[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you people support Trump when he is for the NSA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Trump_NSA.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Trump_NSA.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
How can you people support Trump when he is for the NSA?
>>
>>76146014
1-world gov is more pressing threat
>>
>>76146014
Because no candidate is perfect, but Trump ticks a lot more boxes than the others.

Plenty I dislike about him and his policies, doesn't change the fact that I think he is the best thing for America and the world. Would vote for him if I could.
>>
Use the enemy's own weapon against them. He isn't afraid to focus it only on radical Islamists.

Also
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
I just want the wall and all these taco shitters gone
>>
>>76146014

Cause you're the same leaf shitposter from like 3 other threads. Trump clearly has you butt blasted, so that's the only reason I need.
>>
>>76146014

Trump has far more in-group loyalty to the American public than any establishment candidate. No one else has proposed to disband the NSA but Trump is the least likely to use it against ordinary Americans.
>>
>>76146190
I actually support him, it's just this that I'm against
>>
>>76146014
because we torture the NSA with our inanity that they have to sift through.
>>
File: 1461899642137.png (5 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1461899642137.png
5 KB, 275x275
>>76146014
lel buttburst trumpabump

do you know what we call syrupniggers like you at my high school?

trump is gonna make you guys do all the jobs, and so is mexico, except for the good ones of course which will come to stay in the USA of America

i guess youll be leafing now
>>
>>76146014

The NSA is ok in theory, the problem is that they follow MUH EQUALITY and waste time spying innocent people when they should focus on profiling sand dindus.
>>
google already knows everything about me, I don't care, privacy has been dead for a long time
>>
File: MDmqMg.jpg (91 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
MDmqMg.jpg
91 KB, 600x465
Because Clinton will expand it way more
>>
Yeah, most people on /pol/ aren't libertarians so complete privacy and escape from government is not our ideal situation. Obviously no one wants the NSA to be expanded but Trump offers so many more important things and Hillary would do the same/more to the NSA. No big deal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.