[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate police officers again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 29
File: Wzn3qlH.webm (1 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
Wzn3qlH.webm
1 MB, 640x352
Why do you guys hate police officers again?
>>
Because they're edgy teens.
>>
>>76152536
I don't, only edgey lolbertarians and muh free inhabatants outright despise the cops.
>>
>>76152536
>Why do you guys hate police officers again?

I don't. I do not.
>>
>>76152921
Consent
>>
for one:
in white areas, they do nothing but enforce petty ordinances and pull people over for moving violations.

No niggers = no crime.

They don't have the decency to be a drain on tax dollars. I gotta pay for them to ticket me. They're faggots.
>>
>>76152631
Most police officers aren't teenagers
>>
>>76152536
I don't hate cops
>>
>>76152980
no speeding no ticket
>>
File: 1464924100248.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464924100248.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>76152536
But we don't
>>
>>76153064
You can ride a bike over your country in a day.

I don't really care that you're pretending to know about all burger traffic laws, cause you don't.
>>
>>76153224
He's not wrong.
Don't speed and you won't get ticketed.
Willingly disregard traffic LAWS and you'll will prosecuted accordingly.
>>
>>76152536
what am i looking at here
whats happening
>>
>>76153064
Whoa
>>
File: 1843091025.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1843091025.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>76153168
Why didn't this shit happen in San Jose. Lines of riot cops blasting nu-males and their female overlords in the face with OC spray.
>>
>>76153549
you know how in soccer a player falls over pretending to be hurt?
>>
>>76153674
The mayor and police chief are La Raza I believe.
>>
>>76152536
I only hate American cops. If at least they were corrupt in the way of other third world countries but no. They have to be dumb shits on a power-trip who would do it for free if only they get to shoot innocent people.
>>
>>76153224
I don't give a flying fuck burgerfat, I don't care that the icecubes in your extra large coke is melting and that you will get beaten by your fat slob of a wife if they are.

What I care about is that other car with some kids father you just hit, because you couldn't brake in time.

So go fuck yourself you pathetic cunt
>>
File: 1452377321878.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
1452377321878.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>>76153722
It's obvious she is a combat veteran. The popping of the balloon triggered her PTSD and she couldn't move.
>>
>>76153224
Burger traffic law awareness aficionado here; drive reasonably and keep your car maintained you're fine.

Actually I can't speak to all counties in this country. I'm sure there are some with absolutely bullyish police departments. If you live in one of these I apologize for my arrogance.
>>
>>76153747
Based Trump bringing this to light
>>
>>76152536

This webm does this interaction no justice. The video is a must-watch:
https://twitter.com/133760D/status/739160618448609284

>>76153549

See above
>>
File: 1460607199609.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460607199609.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
cops are pussies who hide behind their badges.

but i fully support a cop's right to punch someone in a criminal's face.

however, cops rarely go after a criminal and stick to harassing the working guy, because criminals cant pay their court fees.
>>
>>76153224
he may be able to ride a bike over his country in a day, but you certainly wouldn't be able to
>>
I hate police officers. I admit it.

I think that society could be set up a different way that doesn't rely on them. Namely, autonomous communities surrounded by walls.

Imagine living in a small autonomous community surrounded by walls where you generally know all your neighbors and you all share commons views. How much would that change things? You probably would stop opposing welfare. If you knew that your money was going to a good family in need who lives close by you you probably would be happy with your money going to them.

It's the fact that we live in these large communities where people don't even know their neighbors makes it so we need police officers in the first place. Their job exists, to enforce conditions that make it necessary for their job to exist.

Maybe I am just a dreamer but I would like to live in a society that has things be set up differently.
>>
>>76153905
Holy shit I was just listening to music and had the volume up with headphones on.
MY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS
>>
Probably upset that the cops have steady, decent paying job that their parents are proud and supportive of because they didn't choose to get a women's studies degree.
>>
>>76154123
BAZOOPER
>>
File: 1418292923263.jpg (41 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1418292923263.jpg
41 KB, 422x600
>>76154128
You are literally describing the world of mad max you fucking loon.
>>
>>76153905
Jesus fucking Christ I about jumped out of my skin
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (74 KB, 394x513) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
74 KB, 394x513
>>76153398
his reply was stupid though, i didn't say anything about speeding specifically.

