[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys What if Trump doesn't win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 22
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206 KB, 600x600
Guys

What if Trump doesn't win?
>>
>>76164908
gonna kill myself desu
>>
then anime won't be real and we're fucked
>>
He will win
>>
>>76164908
It's not an option.
>>
>>76164908
He'll win.
>>
File: 1381807993037.png (315 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1381807993037.png
315 KB, 350x350
>>76165017
>tfw people in other countries will kill themselves if he loses

There's so much on the line.
>>
>>76164908
Then it's just more of the same shit we've had for the past few decades. A slow decline continues...
>>
>>76165103
Trump is the only bastion of sanity against a world that pushes for leftist "values". He has reunited the love and the hate of the whole world under his campaign. I never remembered an American election with so much publicity as Trump's.

It is not the future of USA that is at stake.
It is the future of the whole world.
>>
No reason for conservatives to keep being peaceful if peaceful ways didn't work. BLM keeps getting more and more daring until we strike back.

You can't put white people in jail without taking the economy.
>>
>>76165103
If Trump doesn't win, we're all fucking finished senpai.
>>
>>76164908
What difference would that make to a greasy olive oil merchant?
>>
>>76164908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

https://reason.com/assets/db/2014-millennials-report.pdf

Trump has it in the bag, friend.
>>
>>76165678

I wish I actually had a job m8, even if it had to be in the olive oil field.
Which, ironically, is being disadvantaged in Italy, since foreign olive oil, despite being shit-tier, costs less, and so big supermarket chains sell those olive oils. Bless the free traffic of goods, eh?

but anyway, usually USA is looked upon as the Country which political ideals are to be followed, Italy is already leftist enough for me, if Trumps got elected MAYBE there's a chance for Italy (and Europe?) to be saved.
>>
>>76165312
Yeah but Shillary is a woman and a sociopath who said women are the primary victims of war, it will be worse than Obama desu.
>>
File: 1455418867694.png (135 KB, 497x324) Image search: [Google]
1455418867694.png
135 KB, 497x324
>>76164908
that's not an option, there's too much at stake. not only for the US but for the whole world.
he's the beacon of hope for the all the sane people that are left.
>>
The fire has already started. Trump will vanish and the next guy will appear to finish the job. Hopefully he just wins, to save time.
>>
File: GENOCIDE-1.jpg (762 KB, 2200x1485) Image search: [Google]
GENOCIDE-1.jpg
762 KB, 2200x1485
>>76164908

Then the race wars begin.
>>
>>76164908
I'll kill myself

He's the only hope against globalist leftism
>>
>>76164908
idk lol
>>
>>76165066
Does he really have enough supporters?
>>
>>76164908

I will leave this place. I won't be able to handle the bantz
>>
File: 1464376546414.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1464376546414.png
93 KB, 467x496
>>76164908
Meme magic will kill Hillary
>>
File: reaper.gif (8 KB, 72x107) Image search: [Google]
reaper.gif
8 KB, 72x107
>there are people that actually think the jews will let meme man will beat shillary
>>
>>76164908
What did he mean by this?
https://youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc
>>
>>76167745
I hope so. His opponent is so awful and unelectable that he has an actual chance (in the West).
>>
I'll kill myself.

The American voter won't resort to violent alternatives. If he loses, that's it.
>>
I would be so depressed.

What we have witnessed this whole election cycle, highlighted by thay bullshit in San Jose recently, has made me realize how much is on the line.

We cannot afford another term where non-whites and SJWs are enabled.
>>
It's stupid to claim you'll kill yourself if TRUMP loses. Nobody saw him coming 18 months ago, so why weren't you all killing yourselves back then?
>>
>>76164908
If he loses it's time for /pol/ to take over a town and impose /pol/ack law.
>>
>>76164908
night of the long knives
>>
>>76169182
>implying I wasn't
>Bush/Clinton
>>
>>76164908
Then globalism and the regressive left has probably won, realistically America won't revolt until things have passed the point of no return so unless the left somehow shoots themselves in the foot too hard for the media to spin it away within her first term it's basically ogre.
>>
>>76169299
The point is, there is always hope. You can't underestimate the human spirit and its creativity under pressure. If TRUMP could happen, anything could happen.
>>
>Trump took out every other Republican months ago
>Hillary still can't get Bernie to go away

