[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do anything wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 211x239
Did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>76129897
Hell no.
>>
>>76129897
Lucifer literally did nothing wrong. It was Yahweh that wanted us to stay as animals.
>>
File: marktwainsatan.jpg (26 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
marktwainsatan.jpg
26 KB, 500x369
>>
>>76129897
Lucifer was the fall guy

He took one for the team
>>
>>76129897
lol
>>
File: 1450537768420.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450537768420.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>
>>76129999
>999
>with another 9 tacked on for good measure
>>
>>76129999
Dubs have spoken. I'm #FallenAngelMissile now
>>
>>76129897
Calling out God for his bullshit isn't a crime, just like in real life but people make you look like the worst person ever because you point out how fucked up the other person is
>>
>>76130181
Those are quads
>>
>>76130181

>dubs
>>
>>76129897
Yes, he disobeyed the Creator of everything.
>>
>>76129897
the meme that his name was ever lucifer needs to end

and no, eating the apple granted humans sentience
>>
>>76130181
quads cocksucker
>>
>>76130289
>create everything
>pretend you have no responsibility for the everything you created
>blame your creation for the problems you created it with
>punish your creation for following the path you made it follow
>get worshipped for thousands of years for it

Hot damn if God exists he's the biggest dick ever.
>>
>>76130181
You best be trollin
>>
>>76130288
Austrian dubs stop arguing with my half-asleep postings.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (27 KB, 190x180) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
27 KB, 190x180
>>76130181
>there's satanism
Is there luciferianism?
>>
Nope. We got forewarned and yet we did not listen.
>>
>>76129897
I like to think that Satan represents the ultimate struggle of our flesh. How being yourself is always considered the worst thing you could allow yourself to do and that faith in the laws before are the only true way. Satan could never truly liberate anyone and any act of his rebellion is either lost too time or undone in the end days anyway. He's pointless, God is pointless, everything is pointless, and he knows we're strong enough to handle that truth and flourish either way.
>>
>>76130614
you mean before he fell?
>>
>>76130501
You are a bag of blood, water, piss, and shit that is going to die in 60 years or so. If God is real your tiny brain cannot understand the will of an all powerful who is literally everywhere in the entire universe
>>
>>76130614
>satanism
Lucifer would literally use them as fuccbois in Hell
>>
File: 115964.jpg (69 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
115964.jpg
69 KB, 680x1000
>>76129897
probably not. God was just pissed at him and made him out to be evil incarnate in his little book. All in all, he probably isn't all that bad of a dude.
>pic sorta related
>>
Sage you fucking stupid faggot
>>
there's no god or devil faggots. only real thing is what we make not that kike religion bullshit.
>>
>>76130750
No I'm questioning whether there's something akin to satanism except using lucifer instead of satan.
>>76130839
I don't think they would complain.
>>
>>76130878
>pic of sheep fucker
not good m8, not good. the lord of light is not pleased.
>>
>>76130831
That's convenient. If that was true, how come Christcucks, Mudslimes and Kikes all pretend they can comprehend a supposedly incomprehensible deity, then?
>>
>>76131459
Because they are all political sheep being used much like feminists and SJWs. The slogan of all these groups is the same "listen and believe".
>>
>>76130998
There was and still is. But it doesn't look like anything more than some hipsters making up an excuse for autism (see Lavey or leVey whatever his name is that guy that's friends with Marylin Manson)
>>
>>76131377
Don't blame me for the casting. I was using that since the point of the show is that Lucifer isn't really a bad guy.
>please forgive my transgression
>>
>>76131672
I kinda like the idea of Lucifer being begrudgingly punished by having to in turn punish wicked Humans, but not really evil himself.

That being said, I still prefer Supernatural's idea of Lucifer over Lucifer's version.
>>
>>76129897
he was a gud boi and dindu nuffin
>>
>>76130998
pretty much this >>76131618

There was, but it would've been really hidden because the everyone and the mother in the Church would've gone medieval on their asses for supposedly worshiping the Devil, people got fucking murked for it back int he day

It only got attention and knowledge recently but it's all co-opted by a bunch of edgy hipsters and hipster Satanists
>>
File: jewing everything.png (33 KB, 508x343) Image search: [Google]
jewing everything.png
33 KB, 508x343
>>76131618
Last I checked he was a jew that wrote about satanism instead of luciferianism.