And you, ignorance of the law is no excuse, so just breaking traffic laws means you're going to receive a ticket. Intent doesn't matter.

Wow look at me get ticketed because I don't know lawful orders regarding:
>construction
>weather
>HOV lanes
>etc

Pay the fine, or appear in court. Or both. It's stupid, they should just racially profile.

>>76153782
jesus denmark, i hope a nigger kills you for your bike. Immediately against me, and thinking i drive like some nigger.

>>76153846
This burger gets it.
>>
>>76153168
is that Jack black hugging the wall walking along?
>>
>>76152536
I don't?
>>
>Wow look at me get ticketed because I don't know lawful orders regarding:
>>construction
>>weather
>>HOV lanes
>>etc
isn't that literally what you take a fucking driver's license test for? are you retarded?
>>
>>76154306

Nah, more like the Amish or something lol.

I believe in small communities that control their own laws. Confession: I'm a libertarian.

You guys live in a large community that anyone can enter. Right now some illegal immigrants can be entering your community. Some druggie felon can be driving into your community. Then you wonder why you need police officers lol?
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED, OP?
>>
File: 1453704868460.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1453704868460.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>76152536
Police officers are fine, abusers aren't. But when every officer involved shooting is automatically portrayed as an abuse of power, when in reality 99.9% of them are completely justified by years of training in how to respond to a scene, the idiots tend to OOOKk the loudest.

In just the past few years of seeing things the media and the spooks label "abuse of power" I've maybe agreed that 1 or 2 involved an abuse. Everything else is normal active scene training.

My personal opinion is that the majority of what retard SJWs view is abuse is in reality niggers and other degenerates unintentionally, unintelligently, and retardedly committing suicide by cop.
>>
>>76154025
Hey faggot. It's a road safety thins, so you can see traffic through the car next to you. Kill yourself
>>
>>76152980
This

>Live in mostly white safe town
>Driving home at 2 am while sober
>Pigs pull me over without cause
>Falsely claim they smell pot
>Illegally search my car after I explicitly denied them the right when I was asked
>Find nothing
>Make up a reason they pulled me over and decide to ticket me for having a slight after-market tint
>>
>>76154515
fuck no.

local municipalities have their own rules, and some things are time of day. New laws aren't necessarily posted and it's your job as a driver to be aware of them. When was the last time you checked your states DOT or DMV page for new listings?

Did you know you can't drive through the state of NY with a gun in your car? was that on your drivers test?

and fucks sake, I've had a cop try to say i was speeding because i was going faster than the yellow sign on the ramp said. Maybe cops should take those tests, cause that sure as shit was on there.
>>
File: 1463901609436.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1463901609436.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>76154532
>Confession: I'm a libertarian.

hey guess what Muhroads McFucklestein, if you don't want to live in a tense sectarian society held together by a police state, you should be a racial separatist. But force will always be needed in large mixed mega-states where everyone's a fucking stranger.
>>
>>76152536
They don't shoot enough niggers and muslims
>>
>>76153846
nah fuck that. they painted little 2 foot red areas on the edge of everyone's driveway. my area is impacted as fuck and you can never find a spot. i got a fucking ticket for being in red when i was parked in a normal area my bumper was like a food into a red that isn't even for emergencies and wasn't even close to blocking a driveway.
>>
>>76154663
>Hey faggot. It's a road safety thins, so you can see traffic through the car next to you. Kill yourself

You never need to see the traffic "through the car next to you".

If you cannot proceed forward without visibly seeing through the car next to you then you should wait. What if it's a fucking semi big truck next to you lol? You can't always see through the car next to you.

