[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/, more specifically, european /pol/, think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446 KB, 1280x1920
What does /pol/, more specifically, european /pol/, think of High Fashion? I think a lot of it portrays the beauty european culture strongly, and most european fashion companies only want to hire white models/designers
>>
>>76140005
who care
>>
>>76140005
I can see how you might think that. A lot of it also promotes degeneracy though.

I wish we could go back to wearing uniforms like European men did in the early 1900s
>>
>>76140219
me care
me interested
>>
>>76140364
Yeah those outfits were pretty based
>>
>>76140005
It can be good, but a lot of it, especially nowadays is degenerate just for the sake of being edgy, which is disappointing.
>>
File: 1464376904690.gif (496 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1464376904690.gif
496 KB, 500x379
>>76140005
>High Fashion

It echoes nothing more than what modern "art" champions.... the profane.

Most modern "art" does nothing more than challenge traditions, invoke controversies, and promote relativism.
>>
>>76140820
what's wrong with challenging traditions?
>>
>>76140005
Those panties are huge
>>
>>76140005
F U L L R I C K
U
L
L

R
I
C
K
>>
I used to think fashion was a cool hobby but then I took a trip through Spain, France, and Germany and the amount of brown dudes there made me realize how much of a passing fad all of it was. I just hope they're as creative with their burkas and you guys were of your dresses.
>>
>>76141242
In the West you've made challenging tradition a kind of tradition in itself, there's no logic behind it anymore when people want to overwrite something simply because it was put there by 'old white men'
>>
>>76141242

Traditions almost always exist for a functional reason. The left challenges tradition and tries to overhaul it for the simple sake of overhauling it. There is not reason behind it nor examination of consequences. To paraphrase Chesterton, if you don't knkw what a fence does leave it alone until you do.
>>
File: derwandelndegeist summer nina.jpg (65 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
derwandelndegeist summer nina.jpg
65 KB, 500x641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibLQnWKsz-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0zSVhyyh4E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjIlLhMqs2c
>>
>>76141844
>>76141590
I believe positive traditions should be respected and left alone, but there's I guess 'negative' traditions that should be challenged, although we have probably overcame them

I get what you mean though, we shouldn't challenge our traditions just because "we can" or "because it's old!" but at the same time we perhaps shouldn't not challenge traditions simply because "that's the way things have always been"
>>
>>76141896
This is a good example of good tradition, graceful styles
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.