but it's effect on the environment, starting with the enormous water consumption, antibiotic resistance (which will kill us all), and so on...
>>
File: update102_uschinameat.png (13 KB, 411x348) Image search: [Google]
update102_uschinameat.png
13 KB, 411x348
When people have wealth they eat more meat because people like meat. stop listening to your retarded girlfriend.
>>
>>76191112
that's because we're omnivore you fucktards, which might explain why we have teeth for grinding as well as canines
>>
>>76194597
You're the one not thinking, when obviously it's conflicting evidence over this matter
Get a brain, moran
>>
>>76193928
>>76194647

You better be out, don't forget to open some metabo/bio books, chink.
>>
>>76194752
PER YEAR AVERAGED ACROSS THE ENTIRE POLULATION.
>>
>>76194614
lol hardly.

>here's google links that link you to a thousand sources saying that over consumption meat is killing you from the inside out.

>NUH UH I LIKE MEAT WE CAN EAT MEAT WHO SAYS WE CAN'T MEAT DURRR

You're far below my level brah
>>
>discriminating against plants

In 100 years we will have a Solar movement. All our energy will come directly from sunlight with minimal artificial supplements to sustain physical building blocks.

For now, we'll fuck nature one way or another.
>>
File: WtdRMNv.jpg (589 KB, 1114x1884) Image search: [Google]
WtdRMNv.jpg
589 KB, 1114x1884
>>76192429
> this triggers the vegan

Yeah I bet you can rip through leather with that.
>>
>>76191112
>>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).
human stomachs aren't designed to digest plants either. The human digestive system is fucking garbage and the only reason we can deal with it is because we were smart enough to learn to cook
>>
>>76194957
We aren't going to decentralize the entire grid in 100 years.
>>
>>76191368

Another issue is that people have evolved over 100s of years living in a specific region. The diet and physiology have become tailored to that area.

In the last 50 years or so, many areas now are inhabited by people that evolved in other areas with other diets so their physiology is not used to their new diet.

Add in the modern excesses, plastics, chemicals, poisons, pharmaceutical drug run off, and other pollution factors, and it is probably a good reason for the increases in illnesses, cancer, and obesity.

Human's are omnivores and made to eat meat and plants. Your genes have just evolved to a specific diet and you will be overall healthier if you eat a diet that is similar to where your genetics evolved.
>>
>>76194423
Yes with B12 supplements. But my example was being in the woods. Also you gotta eat a lot of broccoli and nuts to get your protein diet. I usually eat the same thing from the mess hall everyday. Leather textured chicken breast and chef salad.
>>
>>76194866
The natural human diet is eating everything you can catch and praying it's enough.

This gave us an advantage against other hunter-gatherers back in the day, because they lacked the intelligence to invent religion, and thus couldn't pray.
>>
File: 1458242945310.jpg (66 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458242945310.jpg
66 KB, 500x667
>>76194752
> It say we CONSUME 270 pounds
yet the data it used is based off of amount purchased per year not amount eaten subtracted from that which has gone bad or thrown out. I think it's time to go to bed Mexican midget-san you might break a bone if you type anymore today :^)
>>
>>76194433
You do know eating meat is what helped primitive brains grow because of the nutrients and large amount of energy.
>>
>>76194929
>Meat consumption per person (pounds)

You're confirmed to be a high functioning retard. Congats
>>
>>76194702
They also make the mistake that assumes that because people eat meat, they must also approve of factory farms. I don't approve of them, but people treating animals poorly in the process of getting meat isn't an argument against eating meat. It is an argument against harming animals unnecessarily.

Also, animals shouldn't be harmed unnecessarily because the people who harm the animals and are exposed to it oftentimes get desensitized.
>>
>>76195004

What kind of jelly jawed cuck you have to be to experience difficulty doing that?
>>
>>76195255
We didn't eat 270 pounds of meat during evolution

see:
>>76191112 (OP)

play it cool, take a breath, and re-read my post. The crux of my point was that our bodies aren't designed for the amount of meat we're consuming, which is universally backed by all scientific studies
>>
>>76192173
this
>>
>>76195092
Im talking solar panels build directly connect to our bodies.

Not everyone will take it up but it will be the neo-veganism of the future.
>>
>>76191112
Why do people always shitpost here about Veganism? They always lie about it too and try to frame it as if people won't see through it.
>>
>>76195050
This.