The real reason cops hate tinted windows is because they want to be able to see inside your vehicle. The last time I got stopped by a cop at night he shined his flashlight in each window looking around my car and talking to his partner, then he still asked me to search my car. It's like "Motherfucker, you just looked through every window with a flashlight. What more do you need to see? Under my fucking floor mats?" I said "No" by the way, I would never consent to a pig searching my car.
>>
File: 1445882989626.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445882989626.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
I've had nothing but good experiences with cops. They're nice but only if you're not a complete dick.

Also if you want to not get ticketed just drive slowly. Or just keep on the lookout. I like to speed and tear up the asphalt but I've never gotten a ticket so far. You just gotta know when and where to do it. It's all about time and place.
>>
>>76154515
Holier than thou bootlicker whose day will come when a pig pulls you over for nothing to fill his ticket quota and power hunger and its his word vs. yours

Instead of going after actual criminals
>>
>>76154025
Perfect >>76154734
>>
File: 47725869.cached.jpg (88 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
47725869.cached.jpg
88 KB, 800x533
>>76154532
Yeah great idea.
The only problem is how would people share goods and industry between those huge lawless expanses?
Oh I have an idea.
Maybe we could make huge armored vehicles that travel in caravans to protect the goods.

Here's an artist interpretation.
>>
Reduce/eliminate the red tape and quotas cops get stuck with and you'll see a decrease in pointless stops.

I find it funny they think a significantly reduced or total lack of crime means cops aren't doing their job.
>>
File: smart muslim.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
smart muslim.webm
2 MB, 640x352
>>76153168
top kek more please
>>
>>76152536
>Get stopped by the police
>Done nothing wrong
>Comply with the police
>Free to go

And that is how you don't get shot. Like seriously, just do what they say and don't cause a confrontation. They are just doing their jobs.
>>
>>76154782
I just know California's are pretty straightforward, imo. Drive safe, listen to anyone in the road giving directions, don't kill anyone
>>
>>76154787

I don't believe in separating by race. White people are too diverse. There are good whites and bad whites.

I believe in separating by viewpoint. I want to live around like-minded people and govern ourselves, regardless of racial makeup of the society.
>>
You treat cops the way you want to be treated. They are just people, after all. There are assholes in every group, just being a cop doesn't make someone an asshole. But people have their bad days and will fuck with you if you aren't courteous and polite.

Sometimes people will fuck with you even if you ARE courteous and polite. Nothing you can do about that but write down their badge number and file a complaint. Treat it like you're at a job, behind a desk, and Sam the new secretary just took a shit on your copier. You can slap her shit and call her a cunt, or you can be a reasonable person and let the higher ups deal with her.
>>
>>76155144

>The only problem is how would people share goods and industry between those huge lawless expanses?

They wouldn't need to. I mean they could if they wanted to engage in trade, but in my ideal society the populace would be self-sufficient. They would produce enough food and water to feed themselves.
>>
>>76152536
I like the police and value their service, actually. At least where I live.
>>
>>76155221
it gets more retahded in the northeast and new england.
Maryland is pretty trash too. Busy roads, random roundabouts, lots of niggers, but never been pulled over there.

A bunch of you think I'm totally anti cop. No, I hate the overbearing enforcement of petty shit. Big difference.
>>
File: 1396046757062.jpg (25 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1396046757062.jpg
25 KB, 428x469
>>76155381
Wow you're just chock full of retarded ideas, aren't you?
So basically you want a mad max world where the economy is practically non-existant and society is a even a dream.
Sounds fucking great. Sign me right up.

By the way, what would you do about the roving bands of pillagers and criminals that don't build their own colony and instead survive by destroying others?
Let me guess...militias without guns because there's nobody to manufacture them?

I'm pretty liberal myself (in the classical sense. Live and let live) but you're just fucking retarded.
>>
>>76153168
Beautiful. The cops must love Trump.
>>
>>76155588
Small town police forces around here are pretty fucking terrible though. Nearly have APBs and Facebook information sourcing for a teenager breaking a few windows at night
>>
>not posting the one with sound

https://twitter.com/133760D/status/739160618448609284
>>
>>76152536
>That brown jacket fuckers skinny ass legs
>>
>>76155194
he got lighted
>>
>>76155627

That's where the walls come in.

