[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a discussion on iranians/persians and their politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: U3Mgrp2.jpg.png (756 KB, 646x646) Image search: [Google]
U3Mgrp2.jpg.png
756 KB, 646x646
Can we have a discussion on iranians/persians and their politics?

are they mudslimes? are they honorary whites? obviously they fucked up with their last revolution, and we know revolutions don;t happen back to back so mulla sandniggers are gonna be in power for a while, but genetically speaking, where would you put them?
>>
They're not white but they're cool and on the better side of Islam.
>>
>>76163417
>LET'S TALK ABOUT THEIR POLITICS
>ARE THEY WHITE?!?!?!?

This place is so shit
>>
>>76163417
The Persians were once a great people under their Shah, now they're mudslims their theocracy destroyed their honor
>>
>>76163417
They had a revolution and decided to turn their country into a muslim shit hole.
That's all there is to it, the rest is just inane ally at the bar shit.
>>
File: 86275.adapt.768.1.jpg (150 KB, 768x615) Image search: [Google]
86275.adapt.768.1.jpg
150 KB, 768x615
Persia hasn't been cool for a while now mate.
>>
damn she is pretty

iranians are well educated

persians have a lot of pride

pretty good people
>>
They're not white, but they're Caucasian.

Yes they are Muslim, but they're Shia Muslim, not sunni (terrorist) Muslim.

I've met a few who are pretty cool. They also don't breed like flies.

Still, I wouldn't want masses of them flocking here though.

Oh, and from what I heard, they're more of a nationalist country rather than a jihad one.

Oi m8
>>
>>76163607
The Islamic revolution happened under so many false pretenses. Khomeini promised liberty and freedom and he was aided by the British and the US because the based Shah nationalized oil.
>>
Iranians are honorary whites, they could be our allies if you stupid Americans didn't decide to make from ISIS-like Saudi Arabia your best friends.
>>
>>76163706
one thing I got for me is that as a US citizen, I can go there because I have an iranian passport and I'm considered 11/10 there and get plenty of poon.

problem is, shits illegal and I might get sentenced to 80 whips if I drink
>>
>>76163507
This, shit thread
>>
>>76163417
now the sanctions are lifted I wonder if Iran will become a super power?

As long no nukes are being built. I would think they would just buy the nuke from best korea. While they focus on advancing their ICBM defence systems.
>>
>>76163766

Hello diaspora nigger.

>They're not white, but they're Caucasian.

This means absolutely N O T H I N G.

You're a like poo in loo claiming to be "aryan".

>Yes they are Muslim, but they're Shia Muslim, not sunni (terrorist) Muslim

Shia is only slightly less utter shit than Sunni, but that by no means redeems it any fucking way.

>I've met a few who are pretty cool. They also don't breed like flies.

Be nice to your family, nigger.

>Oh, and from what I heard, they're more of a nationalist country rather than a jihad one.

That depends what demographic you're referring to. The new modern Iranians are absolutely crazy Jihadi cunts no better than your common Iraqi.

The only thing that differentiates Iran from most other middle-eastern countries is that it does actually have a secular minority, the thing you're referring to.
>>
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 632x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67 KB, 632x800
>>76163417
The Iranian youth wants change, and the country is slowly becoming more progressive with the nuclear deal, lifted sanctions and reformists being voted into the parliament. Wouldn't be surprised if the Islamic rule is removed from power within the next few decades.
>>
File: Iranian.jpg (70 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Iranian.jpg
70 KB, 460x287
>>76163834

>Iranian
>White

Nigger are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: miakali.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
miakali.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>76164920

Is that some Mia Khalifa?
>>
>>76165092
no degeneracy in this thread thank you
>>
File: 2.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>76165092
Nah, just some random girl from Instagram
>>
>>76165214

Shhhhh uk, she was grown out of your Muslim no-white zones.
>>
>>76163766
Being Caucasian doesn't mean anything. Technically, Somalis are Caucasian too. But I ain't fucking with a damn nigger
>>
>>76165029
True enough, only 60% of Iran is actually Persian, and even then they aren't white.
>>
>>76165234
her instagram pls?
>>
>>76163417

< Iran literally means "Land of the Aryans"

Not any more Islam is a desert slave religion for shitskins based on judaism.
>>
>>76164880
>The new modern Iranians are absolutely crazy Jihadi cunts no better than your common Iraqi

That's why they voted in a majority Reformist government + Hassan Rouhani

There's an obvious divide in the Judiciary + Army + Police and the People + Legislature

Meanwhile the Turks are drifting towards fundamentalism.

When the Iranian refugees went to Germany in hordes during the 80s you never heard anyone bat an eye or cry rape. It's pretty obvious they strive to be the anti-thesis of Arab and Turkish savage culture.
>>
>>76165527

As far as I know she closed her instagram a while ago.

ttps://instagram.com/gitahzadeh/
>>
>>76163417
>can we
NO
>>
>>76163417
They choose to govern themselves under an Islamic fucking theocracy of all things... not a very "honorary white" thing to do...
>>
>>76163417
What did he mean by this?
https://youtu.be/5USX24h-1qc
>>
>>76163507
You have a point but fuck off Lars, I despise yoru country
>>
I miss pipe bomb. She was smart as fuck and a qt.