Also OP, we are born with appenixes which are literally useless and have been for thousands of years. But i guess we should just eat grass anyway because we have them and its the moral thing to do.
>>
>>76194682
Yeah I made that mistake. But they do eat insects which is meat so fuck you.
>>
>>76195188
No, there was a variety of different studies in that single thread. Consumption map near the bottom is talking about consuming meat

No wonder why you think over eating meat isn't bad for you. You're a fucking retard
>>
>>76192861
People are eating to much corn and other grains. That is what is causing all the chronic diseases
>>
>>76194700
So what's it like being an autistic virgin?
>>
File: 1458758280420.jpg (51 KB, 448x500) Image search: [Google]
1458758280420.jpg
51 KB, 448x500
>>76195339
>We didn't eat 270 pounds of meat during evolution
primitive man killed animals weighing over 2000lbs at the rate of hundreds per year per tribal unit m8. The amount of meat consumed by humans during the neolithic period was immense.
>>
>>76191112
>she brought up excellent points
ask me how I know this is a bait thread
>>
File: 1425170053303.jpg (838 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1425170053303.jpg
838 KB, 2448x3264
>>76191112
>Vegan girlfriend red pilled me
>"redpilled" by a woman
lol
>>
>>76195475
>Why do people always shitpost here about Veganism?
Because it's the final red pill.

>They always lie about it too and try to frame it as if people won't see through it
Citation needed
>>
>>76195257
Are you fucking retarded?

270lbs/365days = 0.739lbs

Accounting for outliers and heavy consumers I can safely estimate that the most average of average people will eat between 1/2 and 3/5 of meat per day split between 3 meals.

What is so fuckng hard to understand.
>>
>>76194687
I was influenced by my girlfriend because that's how a healthy relationship works when two intelligent people are in one.

You'll realize that once you get a girlfriend. Though, you probably won't as you'll likely only be able to get one that doesn't challenge you, lol. Enjoy your eventual divorce when you finally manage to get one
>>
>>76195339
It's not backed by scientific evidence whatsoever, the study you referred to were not even done in humans, it was mice.

I might agree that processed red meat is bad, but not unprocessed red meat.
>>
>>76194647
>Your original post was factually incorrect

No it wasn't:

>why don't we just cut back on our meat and dairy consumption rates?

Your IQ has to be lower than 16 if you can't read that
>>
>>76195749
His brain had difficulty developing due to lack of meat intake tbqh
>>
>>76192484

270 pounds of meat? That's fucking gross, I eat maybe 100 lbs a year and I think it's a lot.
>>
>>76195403
So in 100 years we will fuel our body with calories and nutrients from solar panels?

Makes you think.
>>
>>76191112
What's with all the vegan span threads? Did Greenpiss hire some memetics company?
>>
>>76191642
>ethical problems

Only the truly fucking spoiled get to worry about the 'ethics' of food. We are humans, and were built to eat anything that we could find.
>>
>>76191112
I will not cut down on my meat intake.
I eat meat every day, it's full of protein and it's delicious. People in my country have been eating meat daily for thousands of years, just because some baby maker doesn't like it doesn't mean I'm going to stop.
Kill yourself
>humans aren't made for eating meat
Jesus you're retarded
>>
File: agitated Nixon.jpg (43 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
agitated Nixon.jpg
43 KB, 1000x750
>>76191112
>muh teeth aren't like t rex teeth so we be plant eaters
>I don't have little arms like the t-rex now I truly see I am herbivore
>>
>>76195641
Drop your pathetic internet tough guy act.

Real talk here.
There are many great arguments for vegetarianism. A lot of vegetarians know their shit, they have it all figured out, but you are not one of them. You haven't done any research whatsoever. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Am I wrong?

The entire premise of this thread is you viciously trying to defend the opinions of your girlfiend, and you're not even doing a good job at it. You get insanely defensive when people disagree with you, you're quick to call people virgins and you can't stop bragging about having a girlfriend (A GIRLFRIEND???!?!?)

What's going on, dude?
>>
>>76193451
Keep crying, bitch nigger.
>>
File: vegan-rage-matricide.jpg (182 KB, 960x601) Image search: [Google]
vegan-rage-matricide.jpg
182 KB, 960x601
>>76192967
Saticula?

>>76193442
Well, no bro, it's actually not. People that eat tons of meat and don't exercise do indeed develop particularly horrible intestinal health.