I'm not worried
>>
Honestly the first thing i will do is probably buy guns
>>
Guys, as a Trump supporter in AUS, please, please vote for him its gotten pretty bad here with political correctness and it will only get worse if Clinton gets in and uses the 'woman card' over and over. Feminists will trample over men, and the hate will rise. You American's have to do this, get your fucking nationalistic country back! Bring back the burgers, the rock music, hot chicks and the American flag. Do this for yourselves and for our allies - Love Australia.
>>
>>76169285
kek
>>
>>76164908
Welcome to reality. Hillary is our next president
>>
>>76164908
Hillary
>>
>>76164908
He will win. Not over policy or actual presidential qualities, but because he's a chess master at controlling the people's perception and desires. He knows how to control the media, and whoever controls the media, controls the mind.

All the actually good candidates bowed out awhile ago. Now it's him, Bernie, or a literal traitor.
>>
well, he's gonna win, but I think the yanks are gonna work out too late what a three word slogan is.
>>
Trump will win and it will be a landslide victory

check em
>>
>>76165017
Faggot trying to be American
It will be better if you don't back out from your word because he isnt going to win so just kys
>>
File: Guaranteeing Trump Victory.jpg (74 KB, 426x300) Image search: [Google]
Guaranteeing Trump Victory.jpg
74 KB, 426x300
>>76164908
Trump's Lion's Guard is already hard at work to make sure that only the right people are voting.
>>
well, it's the last chance for a republican to win the office. so you're fucked.
>>
>>76164908
Even if he doesn't win, he's still going to have to debate with Hillary. The memes will be monumental. He'll go into overdrive and they'l be plenty of kek to pass around.
>>
>>76172954
Except the media has been shitting on him (due to the fact it's mainly controlled by the left) but his policies are what brings people to him and then he gets their vote through controlling perceptions and desires.
>>
>last 2 elections Obama was the meme
>this election Trump is the meme

I think like a high school prom, democracy is fated to eventually turn into a meme contest
>>
>>76173712
prom king and queen*
>>
>>76164908
Continuation of the same that's going on now but with a chance of Texas splitting.
>>
>>76164908
>Tump pepe standing in front of the glorious DOUBLE-AUSTRIAN flag.
>>
>>76173013
t.Angry pooinloo
>>
>>76164908
I'll continue to shitpost, rub the loss in Trumpfags faces, and feast on their delicious tears.
6 months after the election, /pol/acks will be calling Trump a cuck and saying how they were only "pretending" to support him.
>>
>>76164908
Innawoods
>>
>>76164908
The US will become a caliphate, just like we will.
>>
>>76164908

The great thing about Trump is that he's been great, and will be great, no matter whether or not he wins.

If he wins, he won't fix the country, but he will potentially slow the importation of shitty brown people, making the inevitable breakup of America more favorable to whites

If he loses, it will be a massive demonstration to whites that the current system will never help them and that democracy is utterly incapable of electing a politician that doesn't hate their guts
>>
>>76173960
This.
Then they'll probably also say it was a good thing because he was a kike anyways.
>>
>>76173923
t. Depressed amerifag living on false hope
>>
>>76164908
Then we spout memes and bask in degeneracy until everything burns to the ground.
>>
>>76164908
Real question should be what are YOU going to do to assure Trump wins?
>>
>>76164908
>what if
He won't. When hillary gets the nomination, bernie supports will NOT vote for trump, they'll still vote democrat.

After 4 years of Clinton rule I'm confident Trump would clinch a victory, but at the moment he can't win.
>>
File: 14490516498705.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
14490516498705.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
Trump is the only hope for mankind. Our world is in decadence.

Trump went down from his golden tower to bring back sanity in the world. It's almost like it's biblical like Hillary being the whore of babylon and america is babylon, damascus syria ruined just like it was prophesied.

