[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Bernie ruined the democratic party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bernie-660x330.png (232 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
bernie-660x330.png
232 KB, 660x330
Regardless of who wins the democratic nomination, the party appears to be wrecked by Bernie's pandering. He has made identity politics the center issue and pandered hard enough to the poorest in society that the democrats are now forced to take economically retarded positions to keep their votes.

That guy completely fucked his party up. The republicans have been falling apart for the past 8 years as the tea party infiltrated the ranks and positioned themselves for a 2016 presidential run by totally fucking the rest of Congress over. Trump has done surprisingly well reuniting the party.
Meanwhile the democratic party -- the party everyone assumed would be able to keep it together and easily win the election -- has been getting demolished by a pandering crybaby who is purposely inciting anger and violence to strongarm his way into the presidency. The democratic party is now all about pandering to minorities and fucking over the middle class to pay for it all.
>>
He's got a tight grip on his demo's balls. Says the word free, and they jizz in their khakis.
>>
They said that Trump would destroy the GOP. Of course the opposite happened: Bernouts will not stop crying over Bernie and Hillary will lose, which will ruin the Dems.
>>
>>76190906

>He has made identity politics the center issue

Actually, I'd argue that's Shillary.

"I can't be the establishment because I'm a woman"

"If we broke up the big banks tomorrow, would that end racism and homophobia?"

And similar brilliant statements.
>>
I wouldn't be getting on my high horse if I were you until November at least. It is far too early to be talking like this. Remember, Clinton is still the favorite to win the Presidency.

Divisive primary seasons have happened before. Is this your first election or something?
>>
>implying the democratic party was any good to begin with
>>
>>76191430
They were the strongest party. That doesn't mean they were good. You don't have to agree with any of their shit to recognize that the democratic party was much more united than the republicans leading up to this election season.
>>
>>76191250
In all honesty, trump likely would have destroyed the GOP if they fucked him over. I would have stopped caring about politics if that happened, and would just look ahead to a violent uprising.
>>
>the party everyone assumed would be able to keep it together and easily win the election

Hillary's a guaranteed choke artist who always ends up blowing it at the last minute. Just because her party and the media was behind her 100% didn't mean the voters were. Hillary and her cult will always end up blindsided because all she has is her political wonk issues while lacking anything that resembles a personality.
>>
>>76191379
The difference between now and 2008 was that 2008 was basically "black vs woman," while 2016 is "anti-establishment vs corruption."
>>
>>76191842
Which would've been the thing he should've done. Only thing is he won by such landslides that they could not pull any funny shit. They tried to rig the game and failed.
>>
>>76190906
You could blame the crack in the seal
or you could blame the oil for falling out.

The dems have been cancer for a long time.
>>
>>76193211
Trump is corrupt as fuck. In fact, he brags about his corruption.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>76194022
>>
>>76190906
Oh, how things change in the span of a month.

One more terrorist attack+violent protest and Trumps gonna moonwalk right into the White House.
>>
>>76194022
what?
>>
>>76194347
We can only hope.
>>
What are the odds we get a teaparty like divide?
It's not actually going to split, a loud and obnoxious vocal group will spin off from this however. They'll disappear in a few years too.
>>
>>76191842
>violent uprising
Oh please, you Trumpkins can't even defend yourself from little niglets.
>>
>>76190906
Yes. But he's a symptom rather than the sole cause. Expect more 'Bernies' to emerge in the same way that more 'Trumps' will emerge.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.