[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never go to America to help build the best country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>you'll never go to America to help build the best country on the planet
>you'll never have an American flag on your porch somewhere in Montana and a sniper rifle in your closet
>America would rather take in 100 illegals from Mexico who hopped over the fence and can't even speak proper english and make them citizens, than one white man from Europe
>as a European you'd need to go through shitload of procedures while they breed like rabbits, making America browner each day
just kill me already
>>
>>76165069
>Go to Mexico.
>hop the fence.
>Celebrate freedom.
>>
File: 00.png (430 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
00.png
430 KB, 600x600
I know that feel
>>
>>76165504
>hop the fence

It doesn't work like that in 2016
>>
>>76166285
climb the wall then, whadev.
>>
>>76165069
I'd smuggle you.
>>
I also know this feel.

It truly is the best country in the world.
>>
>>76165069
>get tan
>""""convert"""" to Islam
>change name to somethig muslim sounding
>immigrate
>once green card is obtained, """""convert""""" back from Islam
>>
>>76165069
I'm from Montana and I DO have an American flag on my porch and I DO have an Armalite .50 and if I could I would trade every illegal spic and chimp in this country for just one good white european.
>>
>Slav or a beaner

That's a really fucking tough call. Neither would probably be the best answer.
>>
>>76166285
yeah, it's actually as easy as just stepping over at some points
>>
File: homebodies.jpg (247 KB, 1775x969) Image search: [Google]
homebodies.jpg
247 KB, 1775x969
>>76165069
>best country on the planet
I wouldn't be so sure about that m80, after all the vast majority of burgers have no idea what the world on the outside is like

they've gone downhill quite a bit after 2001, consistantly sliding towards authoritarianism and state terror

then there's racial tensions, gross inequality, "with us or against us" mentality, consumerism to the umpteenth degree, widespread degeneracy etc
>>
>>76165069
I think you mean "maintain America". The country was built hundreds of years ago and its almost a century since it became a superpower.
>>
>>76165069
What did he mean by this?
https://youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc
>>
>>76167578
Living the dream man. I dated a girl from CT who went to Missoula for college for a couple of years. Spending winters out ice climbing, hiking and tubing in the summer, and then going to her parents farm and shooting/fishing with her dad and brother. Good times man. What I'd give for a growler of Moose Drool right now... I live pretty much bang next to the Peak District but it doesn't compare with the MT geography. We do have Yorkshire grit though so...
>>
>>76165069
Blame obongo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.