I think we're living the last days. God have mercy on us.
>>
>>76174516
>After 4 years of Clinton rule I'm confident Trump would clinch a victory, but at the moment he can't win.
Nope. If Republicans can't win after 8 years of King Obama, then they'll never win the White House after Hillary imports a few million more democrat voters.
>>
>>76174434
Trump's a known quantity. Hillary too. Shilling isn't going to convince anyone to change sides. Only cold harsh reality can push someone into Trump's camp. Like a liberal getting gangraped by nigs while doing charity work. The kind of red pills that can only be acquired through putting yourself in a situation where you are guaranteed to get fucked, but you're too naive and retarded to see it coming. And even then it's not guaranteed to work.
>>
>>76174516
If 8 years of Obama rule didn't scare them off neither will 4 years of Clinton.
>>
>>76174648
Oh well. At least you can relate more to the UK and Europe when Shillary cucks you.
>>
He'll probably be permitted to win to give all of these broken white people the illusion of victory. At the end of his term, nothing will really have changed, the country will still be an oligarchy, employment will still be down because automation is only going to get better and Donald doesn't even seem to grasp this, people will be just as broke if not more, and we can move on to finding a new scapegoat for our problems besides illegal immigrants and brown people at large.
>>
Somebody screencap this thread
It'll be easy reply ammo for when he inevitably loses
>>
File: tmp_14445-Stone_POL1604495251.png (590 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14445-Stone_POL1604495251.png
590 KB, 1280x800
Mr. Trump is NOT A LOSER!
>>
>>76167792
kek
>>
>>76174648
Trump isn't a Republican though.
I've voted R in every election since Bush 2 but I'm not voting for this clown jew plant.
>>
then we laugh at the liberals when they dont get anything that hillary promised practically. when the feminist have to make excuses for hillary like black people do for obama

and when she cant blame a republican president she would have to blame the previous black democrat president she will probably just sperg out

personally i would be making a lot of popcorn. black unemployment not getting better because she lets the illegals stay and welfare wont be expanded but shrunk just like under obama and her husbands administrations
>>
>>76164908
Best to prepare yourself now for his inevitable loss.
>>
>>76175062
>then we laugh at the liberals when they dont get anything that hillary promised
I'm a liberal and I don't even know what she's promised. I really just look at her as a female extension of Obama and I look at Obama as a black male extension of Bush.
>>
>>76175381
There really is precious little difference between the Republicans and Democrats. Makes me yearn for a multiparty system.
>>
>>76174816
Only slightly. Mexicans at least believe in Jesus.
>>76174992
You're right, but he has to run under one of the two parties to even have a hope of victory.
>>
>>76173037
KKK is supporting Hillary. (she recived many donations from their leaders)
>>
>>76165398
correction: the future of the white world.
>>
>>76164908
We could take to the streets and kill every nigger in sight.
>>
>>76169182
i spend half of my day planning how to kill myself lad.
you think its happiness that leads our fight? hope?

its fucking desperation, we have nothing to lose anymore, they took everything.
>>
>>76175605
Trump loves blacks though.
He's not proposing to deport them, it's just spics that are the problem.
>>
Are their any opinion polls out right now? I wonder how they'd look if only white men were allowed to vote.
>>
File: 1418348288756.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1418348288756.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>76175542
Bunch of white trash crackers
>>
>>76167761
This.
>>
>>76175664

if you kill yourself, youre letting them win.

get a hobby. while theyre out of the streets drinking and shouting, youll be crafting a skill.
>>
>>76164908
If Trump doesn't win, it will be amusing watching a bunch of virgin underage Trumptards sperg out all over the internet.

However, I sort of hope for the unlikely event of his presidency, so Trumptards could all see first hand what happens to a country that alienates all its allies.
>>
>>76172830
australia has piggy backed on america for a while now. our politics are so fucking cunted up. we're at least 10 years behind america politically. trump is our best chance for parliament to sort it's shit out within 10 years.
>>
>>76176022
i am not going to write it down but you have to read through the lines brother.
i am not going out alone, IF i choose that road.
right now thew situatiotn is pretty promising compared to years ago, we are doing something.

if we get swindled and the fire dies out then i will rekindle it, understand?
>>
>>76164908
we've all signed a suicide pact but I don't have the link.
>>
In all seriousness if Trump doesn't win I get to watch a different kind of show. Trump winning puts us on the smug meme track to max smugness, which will produce a lot of top quality content for a while but ultimately fizzle out because prosperity breeds mediocrity. If he doesn't win there will be a great amount of happenings to witness and the occidental downfall will continue.

