[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do gingers stack up to the Aryan race? A close second or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
How do gingers stack up to the Aryan race?

A close second or bottom of the barrel
>>
>>76140030
Gingers are pretty much the lowest of the whites, but at least they're still white.
>>
File: Capture.png (432 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
432 KB, 505x640
>>76140030

THIS ginger defending Huff Post on fb is an absolute KEK.
>>
>>76140030

Most are phenotypically nordic, so if you consider Aryan Nordic then they are the same thing. They just have the MC1R gene.

Aryan is an extremely subjective term though. You should stop using it.
>>
> Ginger
This is a wholely British term of derision for the Irish. It's based on some candy there, whilst actual ginger is white. As such, it is an imported form of hate for the Irish.

Yet The United States has nothing but love for the Irish. Indeed Chigago dyed the river green for St. Patrick's day. JFK is one of our most beloved presidents. I don't even have to go into the genius of Gauss to so appreciation for the Irish.

Have you heard the expression "Kiss me! I'm Irish!"
Does any other culture have that?

The "Ginger" thing just doesn't work in America. Too many Irish just loved the country and made it what it is today, the greatest country on earth.

Kiss my ass, I'm American but have Irish heritage.
>>
>>76140030
superior to their anglo neighbours for sure. I'd give them a podium position.
>>
>>76140459

MUH HERITAGE!
>>
>>76140360
LMAO@ that image

why is feminism so fragile?
>>
File: fistuptheass.jpg (77 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
fistuptheass.jpg
77 KB, 876x493
>>76140505
Russianbro. I was just telling my son how I admire the Russians. We went shooting today, and I remarked on the brass and rusted steel casings, that brass is expensive and laquered steel ammunition is becoming popular, but not really designed for western guns. However the AK platform has a conical cartridge because steel does not rubber band like brass and A. Kalashnikov had the genius to design a conical cartridge. WE ARE STILL BEHIND. Also we shit bricks every time an SA2 missile defense system is deployed. You have SA3 now. WE ARE STILL BEHIND.

You know what the English hate about the Irish? We are inclusive, we love everyone. Russianbro, your country is fucking amazing.

Communism, great on paper, like the honor system, but the implementation really sucks. Sorry 'bout that. But your space program is above all, bar none.
>>
>>76140030

Literally 99 out of 100 red heads are ugly as fuck. Not sure if its because the irish clans inbred too much, but most are fucking nasty looking; however, they hot ones.. god they are the top of all scales
>>
>>76140360
I love that Fox is using sjews and /pol/ to viral market Jlaw getting choked out
>>
File: 1401780084483.jpg (161 KB, 485x800) Image search: [Google]
1401780084483.jpg
161 KB, 485x800
>>76140387
This. When I think of red hair and pale skin, I think of vikings and shit.
>>
>>76140997
Are you referring to males?
>>76141146
Instead, we have 20,000 crusty virgins in America going into Comp Sci
>>
>>76140360
It's just too bad I find Jlaw so repulsive that I can't even get off to her getting choked out
>>
>>76140387

Okay schlomo
>>
>>76140030
I need a qt redhead-- ah forget it.
>>
>>76140030
We Aryans are the best. When it comes to gingers tho, they seem to be extremes at both ugliness and attractiveness. The attractive gingers are on par with us, but the ugly ones are at the bottom of the barrel. Even Aryans have uglies that fall through the cracks, so don't feel too bad if you're one of the good gingers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.