Who says that the society wouldn't have guns? They could, if they wanted to have guns. They would come up with their own laws, if they didn't want to have guns they don't have to have them, or there could be lots of guns.

>By the way, what would you do about the roving bands of pillagers and criminals that don't build their own colony and instead survive by destroying others?

Who says there are ONLY walled-in communities? There could still be societies like ours around the United States. I imagine said pillagers and criminals would stick to living in the city and continue clogging up jails and prisons like they are now.
>>
File: 1413657341606.png (349 KB, 498x474) Image search: [Google]
1413657341606.png
349 KB, 498x474
>>76156048
>>Who says that the society wouldn't have guns? They could, if they wanted to have guns.
Without trade there's no way they can unless they're sitting on an iron vein and manufacture it themselves.
>Who says there are ONLY walled-in communities?
You wanted to change society so you wouldn't have to rely on cops and yet...
>. I imagine said pillagers and criminals would stick to living in the city and continue clogging up jails and prisons like they are now.
Who would be putting those threats to your precious mad max community in jail?
>>
>>76156305
>You wanted to change society so you wouldn't have to rely on cops and yet...

Yeah. I want options about where I live and who are my neighbors. I don't want to force everyone to live in walled-up communities. I want the option to live in one, and other people to have that option.

>Who would be putting those threats to your precious mad max community in jail?''

Hey it's not my problem the criminal element would stay in big cities where they can rob and victimize others with relative ease. Chalk it up to poor security on the part of that society.

I wouldn't rely on this though. Walls plus weapons used as defense would keep away pillagers and criminals. See the Great Wall of China for proof. A simple wall would keep most criminals from trying anything. Do you read your local police. Fuckin' criminals are lazy. They open up unlocked car doors and steal shit. The smallest amount of defense or security will often protect most people and property from criminal actions.
>>
because of all the shit they see, cops are probably one of the more red-pilled persons out there
>>
>>76156751
>Hey it's not my problem the criminal element would stay in big cities where they can rob and victimize others with relative ease. Chalk it up to poor security on the part of that society.
Nigger.
You seem to be missing something.
You wanted to not rely on them.
But you are.
There's no two ways about it.
If you want those same cops protecting your caravans you'll have to pay for them too otherwise those criminals will have free reign over your shit and your colonies will be defenseless.

I can tell you've only thought about this very topically. Get your head into the real world, reevaluate how shit works and realize how stupid this whole idea is.
If it was good it would have been done.
>>
>>76156751
>I want the option to live in one, and other people to have that option.
Do you want the option to pay for cops in your local area, too? Because then you're back at square one.
>>
>>76152980
This. They only truly enforce the law among white people, because they know they will listen. That's why white people get charged with the most stupid offenses, while shitskins get away with serious crimes

The police are a tool of the establishment, of the state. And it is left wing for now. Do not trust them
>>
File: 1460911666739.png (6 KB, 767x488) Image search: [Google]
1460911666739.png
6 KB, 767x488
>>76156751
>>76157023
>>76157024
You'd be surprised what having armed citizens does to curb crime. or maybe you wouldn't.

If a home invader gets killed the first time they try and do it, they're not doing it again.

Under certain circumstances, ancaptopia is doable. there's still too many low IQ chimps in society, for starters.
>>
>>76157023
>If it was good it would have been done.

It is a good idea, but it cannot be implemented due to the entrenched economic powers in place.

As I said, police officers do more than enforce the law. They provide a service that makes it necessary for their job to exist.

Let's say that I did form a sizeable group with people who share the same views as me and we started building a walled-up community somewhere on rural public land. How long do you think it would take before law enforcement stopped it?
>>
>>76152536
Well here they pretend there is no problem and are scared to do anything. Its funny. They're betas.
>>
>>76153549

As he pushes the balloon cock away he pepper sprays her. Very subtle, 10/10.
>>
>>76155194
what an idiot, plz more
>>
>>76152536
dang. that was obviously an accident, but when shit touches your eyeball it fucking sucks
>>
>>76154025
the easiest way for popo to spot a stolen vehicle is by checking out who's driving it--impossible if your tint is too dark.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>76157524
You still haven't addressed who will protect your trade between the villages.
As the other anon said paying someone just puts you back to square one.
Also
>It is a good idea, but it cannot be implemented due to the entrenched economic powers in place.

