[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11
ITT: we answer questions for Atheists, non believers, scoffers, Muslims, Catholics and all of gods children, please keep it civil so we can win people to Christ and show then the truth, Take the golden pill bros and realize that jesus died for your sins on the cross so you might be able to have a meaningful experience in the world we inherited. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mal27etUPM&index=10&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xGisYvbLiI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=9
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1464309800231.jpg (37 KB, 423x294) Image search: [Google]
1464309800231.jpg
37 KB, 423x294
>>
>>76182335
Christ is Lord
>>
>>76182612
Amen brother
>>
>>
File: biblecont.jpg (262 KB, 650x668) Image search: [Google]
biblecont.jpg
262 KB, 650x668
context?
>>
>>76182855
all scripture is easily interpreted if you use your time studying it rather then memeing about it. im sure you know how to use google yes?
>>
>>76182335
>we answer questions for Atheists

that's literally the most ungrateful task ever. you're only spoonfeeding them and then they will never accept anything you say.

they are usually horrible, horrible douchebags.
>>
>>76182989
so did you make this thread to suggest people to use google?
>>
>>76183132
no i can answer questions not memes. anyone can take different sentences from any book and contradict itself, all you have to do is read it because like any book it has a beginning and a end and things change. i shouldn't have to explain how a book works is what i am saying,
>>
>>76182335
How is Jesus Christ the son of God, but also God at the same time?
>>
>>76183380
God is all, he is in heaven and rules the universe, Jesus was him in the physical form but in order to explain it in a way people would understand on earth he is the Son of God, The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God on the earth that helps people who are walking with God in their life. This is the holy trinity, but a day will soon come when the Holy Spirit will be taken away from humanity and these will be the end times.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCx2j9Ig1I&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=14 True story of the earth, Evolution is the greatest lie.
>>
>>76183354
your purpose of opening this thread is to convert people to christianity by answering their questions

but now you refuse to answer to an obvious contradiction on bible

are you just trying to feel better thinking you have done good or are you actually trying to show people the right way?
>>
>>76183873
i answered it, bait harder m8.
>>
>>76183380
Its called the trinity.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.