[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defcon 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: bleedingeffect.png (43 KB, 505x457) Image search: [Google]
bleedingeffect.png
43 KB, 505x457
Fuck Kevin.
>>
File: image.png (378 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378 KB, 1680x1050
>>76155049
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we do not reveal our power level!
>>
File: 1465068811114.jpg (345 KB, 740x746) Image search: [Google]
1465068811114.jpg
345 KB, 740x746
>>76155470
been a while since i seen that one.
>tfw you were the original cancer that killed /b/
>now you're an ancient fag
It's a weird feel.
>>
Cringe threads belong on >>>/b/
>>
>>76155470
Kevin has gotten progressively worse the past few months... and he's not alone.
>>
>>76155570
>tfw you've been here since 2006 and you're still the cancer

Some things never change.
>>
>>76156064
can't wait until we move to another board to escape the cancer and i become an oldfag
>>
File: youreameme.jpg (20 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
youreameme.jpg
20 KB, 400x333
>Kevin quotes a popular youtube video and memes from reddit.
>Sources do come from /pol/
>NORMIES LEAVE
They are on normie sites, let them circle jerk
>>
>>76156223
Yeah, a board I might like will pop up some day, I like to garden my own food, and /out/ or /ck/ don't talk about that too much. Who knows, maybe I'll pass on some of my knowledge to some person out there who doesn't have a green thumb if they ever make a board of the such. Unlike you, I would come back to /pol/, just after the election cycle. It usually becomes cancerous around these times
>>
>>76156532
Kevin is breaking the rules and if he isn't a /pol/ack, then he's not worthy of speaking of the God Emperor by name
>>
File: greenposting.png (42 KB, 319x275) Image search: [Google]
greenposting.png
42 KB, 319x275
>>76155049
those memes are all on youtube, don't act like they're top secret.

but greentexting on steam is out of control and needs to be stopped. It took me about 10 seconds to find an example. You can find plenty of /pol/ak accounts on steam reviewing everything slightly political or capable of being politicized in broken greentext memespeak
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.