[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The show is coming from Colgne, Germany tonight In some of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Anthony-Bourdain-Parts-Unknown.jpg (108 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
Anthony-Bourdain-Parts-Unknown.jpg
108 KB, 530x300
The show is coming from Colgne, Germany tonight

In some of the previews bourdain bring up the massive immigration. Anyone else planning on watching?
>>
Yeah - The Clinton News Network is certainly going to paint the muslim invasion in a bad light!
>>
File: 1456291693621.png (351 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1456291693621.png
351 KB, 640x574
I'm so sad Bourdain is a liberal. And probably a cuck as well.

Still would love to go on the town a night with the guy.
>>
He usually does ask good questions like that without spreading around his own agenda
>>
>>76189801
>he's hip
>he's cool
>he's 65
>>
>he's so 'punk'
>makes shows for jews
>>
>>76189801
He's a lefty. inb4 they dindu nuffin, european women ar to blame, european men also rape, etc. etc.
>>
tony is cool and all, but all he wants to do is eat a hot dog and drink a beer.

his show originally was great. then it moved to food channel where they thought his show should be more like the fat guy who eats worm show. so then the show took a turn for the worse.

then he went to CNN for some reason. where they throw in some nonsense in between him eating food.

so... its not as good as it used to be on the travel channel. but that beiruit episode was pretty gud.

he ate some hashish too
>>
>>76191449
and it makes sense that all he wants to do is eat a hot dog and drink a beer.

because he gets food poisoning in every country.

how can these fucking 3rd world countries ever advance if they all have food poisoning???

so he wants a hot dog, with preservatives, and a beer, which also has preservatives.
>>
Eh. They're gonna give the new year thing a little glance and probably give some sob story about "refugees" to cover it up.

Just a few hours ago Zakeed GPS or whatever the hell his name was was harping on about how Canada was doing a "better" job regarding the "refugee" crisis by taking in more "refugees" than America has.

So no, I'm not expecting much from this episode. Just more propaganda.
>>
>>76189801
No...This man is the definition of a cuck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.