But our system works fine with a normal omnivorous mixed diet, a bit of meat here and there doesn't cause any problem at all as long as you overdo it and walk around enough to work the intestines.

>>76193451
We can replace domestic meat production with vat-grown soon, but is it really better for the cow to never live at all?

That seems harsh.

>>76193538
>>76193653
>>76194009
>>76194026
>>76194029
Shocked this one hasn't appeared yet.
>>
>>76195648
source it kiddo

>>76195749
I thought you were doubting that we were eating 270 pounds of meat per person a year, must have had you confused with somebody else.

Anyway, what are you saying? That 270 pounds of meat a year is healthy, even though all scientific studies says it's not?

Are you giving science the middle finger in favor of a heart attack? Being a cuck to a corporation sure is rebellious brosephine
>>
>>76195793
>the West has loads of health problems

Literally the healthiest, longest lived, physicaly strongest, mentally stable population on this planet. Except America and UK of course who are way to fat.
>>
>>76191112
Humans are omnivores, you have canines for a reason.

We do eat too much meat these days though. Not just health-wise; meat is incredibly inefficient to produce and modern levels of industrial meat production are not sustainable.
We're draining aquifers faster than they can be replenished, most of which goes toward growing animal feed, and it's only a matter of time before there isn't any water left for irrigation.
>>
>>76195762
Cuck A doodle doo
>>
Real men eat meat.
>>
>>76192265
The swede talks about other men growing vaninas, when he is the most pussyfied man on earth.
>>
File: Vegan say.jpg (32 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
Vegan say.jpg
32 KB, 300x294
>>76195713
God damn it potato, you faggots are as bad as the literal faggots shitposting about homosexuality.

Veganism is fine if it is a choice, but you shouldn't harp on about it to other people. The fact is that people are built to eat meat and vegetation. There are certain nutrients that you can't naturally get in enough numbers as a pure vegan without artifical supplements, and often times Veganism is unhealthy for mothers that want to breastfeed their children.

These artificial supplements means it is possible to be a Vegan, but the fact that they are required makes it obvious that Humans are not naturally herbivores, they are omnivores.
>>
>>76195924
>I will not stop killing myself by over consuming meat

Darwin award winner, everyone

also this is rich:

>People in my country have been eating meat daily for thousands of years

not at the rate we're killing eating meat you fucking retard
>>
>>76192206
>my fundamental point
oh so it wasn't your gf then?
>>
>>76195924
>I will not cut down on my meat intake.
>I eat meat every day, it's full of protein and it's delicious.
Beans are also full of protein and delicious, but have the benefit of not causing cancer or heart disease.

>People in my country have been eating meat daily for thousands of years, just because some baby maker doesn't like it doesn't mean I'm going to stop.
Appeal to nature fallacy. Not an argument.
>>
>>76191112
I rarely consume meat but I consume lots of dairy (milk, yogurt, ice cream, cheese).
>>
>>76196049
Accepting anyone's opinion is giving science the middle finger? Are you confused?

Point me to ONE of these studies that is conclusive, everything I've read so far is dubious and full of assumptions.

>X=y therefore a=b
Critical theory at work.
>>
>>76191112
Our intestines and teeth are that of omnivores. They are multipurpose fit for both easily digestible plant matter and meat. The keyword here is easily digestible. In any case over the decades humans have evolved to eat cooked food, so it doesn't matter in any case.
>>
>>76194781
>antibiotic resistance
This is the real problem with over consumption of meat.
Intensive live stock product is a haven for bacteria and only is successful because of antibiotics. In is only a matter of time before antibiotic resistant bacteria is common on every farm (not only the most intensive) and not only will the animals die from previously preventable illness so will people.
>>
>>76191112
Oh btw you're a fucking retard. Humans have eaten meat since we existed.
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
>Although it may not have mattered when the mutation first developed, since the industrial revolution there has been a major shift in diets away from Omega 3 – found in fish and nuts - to less healthy Omega 6 fats - found in vegetable oils.
Corn and other grains have a high amount of omega 6 compare to 3 as well. This is the cause for chronic diseases as the ratio is thrown out of whack. Your diet is not balanced.
>Previous studies have shown that vegetarianism and veganism can lead to problems with fertility by lowering sperm counts.
when your girlfriend gets pregnant, get a paternity test faggot.
>Many vegetarians also struggle to get enough iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and calcium which are essential for health. One study found that vegetarians had approximately five percent lower bone-mineral density (BMD) than non-vegetarians.
Sure veganism could be healthy but I doubt your feeble mind actually eats everything to cover the nutrient deficiencies from no meat. Among this your omega 6 to omega 3 ratio is out of whack so you are at risk for more chronic diseases. Please educate yourself before taking what some dumb broad says at face value. One of my ex gfs said the same, I entertained her and the idea to be nice and for sale of conversation but of course never did it. Also vegans have 5% less bone density. Fuck off now
>>
>>76196194
>I will not stop killing myself by over consuming meat
who are you quoting
>not at the rate we're killing eating meat you fucking retard
you cleanly haven't studied history m8. English nobility often ate exclusively meat feeling everything else to be below them. They outlived the peasantry by a large margin on average despite this.
>>
>>76195989
>Am I wrong?