You can't just say something is a good idea. Communities used to be run like you dreamland but only because society fucking SUCKED. This was during medieval times when you'd be lucky to ever leave your village in your entire, 40 year life. They aren't run like that now because we found a system that is better. Instead of hiring knights to protect our shit as we moved it from village to village we have protectors funded from our taxes.

You're taking all kinds of shit for granted and I really wish you could try your silly bullshit just to see how quickly you'd regret it.
>>
>>76152536
>not including the audio
>>
File: 1414464143744.png (325 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1414464143744.png
325 KB, 667x670
>>76152980
>no big crimes
>they still do their job by tackling the smaller law violations
>UGH FUCK THE POLICE WHY ARE THEY ACTUALLY DOING THEIR JOBS >:[
>>
>>76153905
jesus christ those fucking bloodcurdling screams man

kind of want to get pepper sprayed in the eyes just to see if it lives up to the agony that people claim it causes
>>
>>76155194
As long as they go one for one, no more Israel
>>
>>76157930
>being this new

get out
>>
>>76152536
Police officers do what they're told by the Govt. And they're being told to let Leftist thugs assault Trump rallies. Fuck them.
>>
>>76158118
he could've linked the video in the OP
>>
File: IMG-20160221-WA0018-576x1024.jpg (235 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160221-WA0018-576x1024.jpg
235 KB, 576x1024
>>76158079

top kek my friend
>>
Cops treat niggers with kid gloves and are tools of zog. Things might be different in other countries like Greece.

Look at those white bikers who were shot in Texas last year, while niggers riot with impunity.
>>
>>76158066
That's reasonable, that brings into question why the local and state politicians are such constituency hating faggots.

On the other hand, cops do not enforce all laws that make it through the government, sometimes openly, sometimes not. Point still stands.
>>
>>76155381
This fella had an idea like that, he called it the great leap forward. 40 million people died of starvation in 3 years.

I've seen some retarded shit on /pol/ but someone who wants to see decentralized communism, but believes that he is a libertarian is a new one.

Here's a thought experiment for ya:
>How do these communes get raw materials like iron ore and sand?
>How do they produce precursors for stuff like plastics and high grade fuel?
>How do they produce complex machinery and electronics?
>How do they research new technologies?

Is there a single commie or libertardian out there who understands history, logistics, economics or human nature? I'm starting to doubt it.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDYwMjUyMTc1.jpg (129 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDYwMjUyMTc1.jpg
129 KB, 1200x1200
>>76158580
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>76153021
I think he's referring to the people that hate cops
>>
>>76155194
>police thread
>look goyim we are just like you! we are white white too! right!?
>mob of armed terrorists intimidating and attacking civilian population fighting back against terrorists.webm

kek
>>
>>76152536
Those fucks didn't do shit in San Jose
>>
>>76158580
>Is there a single commie or libertardian out there who understands history, logistics, economics or human nature
Of course not. Otherwise they wouldn't be commie or libertardians.
>>
>>76159048
hey abdul how are you today? feels bad to see your brothers getting killed in israel huh?
maybe you should come help them?
>>
>>76159048
>>76159398
look at this poor "palestinian" lil boy! he dindu nuffin! he was a gud boy!
>>
>>76152536
I don't.
That dumb girl deserved what she got.
That's like waving meat in front of a bear for fuck sake.
>>
>>76152536
I have a reason.