Don't set yourself up for failure, set yourself up to win in all circumstances.
>>
File: 000000000.jpg (12 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
000000000.jpg
12 KB, 283x283
I remember being on /pol/ when Romney got clowned by Obama. That moment when the votes started coming in and Romney took the early lead because the first polls to close were red states... and then it just went Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama for the rest of the night.

That post with 5000 replies from /sp/ going "Oh, I'm sorry, did Romney already lose?"

Everyone saying basically what's already in this thread. Declaring America over.

When Trump loses, it will be at least that hilarious, but I think it will probably be the definitive greatest moment in /pol/ history for banter and shitposting.
>>
>>76164908
>literally see white people being beaten and shit in the streets
>punishment of middle america with a complete recession/depression for support of Trump

It's not gonna be pretty desu. They'll probably wipe out the white middle class. It's now either youre poor or your not. No in between being comfy.
>>
>>76164908
America will go even further left. Republicans will have to move to the left to appease some voters. South America will be pretty much Mexico. The debt will go way out of control eventually leading to global crisis.
>>
Then we'll all stand in a large circle and cap the person to the left
>>
File: laresistanceliveson.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laresistanceliveson.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>76164908
People are getting too distraught over the likely scenario where he loses.

Even if he lost with a mere 40% of the vote, think about the millions of people who made that 40% happen. People who were exposed to a year-and-a-half of constant propaganda about Trump being a vile white supremacist, sexist, and more. Think about the millions of people redpilled by this relatively short campaign alone. I don't see a single article about Sweden without the comment section swarming with negative comments about rapefugees.

Honestly if Trump wins we could get the wall, the deportations, the jobs, the Muslim ban or we could get something much more uneventful and boring.

If he loses there will be a mass awakening that white voters are now politically powerless in the United States, that no electable politician will stand up to Islam despite the common will of the public.

Trump wins and people will grow complacent with their spiritual and quite temporary victory over political correctness. If he loses, however, and the redpilled revolution is only beginning.
>>
>>76174992
>I voted for 2 pro-amnesty neocons, but I won't vote for Trump

The only thing that could surprise me about this post is if you're actually Bill Kristol.
>>
>>76174516
I know a couple who will vote for Trump. Typically the guys who support Bernie for economic reasons, not SJW reasons.
>>
>>76164908
All this trump posting and bad publicity he gets is gonna hand hillary the election. A woman president in 2016 is what will happen. If trump wins then mass chimpouts will occur.