Yes, my 10/10 girlfriend brought up how we consume too much meat, I posted that here. You got butthurt that you're not in an awesome relationship that intellectually challenges one another

Admit it bro: You're a virgin
>>
>>76196491
>Oh btw you're a fucking retard

Coming from the retard that can't read my post lol. I didn't even bother to read past that line if you can't read an easily worded post
>>
>>76191112
>not knowing what a omnivore is
>not knowing the front teeth in the mouth are made for meat while the teeth in the back are made for plant matter
>giving a shit about cows who are one of the most retarded animals on the planet
>>
>>76196500
Show me the timeline of meat consumption rates then in the UK
>>
>>76196538
>>76196624
do you not know how to multi quote summerfag?
>>
>>76196538
Blindly accepting your partners opinion and internalizing it as your own does not a healthy relationship make
>>
>>76191112
You are painfully retarded OP, but on the bright side so is your girlfriend; you're a perfect match.

We have the intestines and teeth of omnivores, because we are omnivores. That isn't up for debade. Anything you say otherwise is factually wrong and you're just parading your ignorance around.

Humans are built for eating meat. We evolved eating meat and we our bodies are good at processing meat.

So you start your post off with all of this factually incorrect shit and then say "well ignore all that, lets talk about cutting down on meat and dairy". That is a complete non-sequitir.

You can make arguments for limiting red meat, and hearing an educated view on such a topic would be interesting. But you didn't. You just shat your incorrect stuff all over my screen and then followed it up with a equally shitty question that is only tangentially related to what you wrote first.

Seriously please never post on /pol/ again, I browse it from too many devices to bother keeping a filter list up to date. But I promise you that there is absolutely nothing you will ever think of that would be even potentially fruitful conversation for this board.
>>
>>76196386

>>
>>76191112
Overeating is one of the major reasons we have such a problem with obesity, but starting off with this pseudo science BS, how can it not be bait?
>>
>>76196538
Drop the act, idiot. You're anonymous.
Now you're not even addressing what people say and you're trying to pass this off as a big joke.
I can smell the piss stained frustration coming from you.

Just drop the act and talk straight for a second.
YOU'RE
FUCKING
ANONYMOUS
RETARD
>>
>>76196713
>blindly accepting

you mean accepting science, dipshit?

You actually think we're not eating too much meat no a days. You're too stupid for words
>>
>>76191112
>I mean just google it

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=was+hitler+a+furry%3F
>>
>>76196769
Not an argument.
>>
>>76196770
>pseudo science

>>
not reading OP's post but I have been trying to cut my red meat consumption down drastically

that shit is legitimately bad for you
>>
>>76196854
Fat people who eat too much get heart attacks, news at 11.
>>
>>76196908
>eating too much meat is bad for you
>show me a source
>here you go
>fuck science and shit
>>
>>76196854
Quit trowing a fucking tantrum like a little kid. Jesus fucking Christ. Can you not talk straight for a second?
>>
>>76196854
Why do you keep posting the same fucking google searches, can you not find a primary source?
>>
>>76196911
I don't see anything about humans being herbivores in their.
>>
>>76196929
It's not, fuck off
>>
>>76196942
52 billion pound meat consumption in 2012 compared to 9.8 billion in 1909, cuck
>>
File: 1462495606561.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1462495606561.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>76193475
>"People don't care about bad stuff that happens" is only a defense of bad stuff happening if you don't understand how arguments work

Not an argument

Human empathy is a limited resource and it is allocated to personal relationships between other humans or dogs rather than animals that are used for food.
>>
>>76196951
I'm saying that you have no idea what too Much is.
>>
>>76195004
>he can't tear through leather
Us black folks can, goes to show how weak and inferior whites really are
>>
>>76197050
It is, fuck off.
>>
>76196125
Real men aren't fucking idiots that idly stand by as 9.7 billion cows and 9 billion chickens are viciously killed each year to combat your diet that will eventually lead to a heart attack, stroke or diabetes.

