[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wholesome music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 254x198
/pol/, am I a degenerate for liking Jazz despite it being Negro music?

If so, what good, untainted musicians\genres would /pol/ recommend?
>>
>>76139317
You can listen to what you want, because you have the choice, while others listen to their kind of music because they dont know, that there is other music to listen to
>>
File: gestapo_sophie_schol.jpg (42 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
gestapo_sophie_schol.jpg
42 KB, 350x230
>>76139317
Authorities are informed
>>
>>76139317
Yes.

If you're not dancing to you're tune, you're dancing to someone elses.
>>
File: EM highres_00004055.jpg (163 KB, 450x642) Image search: [Google]
EM highres_00004055.jpg
163 KB, 450x642
>>76141951
Semi wrong pic.
>>
>>76139317
Listening to moaning negroes is pretty based
>>
Anything by Merle Haggard.
>>
File: QHoN2OV.jpg (606 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
QHoN2OV.jpg
606 KB, 1920x1080
I've seen a lot of threads like this here, in which I find even americans that idolize the great old days of white societies and in particular of their own country, but yet bash their very own music, which had a really big place in shaping the cultural aesthetics of the time and also portrayed the feelings and beliefs of the people that we regard as some of the best generations of human beings of our race that have walked on the earth.

And I'm quite sure that the biggest reason for that happening is because of the confusion that there is to differentiate traditional jazz and modern jazz. Thing is that, when considering music as a form of expression in which we find not only the feelings and beliefs of interpreters and composers but rather in which we can get an understanding of the world view and values of a society, we end up now finding a tremendous barrier that separates a traditionalist world view and values and modernism and marxism in between traditional jazz and modern jazz. They are totally different things.

I think most of us here find a scene as the one I uploaded as the epitome of what our people can achieve. And that generation of american people, the great grandfathers or great great grandfathers of a lot of folks that are here, shaped traditional jazz music to portray their will, feelings and beliefs, the same ones that shaped the aesthetics of everything else you can see in that picture.

At the end of the day and to be shorter I think that the reason americans here think what they think about jazz is because they think of some filthy hippy-sympathizer scale-loving nigger from the 60's instead of masters like Tommy Dorsey, Teddy Wilson, Bix Beiderbecke, The Dukes of Dixieland and many others.

You may not necessarily like it -not everyone likes the same kind of music- but if you are american and think badly about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEDQo-Vdj_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_Ai8dgBko

...then I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>76139317
Best compliment I can give to niggers is that they are very entertaining, especially when it's unintentional
>>
>>76139317

Indian Classical Music

Say what you want about india/indians. Their music is the shit. Western classical music is childs play in comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwOatPsTNxs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGfUszwN5x0
>>
>>76139317
it's ok but the whited made it better
>>
Jazz was basically the rap of the modern world. Shit lyrics and beats that were absolutely garbage.

Negroes suck as music now and always have.
>>
>>76144327
>Jazz was basically the rap of the modern world
lol its the only genre of music intricate enough to rival classical
>>
https://youtu.be/C6pTFb4PV-s
Blink 1488-What's My Race Again?
>>
>>76144327
what's your taste in music then? aside from classical and european folk music
>>
>>76141951
>you're tune

any music that is made for musics sake is good. music for the sake of making money off of idiots is degenrate
>>
>>76144385
>its the only genre of music intricate enough to rival classical

pretty much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.