[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle East Christians and those interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: LF.jpg (27 KB, 385x461) Image search: [Google]
LF.jpg
27 KB, 385x461
For my Middle East Christian brothers where are you originally from? What do you think about what is currently going on?

Are you brainwashed by Shias? or can you recognize that both Sunnis and Shias want to exterminate us regardless of what they tell us.

We are the only surviving group of people who take pride in the Cradle of Civilization's history while the Islamists believe history began with the spread of Islam
>>
>>76139777

Lebanon here. My family hates muslims more than anyone in the world. He says he hopes every square millimeter of Syria burns and that we ditch the Saudis and they collapse next,
>>
>>76139875

"He" being my dad
>>
>>76139875

Same, I am Lebanese Maronite, although I feel horrible for our Christian brothers that are being killed in Syria by those terrorists, I must admit Syria is paying for what they did to us Christians in Lebanon
>>
^^^^

Didn't mean to have my name as "Middle East Christian Thread"
>>
>>76139777
There are a ton of non-muslim middle easterners on /pol/.
>>
File: fragezeichenshimakaze.jpg (174 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenshimakaze.jpg
174 KB, 816x979
which confession do you guys belong to?
orthodox or catholic? (dont think protestantism made it that far)

do you experience the same averseness at first sight as muslims from your origin?

are you actually religious?

bumping for interest.
>>
>>76140679

Maronite Catholic
And Yes, but obviously I do not show it. You get used to it as business must go on, but the time will come as it has before when we will have to fight each other again.

I haven't really gone to church in a while but I still do believe..

What is your opinion regarding Christians from the Middle East? Im interested in what /pol/ thinks about them
>>
>>76140946
IIRC Coptics/Catholics are considered total bros. not heard an opinion on pol about the Maronites specifically.
>>
File: 1465085397092.png (144 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465085397092.png
144 KB, 600x600
>>76140946
Well I'm not middle eastern, but I am a Christian. I for one have great respect for anyone who stands up for their beliefs when surrounded by enemies of said beliefs, regardless of their beliefs. However I'm not exactly impartial to you a fellow Christian, and have more respect and adoration for someone of my own faith making the same stand, in these times especially and even more so for where you are. I agree, as you said we are approaching a time when we'll probably have to fight again, and I wish you guys strength when that happens.
>>
>>76140679

I'm a white-looking Lebanese so I don't deal with the same profiling that others do. Protestantism did make it to Lebanon btw, my mother's side is Protestant. In fact my uncle is the top Protestant pastor in Lebanon.
>>
>>76140946

I havent met any IRL, I honestly can't judge you. On the other hand I respect you for living on razor's edge in the middle east.

>>76142334
thats interesting. Is the protestant community there big compared to the other confessions?
>>
>>76143014

It's a very small percentage but they exist.
>>
>>76142334
Lebanese Christians are generally white looking
>>
nazareth
>>
>>76139777
Christianity is a shit tier relegion that failed massively in mena . The only solution agaist islam in mena is stalin tier communism
>>76143637
Yeah sure just like mia khalifah
>>
File: around kikes.jpg (84 KB, 450x599) Image search: [Google]
around kikes.jpg
84 KB, 450x599
/pol/ related
https://orthodoxwiki.org/Philoumenos_%28Hasapis%29_of_Jacob's_Well
A group of fanatical Zionists had come to the monastery at Jacob's Well, claiming it as a Jewish holy place and demanding that all crosses and icons be removed
>Of course, the Saint pointed out that the floor upon which they were standing had been built by Emperor Constantine before 331 A.D. and had served as an Orthodox Christian holy place for sixteen centuries before the Israeli State was created, and had been in Samaritan hands eight centuries before that.[
The group left with threats, insults and obscenities of the kind which local Christians suffer regularly

>They burst into the monastery and with a hatchet butchered Archimandrite Philoumenos in the form of a cross. With one vertical stroke they clove his face, with another horizontal stroke they cut his cheeks as far as his ears.
>His eyes were plucked out
>The fingers of his right hand were cut into pieces and its thumb was hacked off. These were the fingers with which he made the sign of the Cross.
>The murderers were not content with the butchering of the innocent monk, but proceeded to desecrate the church as well. A crucifix was destroyed, the sacred vessels were scattered and defiled
>>
>>76145813
And that's the most extreme, it's not uncommon for jews to be spitting on our clergy
http://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
and many "go missing", but it's obvious what happened.
>>
>>76143637

Not generally enough that it can be assumed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.