[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be white >get beat up by kids Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: WHERE YOU GOING WHITE BOY.webm (3 MB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
WHERE YOU GOING WHITE BOY.webm
3 MB, 720x694
>be white
>get beat up by kids
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>76156398
bump
>>
>>76156398
White = victim
Black/Brown = criminal

Perfect public image, if Soros wouldn't pay them we would have to do it to get Trump elected.
>>
>>76156398

Obviously you didn't see the photo of the gang bangers following him.
>>
>>76156398
This is being allowed because they want to make sure everyone is on-board when they shuffle the niggers and spics off to the camps.
>>
>>76158319
Was getting beat up by kids part of your plan?
>>
>>76156398
Because the mayor of San Jose gave the order to the police to stand down. That's why it was allowed. The police chef and the mayor is at fault here and i hope they get sued big time.
>>
File: 1462238393259.png (165 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462238393259.png
165 KB, 400x400
>>76158638
The plan is to send you back. In the meantime, spics acting like a feral mob of anchor babies will only bolster our will to do just that. I would even take a beating myself if it would help the cause, but so far no one has been dumb enough to try that.
>>
BECAUSE THEY IZ INNOCENT BOIZ WHO DINDU NUFFIN WRONG WHILE DA WHITE MAN IZ EVIL N SHIIEET
>>
>>76156398
This is why we need equal protection laws that are actually equally enforced. There is a change.org petition for one up right now.

https://www.change.org/p/congress-of-the-united-states-equal-protection-and-application-of-anti-discrimination-laws?recruiter=552049757&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
>>
>>76159770
>https://www.change.org/p/congress-of-the-united-states-equal-protection-and-application-of-anti-discrimination-laws
Do you really believe that politicians, prosecutors, judges, policeman, etc don't understand it? They are neither dindus nor feminist cunts, they are (mostly) white and educated. They are fully aware of what they are doing. Everything is done on purpose.
>>
File: SanJosePoliceChief.png (343 KB, 630x645) Image search: [Google]
SanJosePoliceChief.png
343 KB, 630x645
>>76156398
>Why is this allowed?

Also, this.
>>
>>76156398
Where's the part where the white kid got beat up?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.