Because they ignore pakistani crime. Where I grew up if there was a fight between the kids on my street and full grown pakistani men the white kids would get arrested. The police didn't touch the Pakis just the whites. I don't even think this was limited to my area it culminated in unpunished child rapes in areas all over the country. Any attempt to defend yourself will be met with arrest as well as any attempt to stop paki crime. I hate the police because the don't do their job at the expense of the local population.
>>
>>76159553
wow that kid got wrecked.

hope he deserved it.
>>
Police officers are fine with me. California Highway Patrol can suck a dick, though.
>>
Wow look at all these bootlickers and house-niggers
>>
>>76155209
>Just give up your thousands of dollars to civil forfeiture even though you've done nothing wrong
>Just be a good goy and do what they say, they just want what's best for you
>>
>>76154025
Do you honestly blame the cops for the laws they have to police? I am pretty sure the coppers don't write the laws and stuff.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465115253072.jpg (30 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465115253072.jpg
30 KB, 405x720
>>76158075
I got pepper sprayed when I was in training for the RCMP a few years ago. Holy fuck it's bad
>>
>>76159730
He did.
>>
>>76159976
Did you also do the gas training in the puke tank?
>>
>>76159553
>>76159730

story of the faggot boy

>be 15 yo palestinian kid
>bored af
>"hey my brother ahmed wanna go stab some jews???"
>"sure allahu akbar my brother"
>taking knifes
>go out in jerusalem
>spot a 13 yo jewish boy riding his bike
>"look a jewish zionist!!! lets stab this kalb!!"
>stabbing the jewish boy
>"run ahmed run!!!"
>"no I won't stop running"
>get shot
>"omg why you do dis"
>thanks to allah i got saved by zionist doctors
>now im gonna spend few years in a "zionist prison" and then released to stab jews again
>feels good man

pic related is the same boy after a few days
>>
>>76154734
You made up this story you little faggot

Jesus Christ cops are dying for underage kids like you
>>
>>76160073
We didn't do gas in the feds. Only tasers and spray. I did gas in basic, but honestly the spray was worse. That shit is mixed with oil and it can't be washed out of your skin or eyes. The gas goes away as soon as you go outside for like 5 minutes and flap your arms like a retard
>>
>>76160098
Hasbara pls
>>
>>76152536

Because they gave me a speeding ticket once.
>>
>>76160308
just like your niggers doing dumb things and get killed over it the same goes for palestinian people here.
>>
>>76160327
Do you taxes next time, Jamal!
>>
>>76160098
aww he lived? what a lucky little shit.
>>
>>76152536
Omg brolice brootality
>>
>>76160629
To stab again
>>
>>76152536
I don't hate them, I just think they are worthless and stupid people in general.
They ignore crime if it's a crime that would need some detective work like burglary, robbery and assault. They are in general insecure people with a need to prove themselves. They are trained to always be right, that means they are trained to think they are right all the time even if they break the law. They work for getting better statistic, not to protect people. They lie all the time and support their colleges no matter what wrong they did. They threaten people with films their "mistakes" and ignore the wife beaters on the force. When i needed help from the police when people harassed me i could identify every single one. Not a single person was questioned even thou they could ask anyone at my age at the time and they would say who's behind it. Had phone records and tons of proof who was behind it but the cops did nothing. The police is a bunch of retards that only lift their asses when some politicians say they must or one of their own is attacked. People defending the police are often ignorant people that only had to deal with them at traffic stops. Not to mention they are hiding facts if its political sensitive like the rape crimes here and there in europe. That's why i dislike the police.
>>
>>76160107
>Muh police never do wrong!
Lol are you fucking kidding me? I know former cops who quit that line of work because of major corruption bullshit they had to turn the other way on to keep their job, and petty quota-filling, power tripping bullshit like this.
>inb4 there is no quota!
Yes there is, if there wasn't, many police officers would not bother with many minor infractions because it's not worth the hassle. That means less money coming into the city, especially in a decent, low crime area that relies on ticketable offenses and DUI/DWI's, (because those happen everywhere).

It's amazing, /pol/ will swear up and down the government is out to get everyone, but in the next sentence, spit shine the boots of police officers with their tongues and refuse to believe that they can do wrong. They're not all bad, but fuck, accept that there are quite a few assholes out there.
>>
>>76152536
Police officers are usually pretty cool chaps and we need them to function as a society.

