[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Israel, please kill more subhumans. Sincerely, everyone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Netanyahu_2966476b.jpg (45 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu_2966476b.jpg
45 KB, 620x387
Dear Israel, please kill more subhumans.

Sincerely, everyone.
>>
I don't understand. They used eradicate reprobates non stop. It's like they've gone soft. Maybe they're gay
>>
>>76168974
It's not nice to tell people to commit suicide, anon.
>>
so who should we listen to?
your extreme leftist governments that funds Hamas and wants to boycott us for every mudshit we kill or to an Australian shitposter?
>>
>>76170163
>so who should we listen to?
>your extreme leftist governments that funds Hamas

You forget that our Leftist Governments are literally funded and heavily influenced by Filthy Diaspora Bankster Jews like George Soros who do not give a shit about your state.

The way to save Israel is by keeping your Diaspora Jews in check.
>>
>>76170289
NO, the voters are guilty
it's sad that people don't realize it
>>
>>76170548
Faggot who do you think funds all of those liberal programs? Who do you think teaches kids liberal principles? Check the fucking names.... They are all Liberal Diaspora Jews. Soros funds groups like Black Lives Matter and MoveOn.org, the very same groups that are now disrupting Donald Trump events.

Look at the fucking names and then tell me its the voters fault. All you have to do is look at the money flow and you will see that your greatest existential threat is a part of yourself. The diaspora Jews will bring an end to Israel.
>>
>>76168974
Kill yourself proxy jew.

A world without jews will be a better world.
>>
>>76168974
JIDF fuck off Zionist scum.
>>
>>76168974
They kill whites, stupid abbo
>>
>>76169979
Fagelas
>>
>>76168974
Choke on your bf's uncut dick.
>>
File: marxists.jpg (79 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
marxists.jpg
79 KB, 960x636
>>76170690
I completely agree with you on that, diaspora Jews are the biggest enemies of Israel.

but I still see the public as the main guilty for the condition.
The American public voted for Obama twice.
>>
>>76170033
If Jews are omnipresent and control everything in public life across the world, how can they be subhuman?

Goyim are sub-Jew.
>>
>>76168974
Kill yourself, kike.
>>
>>76171008
Minority voters (lowest IQ people who can be easily manipulated) are the ones that voted the faggot Obama in. The problem is that these groups will eat any propaganda that is spoon-fed to them.

This is the problem with democracy. If your population is very misinformed on the issues they vote for idiots like Obama into office.
>>
File: 1441537214286.jpg (84 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
1441537214286.jpg
84 KB, 729x410
>>76171180
it's not so simple, it's not just minority voters, but it creates a chain reaction that causes to an increase in the number of minorities.
white people have a very big part in this situation.
look at European countries that were almost completely White a few years ago.
>>
>>76170690
>who do you think teaches kids all those liberal programs?

(((Pure Coincidence)))
>>
>>76171008

Would hate bang.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.