[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any possible outcome that could save the white majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is there any possible outcome that could save the white majority in US?
The country was founded by whites who migrated there just like many european nations so calling it a multicultiral society won't work. It used to be over 90% white european society.

Kicking out 11 million illegal mexicans would only make increase the white % population to about 64%.
Even though american whites have higher birth rates than europeans they are more prone to racemix and still have lower birth rates than non whites.

Even if America completely banned non whites from coming there whites would be outbred in less than 15 years. Honestly the only way America could remain white is if there was a huge war in europe and at least 50 million europeans migrated to US.
>>
>>76167790

Turn more white Americans to the right. Leftists have very few children, right wingers have more. Make people realize the value of their heritage.

Also, end welfare for irresponsible people :^)
>>
>>76167790
What did he mean by this?
https://youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc
>>
>>76167790
Nah I think we are fucked
>>
>>76167790
Of course.

It is a question of limiting gibmees, and introduction of eugenics. Women who have an IQ of below 80 and women who are want gibmees, need to be sterialized. This will help the US massively with the current problems it has. And there is a long tradition of eugenics in America.
>>
>>76167790
New Jersey is at 51% White right now. White kids are already the minority in NJ. In 30-35 years white will only make up less then 30% of NJ.
>>
File: 1451993050423.png (362 KB, 1301x1312) Image search: [Google]
1451993050423.png
362 KB, 1301x1312
Also, pic is somewhat related.
>>
>>76167790
Ending welfare and incrementing European immigration would be a good start.

The USA is becoming more like Brazil.

Brazil as 3 distinct social classes.

From top to bottom: whites, mixed race natives, blacks.

Whites, even though they are a minority, control the entire country.

The biggest threat to the white American culture may surprisingly be Asian immigration because they are the only ones who can compete with whites on a large scale.
>>
>>76168239
That's sad. I fear that america will go full cuck in a few years also bomb european countries who resist mass immigration.

Back in 1940 we had a powerful Germany and it's allies to fight for us but now europe won't be able to defend itself without US. And i can't see Russia saving us without raping us

I am just trying to postpone the rape of europe so it does not happen too soon.
>>
>>76168510
I think US should split and have white majority countries stick to themselves.

If a race war were to happen america might be saved but i can't see it happening
>>
>>76168239
>>76168586
its over for them, most american whites are old(median age43 y.o. compared to 29 for spics)

majority of american whites are old farts, sadly
>>
>>76169195
The older whites are retiring and moving away to whiter places, the younger whites are also moving away to better places, before the settle in. its only the poor / middle aged whites that are stuck.

back in 1980s the white population in NJ was somewhere around 80%. in 30 years it has dropped almost 30%. the white flight has already began in NJ. in another 30 years its over. I feel bad for the people who are stuck there and want to have white kids. Most people in NJ, with money, already send their kids to private schools, which cost around 6000+ a year for 1 kid. Unless you make really good money your kids are stuck going to nigger/spic infested public schools, that are some of the worst in the US today.
You cant escape the filth of NJ they are everywhere now. go to the supermarket.. niggers. go to the movies.. niggers. every government job is filled with a bunch of niggers. they are just all over. the dirty beaches are filled with niggers and spic every summer. you just can not avoid it in NJ unless your super rich and live in a private bubble.
>>
>>76167790

Self segregation and self determination.

North West Front, it might be thought up by lunatics, it might have almost no chance of success ... but almost none is good enough to try.
>>
>>76169467
i mean that all other demographics are younger and more fertile, near all old ppl in usa are white and less than half of new borns are white
>>
File: white flight.jpg (39 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
white flight.jpg
39 KB, 792x612
>>76169573
>Self segregation and self determination.
This is it, the white flight, a lot of Americans are already starting to do this. There are a bunch of states that are over 90% white in America. If you look at the moving map white people with money are just moving away from shitty filth infested cities.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.