Just look up any slaughter house pictures or documentaries. You'll see what really goes on there. There is no such thing as a "Happy Cows Come from California" shit that the meat and dairy industry try to sell you on. That's just their way to "assure" you that everything is "fine" when in reality the slit cow's neck open, while still alive, and drain their blood for more human consumption.

Get a clue.
>>
>>76191112

Yes I have 3 stomachs like a cow.
No. Our intestines are more suited to a meat diet. Look it up. Learn something.
>>
>>76197067
right here:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=amount%20of%20meat%20we%20should%20be%20eating
>>
>>76197057
there are more people, and we are richer. that is not surprising at all
>>
File: 1458660189617.jpg (117 KB, 714x1071) Image search: [Google]
1458660189617.jpg
117 KB, 714x1071
>>76196951
>sources get called out as bullshit
>gets called out for being a new fag
>immediately starts spamming google searches at everyone and everyone
>*crys*
this is getting pretty sad mexicuck-chan
>>
>>76197057
More people can afford meat in 2012 than 1909
>>
>>76196538
Haha.

One man's 10 is another man's 5 -- post a pic for proof or stfu with shit like that.

Any man who sticks with a vegan snowflake is in for trouble, a guarantee, friend.

Take some science when you get to university so you don't sound weak in the head when you are voicing the opinion of your next girlfriend.
>>
>>76191112
>Humans are omnivores otherwise we have multi chamber stomachs
>We have both types of teeth for grinding and ripping/cutting

You're not being redpilled by any means but you're at the first stage of pussification.
>>
>>76191112
You're a cuck for considering the illogical and emotion-fuel rhetoric of a woman. Man the fuck up and eat meat as you please.
>>
>>76191112
>I didn't pay attention in elementary school biology classes: The Post
Fuck off all you faggots with your lame vegan propaganda. You are beta pussies, and we all know it. Only fags stop eating meat.
>>
>>76197050
it increases the risk of heart disease and cancer
>>
>>76191112
None of these points are valid you dumb fuck.
>>
>>76197013
>too many sources is triggering

walking heart attacks, everyone

>>76197030
Who cares, my original post was talking about how we're eating too much meat. That was the main point, I don't care that I got one little side thing wrong along the way
>>
>>76197057
Pop in 2012: 320,000,000
Pop in 1909: 90,490,000
>>
>>76191735
Because it doesn't matter?
>>
>>76196194
>over consuming meat
I highly doubt that daily consumption of good quality meat has any detrimental effect to your health
Source
>>76196342
>meat causes cancer
So does a million other things like computers, mobile phones, dogs, not squatting to shit and sitting on your wallet, you're just a bitch who shits himself at every newspaper headline. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>76196021
....jesus
>>
>>76197157
Post a primary source.
>>
>>76197325
>>76197192
>>76197210

There's more people now a days, but that's irrelevant when the amount we're eating is still by far too much, according to science.

>>76197197
The source was called out by a pollack neckbeard who called me a 'moran', sit down cuck
>>
>>76197101
It's not, now fuck off until you provide any real evidence to back up your claim.
>>
meat faggots always try to distract with little side issues when it's the whole package you have to compare. and a plant based diet is simply the best. the healthiest, longest-living people with the highest quality of life are vegan or nearly vegan (blue zone diets).
>>
>>76197456
According to unsourced hearsay*
>>
>>76197392
Not just cancer. Also; atherosclerosis, dementia, heart disease, diabetes type 2 and hypertension
>>
>>76197392
You doubt that eating too much meat is detrimental to your health, because you're a fucking idiot.

This is why you make less money than I do, this is why you drive a shittier car than I do, this is why you don't have a girlfriend as hot or as smart as I do.

By the way, sources:

>>
File: 1457927466784.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457927466784.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>76197456
>according to science.
your feelings aren't science m8
>>
>>76197456
>amount we're eating is still by far too much
Of course but the problem I have with you is saying it's just the meat that's the problem.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.