However I don't respect their job because of the war on drugs. They are, at best, complicit in the caging of human beings for victimless crimes.
>>
>>76158118
>not knowing you can link to a different board for everyone to save it
>>
>>76161219
>They work for getting better statistic, not to protect people.

This is pretty much the problem in a nutshell.
>>
>>76153774
Lol what do you know about American cops? Big city police are like that but growing up in the burbs we had great cops and rural and state troopers are pretty bro tier too you just have to not be a dick and get along with most police encounters fine. Most people who get shot chimp out in one way or another in the first place
>>
>>76159398
>dat gyno
>>
>>76152536
I wish we had any police officers in Vienna. People told me it was bad, but not an actual no go area ruled by Eastern European and Arab criminals.
>>
>>76162218
I've actually had the complete opposite experience. Small town cops were a fucking nightmare, suburban cops had maybe one or two who were truly decent officers and the rest of them were mostly dicks because they were bored in their low crime area, and city cops always seemed alright because I wasn't a blackface ready to attempt a Michael Brown on them.
>>
libertarians are just babies, they would be the first to die on a real anarchy situation
>>
File: thankyoumate.png (599 KB, 697x688) Image search: [Google]
thankyoumate.png
599 KB, 697x688
wish Aussie cops could actually use their bang bang tools instead of just anti nigger spray
>>
File: African youths charge at Police.png (598 KB, 656x604) Image search: [Google]
African youths charge at Police.png
598 KB, 656x604
>>76166174
instead they just run away from the scary shit skins
>>
>>76166174
THANK YOU MATE
>>
>>76166174
thank you cunt
>>
File: dont you fucking dare cunt.jpg (5 KB, 199x268) Image search: [Google]
dont you fucking dare cunt.jpg
5 KB, 199x268
>>76166258
>african (((youths)))
>>
File: 1456959146414.png (201 KB, 597x546) Image search: [Google]
1456959146414.png
201 KB, 597x546
>>76155194
What the fuck did he think was going to happen?
>>
>>76166174
THANK YOU MATE
>>
The only police that deserve punishment are the ones that go too easy on criminals.
>>
>>76152980
clearly the problem is niggers than you faggot
>>
>>76160098
Fucking hell. Israeli cops need to use incendiary hollowpoints or something. What a waste of taxes.
>>
>>76152536
G20 went martial
>>
>>76166174
THANK YOU MATE
>>76166754
RARE
>>
>>76152536
kek
>>
>>76153905
I hope she gets to screech in hell.

Holly shit that was worse than the scarejump powerpoints of the early 2000s
>>
>>76154532
Libertarians are so stupid
>>
>>76152536
Full vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIUSoj4G-1k&feature=youtu.be&t=1542
>>
>>76155194
>police don't react to him standing up and feeling around the back of his jeans

Wow, good job
>>
>>76166710
Exactly what happened. They don't care about going 1 for 1 they don't think strategy.
>>
>>76152536
That cop is motherfucking obelix
>>
>>76169383
I just was thinking about the same. He drank that elixir well, the baloon came with a force of a thousand suns.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 514x536
>>76154128
Back to /r9k/
>>
>>76152536
I don't particularly hate them, more often than not I see them as obstacles.
>>
I just don't trust them. I don't actively hate them, I just make sure to know my rights and make sure that cops don't say anything that sounds like bullshit.

I don't think most of them outright lie, but they don't have great training and they aren't all that intelligent or versed in the law they are enforcing. So they sometimes/pretty often tell you that you HAVE to do something that you really don't have to do.

I just have a healthy amount of skepticism. But if I fucked up, I'll be polite and pay my tickets (even if it really is all bullshit revenue raising).
>>
>>76152536
Leftist protestors are like soccer players.

They're massive faggots and do nothing but act like they're suffering while fucking everything up and frustrating onlookers.
>>
>>76152536
They aren't obligated to protect you.

Why does everyone seem to forget this?
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.