[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Trump going to do about America's NEET epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: francis.png (384 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
francis.png
384 KB, 640x360
>>
Cut welfare
Bring jobs back

It'll be easier to get an entry level job and there'll be no other option to pay the bills
>>
If he taxes imports and it becomes worthwhile to produce goods in the U.S.A. again, that will make plenty of jobs

Combine that with welfare cuts and it won't be sustainable to be a NEET

Trump also throws around the word incentive a lot so whatever incentives he has planned I guess
>>
>>76139905
Hating on Boogie kiddo
>>
>>76139905
This guy should be forced to exercise, I don't care if it's unconstitutional, it would be funny as fuck
>>
>>76142628
He has been exercising and lost a good amount of weight. And is still in the process of losing
>>
>>76139905
Boogie is a national treasure fuck off
>>
>>76142681
I hope he succeeds, he is honest about his weight and what he needs to do about it.
>>
>>76139905
moar NEETbux. he needs our shitposting
>>
>>76142681

good for him
>>
>>76139905
He makes quite a bit of money by sitting around making Youtube and Twitch videos.

May we all be so lucky in our hustles.
>>
The internet needs to be BANNED. Get rid of it. It's ruined the world.
>>
>>76139905
All those jobs will end up being automated.
>>
>>76139905
How is this guy even married?
>>
>>76145308
but then I'd have to just stay home and watch netflix (dvd) all day
>>
>>76145396

jewtube money, he bought a huge house and has a ton of valuables and can't expect to live more than a few more years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.