I fear for our future regardless who wins.
>>
I'd cry myself to sleep. Then wake up the next morning to my beautiful Republic of Texas.
>>
>>76173834
I hope so. In a sick way I'd give it to Hillary if it was a guarantee Texas would pull out. Others would follow.
>>
Fact: you can't win a general election without winning at least 41% of the Hispanic/Latino vote. Educated white people hate him too in record numbers. Suck it Trumpfags.
>>
>>76179586
The only Hispanics that hate him are the ones he'll be deporting
>>
>>76173834
Extremely unlikely, just more loaded threats to secede.
>>
Hard to do when they will be voting to keep him from ever entering the White House. But then logic was not the strong suit of Trumpfags, who tend not to be college educated.
>>
>>76164908
It begins with 'gas' and ends with 'now'.
>>
Can't win a general election when you have alienated 50% of the country. Women hate Trump, justifiably so. He is a sexist.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-06/4/14/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane01/sub-buzz-12994-1465065215-3.png
>>
File: smugdon.jpg (88 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
smugdon.jpg
88 KB, 960x796
>>76178329
>gays voting for Trump
>>
>>76164908
The economy will continue to decline. The government will continue to tell you we have 4% unemployment while 92 million Americans are not working. We will reach a point where we lose our credit rating then all government aid will stop. At this point starvation will begin then spikes in crime then total anarchy. If the military is smart they will institute martial law and restore order by deposing the government and instating a new one. if liberals succeed in destroying the military they will defend the current government and civil war will likely ensue. Just guessing 100% sure about the economic collapse though.
>>
We initiate phase 2.
>>
>>76164908
>Nov 8
>Hillary wins despite losing the popular vote and the while male vote by 87%
>She gives her victory speech in NYC in front of an army of SJW's, rioting dindus and a few naïve white liberals who sadly have no idea what's coming.
>"Today the American people chose to be on the right side of history. This was an important victory in the battle against racism, against sexism, against hate."
>The sound of the SJWs' shrill screams of victory causes the glass in front of nearby stores to shatter. Chimp out commences and all the Air Jordan's In a 50 mile radius are stolen in a matter of minutes.
>The few moderate white liberals look on uneasily, thinking to themselves "At least Trump didn't win. These poor minorities deserve some free stuff after all the trauma Trump put them through"
>Hillary continues: "But while we have won the battle for the next 4 years, we have not won the war. Exit polls are showing that those with the most privilege in society, white males, have thoroughly rejected progress. For that I have a solution!"
>Suddenly, Obama walks onto stage. The crowd explodes with cheers.
>Enter Obama: "My fellow Americans, we cannot afford to lose the progress of the last 8 years. Hillary will be taking over next year, but we can't sit idly by and allow so many racist, sexist, homophobic Americans to push their evil worldview on society."
>"The problem is clear, and there is only one solution. A final solution."
>Suddently the sound of helicopters is heard approaching. And army of blacks, Latinos, and trannies clad in full battle gear approaches.
>Obama: "It's time we end white male privilege, once and for all."
>Every white male in the audience is surrounded. There is no escape. Some of them try to plead with the mob "I've voted democrat my whole life!". Their pleas fall on deaf ears.
>Obama: "I hereby proclaim, under executive order, that White Males are enemies of the State. They are to be executed on sight!"
>>
4 more shit years
>>
File: Goyim.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Goyim.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
Daily reminder that Trump is a cuck slave to the jews and he even let his daughter convert to Judaism.
>>
File: 115813748.jpg (12 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
115813748.jpg
12 KB, 205x200
>>76182807
>>
>>76173013
You have to go back. SAD!
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>76182807

Still more believable than "the Turner Diaries," to be honest.
>>
>>76164908
You will get to live in a communist utopia.
>>
>>76164908
/pol/ will go into complete meltdown if he doesn't win.

He is a blank canvas that everyone has projected their individual hopes, dreams, and fears on.

His campaign reminds me a lot of Obama's first run.

inb4 get out shill

I voted for Trump in the primary and will probably vote for him in the general election.

At this point, I just want to see what a Trump presidency would be like.

It can't be any worse than a Hillary presidency and it would certainly be more interesting.
>>
>>76173670
>his policies are what brings people to him

no they aren't, don't lie to us or yourself. trump's supporters support him because of his personality, nothing more.

>cult of personality vs actual policies
what makes you think trump actually has a chance? HAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>76164908
what do you mean, if?

trump already lost. look at his supporters - they literally cannot name one reason they support him other than personality and "le ebin may mays XD". he doesn't have what it takes - just like his supporters.
>>
>>76164908
If Trump loses (and to be honest, I think he has an uphill battle at the moment, but of course anything could happen in the next 5 month), the best thing that could happen is that he at least changes the national conversation.

Like with Barry Goldwater in '64, he got smoked in the actual election by LBJ, but his campaign still was the spark of the American conservative and libertarian movement, which led to the elections of Nixon and especially Reagan.
>>
File: trumblr3029.jpg (6 KB, 190x106) Image search: [Google]
trumblr3029.jpg
6 KB, 190x106
>killing yourself over memes

wew lads rip

#ManEnoughForHillary

>>76167017
>>76165017
>>76168942
>>76175664
>>
>>76184191
Terrible b8
>>
>>76164908

Someone will probably assassinate Hillary and we'll have a revolution. That would be what would need to happen, anyway.
>>
File: hilldog2.jpg (52 KB, 673x566) Image search: [Google]
hilldog2.jpg
52 KB, 673x566
>>76164908
>if
>>
>>76184205
Reagan was not even remotely libertarian you clown
>>
>>76184401
>the truth is bait

trump and his supporters are fucking pathetic
>>
>>76184269
Ahahah
>>
File: DocBrown.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DocBrown.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>muh meme
>kills himself
>>
>>76184424
Assassinating Shillary would secure a landslide win for the democrats and setback the movement for decades. The revolution would more likely begin if somebody assissinated Trump. That would cause some serious trouble for the establishment.
>>
File: 1464366109326.jpg (165 KB, 405x550) Image search: [Google]
1464366109326.jpg
165 KB, 405x550
>>76164908
That MIGHT not be such a bad thing.