I hope she didn't get murdered over there :/
>>
>>76163793
Khomeini was aided by the UK? Are you a moron? The Shah never nationalised oil, Mossadegh did that and when the British found out they forced the Shah to kick him out of power and then Anglo-Iranian oil ran the oilfields once again.
>>
>>76163417
iranfag here. pure persian, no turk or arab blood in me, and great grandfather served a king. I look mostly white in appearance if I shave. Honestly, the iranian government is fucked but persians are usually kind people.
>>
There have been Iranians raping women here and saying it's because in their country western women are considered whores
It was an Iranian that committed the terrorist attack here
Hate Israel
Keep sticking up for their retarded government even though they claim they don't like it
Rampant left voters
Don't make friends with westerners who they consider of low intelligence and moral fiber
Some are educated and will get a job however
>>
>>76164920
awesome. btw, reminder that iranians were the original aryans but we got cucked by the muslims. at least my ancestors were a part of a russian tribe to iran.
>>
File: iran_woman_stoning.jpg (57 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
iran_woman_stoning.jpg
57 KB, 468x286
>>76163464
look at how much she is enjoying the better side of islam :D
>>
File: turkey-natural-europeans.jpg (41 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
turkey-natural-europeans.jpg
41 KB, 490x604
>>76168286
Yes yes Turkroach we get it. It's only OK when sunnis do it.
>>
>>76168219
>There have been Iranians raping women here and saying it's because in their country western women are considered whores
never heard of shit like that, where i live persians are successful, peaceful, smart and live in nice houses. but then again, if ur a sydneyfaggot, rip
>It was an Iranian that committed the terrorist attack here
blame radical islam
>Keep sticking up for their retarded government even though they claim they don't like it
again, ive never heard shit like that and i dislike irans government, but thats the kind of shit you'd here from muslims
>rampant left voters
when you go to a country that has considerably more rights than your past one you tend to become liberal
>Don't make friends with westerners who they consider of low intelligence and moral fiber
very false
>>
My girlfriend is Iranian. She is very loving and loyal, conservative too. Pretty much acts like a normal western girl minus the degeneracy. Doesn't like pork or dogs which triggers me. Her brother is a pig/slob.
>>
File: what_went_so_right.jpg (93 KB, 948x481) Image search: [Google]
what_went_so_right.jpg
93 KB, 948x481
>>76168469
nah fuck the arab and iranian niggers
fuck the european whiteboys
and fuck you fake mongol
>>
>>76166076

Because the old guard was stagnating and getting them nowhere economically.

Do you even know anything about Iranian politics, you diaspora nigger? Does someone like me really have to educate you on your own countrymen?

Fuck off.
>>
>>76168286
My Persian QT girlfriend said that the Turks have always been jealous of Iranians
>>
>>76168647
that much is true from the roaches, thank god i dont have any cockroach blood on me
>>
>>76164920
The world forced the nuclear deal on Iran so they can invade them without fear of reprisal. They want to install a puppet government, subversive media and Rothschild central bank.
>>
File: 1464862772872.jpg (274 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
1464862772872.jpg
274 KB, 677x995
>>76164920
>>76168257
And how exactly is it "awesome" that they are becoming more liberal? The whole problem in the West is caused by this progressivism / liberalism. Alt-right/Far-right or whatever we're calling it now wants a return to traditional values and is in total opposition to progressives and liberals.

In that fight, Iran and countries like it are our allies. We may not like their religion, but a theocracy is miles better than the easily corrupted multicultural, multiracial, merchant controlled, so called representative"democracy"
>>
>>76163417
I don't know. I have an Iranian friend who absolutely hates Arabs and Sunni Muslims. He says he is Shia himself. Is it true that most Iranians hate Arabs?
>>
File: abu.jpg (102 KB, 998x800) Image search: [Google]
abu.jpg
102 KB, 998x800
>>76168568
t. roachmaster supreme
>>
>>76169276
Yes. Shias hate Arabs and pakis.
>>
>>76167599
That would imply she browses /pol/, because she closed it down (private account) after I posted some of her pictures on here.
>>
>>76168139
Khomeini was aided by Britain France and the US. Read your fucking history fool. The Shah was increasingly becoming a nationalist who believed in putting Iran first and was making moves towards self-sufficiency. Khomeini pulled the rug out from under the West when he came into power and stabbed them in the back.

In fact just this week a number of American documents concerning the Iranian revolution became declassified and have a lot of information about Khomeini's ties to the West, America in particular. Carter was played for a fool by the Mullahs.

Quite simply, you have no fucking clue what youre talking about.
>>
>>76168647
The word that Iranians most often use for Turks literally means "Turkish donkey"
>>
File: 1385649407339.png (118 KB, 320x332) Image search: [Google]
1385649407339.png
118 KB, 320x332
>>76168568
average ترک خر in action
>>
>>76163417
Persians are good, but currently cucked by filthy Arabs and their mud religion. I'd rather have them as an ally than the fucking duplicitous Saudis.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.