[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martial Law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>The year is 2016
>At this point America has no gold backing any dollar
>Economy collapses and bankers move to different countries
>investors invest in other countries
>Stocks drop to 0
>America enacts martial law
>you have 3 days to escape and decide your loadout
So what will it be, this scenario may be very realistic
http://www.innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
>>
>I need the right to bear arms in case there comes a time when I need to overthrow the gover
>>
>>76166169
pretty sure the government will expect /k/ommandos innawoods.

underground is safer.
>>
File: result.jpg (162 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
162 KB, 680x650
Fuck bandages. A little infection makes your immune system better
>>
>>76166947
>molotovs
>cigarettes
>no lighter
really makes you think
>>
>>76166947

yeah fuckcancer treatment

.t -steve jobs
>>
File: HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH 01.jpg (85 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH 01.jpg
85 KB, 670x447
>>76167168
They use the friction of bullets lad
>>
>>76167168
i will shoot a bullet at the molotov cocktail i threw in the air. Ciggs are for special occasions. So i can ask for a lighter
>>
>>76166169
kek
>>
>>76166169
>At this point America has no gold backing any dollar
The federal reserve has not held gold for almost 80 years friendo
>>
>>76166169
Escape what, I'll just go north with a knife and a water purification kit.
>>
>>76166169
Based St.Louis County PD SWAT in that picture, I remember when everyone and their sister was shitting on how they handled the Ferguson unrest, only to have the Baltimore disaster the following spring. I can't wait to see them in action again this November, they might be the last policeforce near a major metropolitan center not afraid to gas and arrest the apes.
>>
>>76166169

Take the month of food I have stored and steal small oceanworthy sailboat (they are crazy easy to steal and I grew up ocean racing, know what I am doing), and work way to family in Syndey via pacific.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 650x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 650x955
>>76166169
nice fantasy bro

maybe you should write a fanfic for you and your furry friends
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.