If Bernie/Hillary wins, we might just see enough tension boil over in the US to get that race war going that we've always wanted.

Thereafter, the president will be thrown out of office and sent to the gallows, and from there... who knows? Maybe we'll fasc out like Rome, maybe we'll finally put somebody qualified into office.
>>
>>76184502
Did I ever say he was? I meant more in terms of the modern conservative movement for him.
>>
>>76184701
Yeah, some of the Trumpfags are the flipside of the Obamazombies.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 780x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 780x1095
>>76175542
The world is the world

Once whites are gone, its back to hunter gather times.
>>
>>76181597
How much of a faggot are you to post (((buzzfeed)))
>>
>>76183524
this is true
basically rejected Christ when converted to Judaism.
>>
>>76164908
It's actually the best case scenario for the GOP if Trump loses.

They'll hold more power if they can keep the Congress and Senate. If Trump gets in, there's a very high likelihood that the Senate will become a democratic majority. Congress could too, but that's less likely.

They hold more power with Hillary in office.
Think about it, if Hillary gets in, her approval rating will be incredibly low. This will make it possible for the Senate and Congress to get very strong majorities. If they get over 67%, vetoes won't matter anymore.
>>
>>76173908
(You)
>>
>>76164908
you all know the left is going to try to kill him right?
>>
>>
>>76185324
(((You)))
>>
>>76164908
This story doesn't end with Trump losing. This isn't Rocky 1 where he's happy he competed. He was the underdog and dispatched 16 other mainstream Republicans, including a Bush. Hillary is still running a conventional campaign, speaking in platitudes and scripted speeches. She can't definitively beat Bernie. Trump called her a "low life" at one of his rallies recently. NO ONE has ever publicly called her something like that. She is not capable of defending the kind of assault Trump is going to deliver. He's already negated the woman card, and put SJW's/leftists in a state of cognitive dissonance: if you vote for Hillary, you vote for someone who blamed rape victims. Its really brilliant.
>>
>>76164908
Drink the tears of /pol/.
Probably take a bath in their tears.
>>
>>76185000
Witnessed. The world must go back to tribalism! Kek demands it!
>>
Oh and also become a Barbarian, raid some towns with my Barbarian tribe called 'Kekizighen'
>>
>>76185000
If the whites go, the world will buckle hard, and it will be up to the Japanese to carry the burden of civilization.

If they fall, then mankind will descend into ten thousand years of darkness. All that exists now will be long forgotten.
>>
honestly there is a good chance the election is going to be rigged.

too many rich fucks have the power to keep him from winning.
>>
File: 1418002100225.jpg (66 KB, 721x400) Image search: [Google]
1418002100225.jpg
66 KB, 721x400
If Shillary wins?

Get more /fit/
Buy more guns
Go /out/ more
Start learning where easily disrupted local infrastructure points are
Stockpile supplies

Wait
>>
>>76176343
Fite me m8
>>
>>76177166
Except this time it really will be the end of America.
>>
>>76167914
Revealing their hand would be disastrous for them. If we can push them to blatant cheating, they might give up and cut their losses rather than risk getting lynched.
>>
>>76185696
needs more zeros senpai
last night, i was here for 76100000
>>
>>76176343
>alienates all its allies
our allies are shit. no give, all take.
>>
>>76175542

No correction needed. The white world has been the world for centuries. Without us, there is nothing.
>>
>>76164908

Unless there is some black swan event between now in November, there is little doubt in my mind that Trump is going to win. Even my parents who always vote Left are starting to change their view of Hillary. Many on the Left are beginning to realize how corrupt and evil she is. Seems like Trump has barely even scratched the surface when it comes to exposing, or even just restating things that we already know about the Clintons. The Democrats can't win with her as the nominee. They will have no one to blame but themselves as they rail against the Trump Administration. The media, however, will have a field day and should be glad that their favorite target will be in the spotlight for the indefinite future.
>>
>>76165103
He could be the tipping point for the new paradigm
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.