[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are today's liberals attacking popular culture because they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (292 KB, 629x636) Image search: [Google]
file.png
292 KB, 629x636
Are today's liberals attacking popular culture because they're unable to change anything else?
>>
They don't care about anything else
>>
What happens in here?
>>
>>76179252
She's going to force the Jew studio owners to pay women more? Hillary seems to have forgotten who is giving her all those shekels and why they're doing it. Or she's simply telling another lie.
>>
>>76179253

strong first post
>>
>>76179252
UNKNOWN GET!

Where the fuck are you mate?

Also, fuck Shillary.
>>
Whats she going to do, help like 20 already rich celebrities?

Probably a good strategy as every girl thinks shes going to be famous and have all eyes on her one day.

This world has truly become idiocracy
>>
>>76179253

Pretty much this, I'd say. They don't want to make a change so much as they want to be seen wanting to make a change. They're basically 60s LARPers.
>>
>>76179252
Are you a MOD or are you on some cruise? How can you get Unknown?
>>
>>76179252

No, today's liberals are attacking pop culture because the left that was fighting for workers' rights, unions, etc. was dangerous to the elite and went against the anti-communist propaganda of the cold war.
>>
>>76179772

this thread was originally posted somewhere else, and the mods moved it here where it belongs.

that being said, I'd prefer they just delete them because it usually becomes a rare flag sp3rg thread.
>>
MEAN OLD LADY
TAUGHT ME TO WEAP AND MOAN
MEAN OLD LADY
TAUGHT ME TO WEAP AND MOAN

IF THE LEVY BREAKS, HAVE NO PLACE TO STAY, YOU DAMNED WITCH
>>
>>76180221
Also what is she going to do? Demand women have an equal quota of leading roles as men? Putting restrictions on art rather than what people want to make and want to see?

I cant wait to watch a hundred variations of gone baby gone
>>
>>76180540
Damn, i meant whatever that girl boxing movie is.. i forgot the name.
>>
>>76180540
So if a movie starring a man makes 200 million, but a movie starring a woman makes 50 million, should they be paid the same?

What is with this acting shit, there are hundreds upon hundreds of jobs in movies that women could get, yet they only care about women in roles you can see.

If I want to watch women talk all day, I don't need to go to the movies to do that.
>>
It's a trick, rile the population up with SJW crap so they don't have time to question anything else. As long as you give them an enemy they can hate they will do almost anything if you give them the prospect of some sort of victory.
>>
>>76179252
Who the fuck are you.
>>
>>76179252
>>76179253
>unknown
are you on a cruise?
>>
>>76179252
>>76179253
ISS shitposting, everyone
>>
File: 1438559910003.webm (312 KB, 900x512) Image search: [Google]
1438559910003.webm
312 KB, 900x512
>>76180146
>>76180978
>>76183288
>>76184431
>>76179252
>>76179253
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.