And you know anything jews write they corrupt
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (21 KB, 258x387) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
21 KB, 258x387
>>76131672
Stick to the Neil Gaiman version.
>>
>>76129897
Being a manipulative asshole and a literal faggot.
>>
>>76129999
>free woman and eternal life if you don't eat this one thing
>>
Edgy arent ya'
>>
I like how he showed the whores women really are
>>
>>76130878
People stop w/e you're doing and check this guy out - he knows how God thinks and had a dialogue with God - no he explains us what done good or wrong.
>>
>>76131992
lucifer isnt germanic
>>
>>76130034
Letter from Earth and the Mysterious Stranger are excellent.
>>
>>76132085
Nice try but he only made 2 only 2 and there was only ever going to be 2 in his zoo
>>
>>76131961
jews wrote the bible too. and there's no satan or lucifer without everything else in the bible.
>>76132085
more like 1 woman for all eternity and don't eat this thing that will give you true knowledge. I'd bite.
>>
File: 1463139708542.jpg (272 KB, 1482x1124) Image search: [Google]
1463139708542.jpg
272 KB, 1482x1124
Considering our modern elite class worships him, I'd say he is not a particularly good influence on the world. People call the god Moloch, Ba'al, or what have you, but ultimately the Bible says that Satan is the lord of the mortal realm, and he keeps us from God's light and spiritual realm, which is why humans suffer.

At least that is my basic understanding. Perhaps demons are real, and Yahweh and Allah are truly demonic demigods that masquerade as the true lord, all while Satan sits on his red throne and laughs at us for being so naive.
>>
>>76132085
Were We're talking about Lucifer, not Adam you tard
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>76132243
Nigga you what? I ain't even religious.
>OP makes thread asking people on /pol/ about something
>post opinion/theory for consideration
>now I'm apparently some kind of divine prophet that talks to god
>>
>>76132390
I wouldnt be surprised if the Elite is just doing it to be a bunch of edgy fucks who are trying to get a power trip because there's nothing else fun to do in leisure

Wouldnt be even more surprised if Lucifer would just put them as fuccbois in Hell and laugh at them thinking theyd get diddly shit
>>
>>76129897
His job, the one ting he was made for, was to be a counterpoint against God. To be the "Yeah, but..." guy to a perfect being.
He was the Adversary, created to argue with someone who literally already knew what the argument was going to be. And when he got fed up with it and, predictably, rebelled he got the shit end of the stick from a guy who made him already knowing it would turn out that exact way.

God is an asshole.
>>
>>76132390
>Perhaps demons are real, and Yahweh and Allah are truly demonic demigods that masquerade as the true lord, all while Satan sits on his red throne and laughs at us for being so naive.
We just have to wait until CERN opens up the Hellgate. Then we will know.
>>
>>76132485
and he was responding to some anon saying lucifer did nothing wrong. I'm almost asleep now and still can pay better attention. adhd much?
>>
>>76132373
Please don't confound satan and lucifer.

At any rate there's almost nothing about lucifer on the bible, just one line, and that's referring to a human king, but since people think about him as a "fallen" angel that's what I'll talk about.

The word lucifer means the bringer of the light, so from what I am reading, it seems like luciferians draw a connection between him and Prometheus, which is very interesting.
>>
File: 1465076629047.jpg (194 KB, 578x500) Image search: [Google]
1465076629047.jpg
194 KB, 578x500
He fulfilled his function, all according to god's design.

What was his function, after he finished lighting stars? Why would god create an angel that disagreed with him? Or permit an angel to disagree with him?

The devil is god's conscience, the nagging voice of doubt made manifest... and then thrown as far away as possible.
>>
>>76132707
>>76132832

I always wonder if it just in the plan, and God used him as a fall guy to take one for the team

Get to rule in Hell, fuck with all of shitheads down there, must be a cushy job, even what goes with the territory
>>
>>76132925
The angels don't have free will. It's why some of them are jealous of humans.

They are designed for functions and ordered around by god. Everytime god wants a genocide, or a young girl raped, he sends an angel.

If the devil is an angel, he is fulfilling god's will.

How much Evil does the devil actually do in the bible? Almost nothing at all, and his two main starring roles are both mandated and sanctioned by god: the temptation of Jesus and the persecution of Job.

I'm not a Satanist or anything gay like that, but it very much appears the devil is a narrative convenience to cover for god's fickle capricious nature.
>>
>>76132828
Well christianity is a mish-mash of ideas and stories stolen from much older religions and myths anyway. In RO we even have old holidays that we know were celebrated by thracians, dacians and romans thousands of years ago that christianity couldn't remove and decided to adopt in order to convert as many as possible. It worked much better than just removing all of the old beliefs and myths and today over 90% of the country is christian or at least people declare themselves christians come census time.
>>
>>76133616
Yeah I was just trying to gather some more info about luciferianism and I'm amazed how retarded the bible sounds, and how even more retarded christians sound.

First there is the stupid notion that lucifer and satan are one and the same.
Second there are passages calling christians LITERAL sheep.
Then you go see their texts and it's logical fallacies left and right.

It's literally disgusting.
>>
>>76130095
rare flag desu senpai
>>
>>76129897
>>76130878
>>76131992
gtfo

If he ain't red, he's not the devil.
Or he has to have a wicked bread, mustache.
>>
>>76134377
>red
>the color of communism
>better dead than red
>better dead than the devil itself
The cold war was a religious war
>>
>>76134163
Well if you read the bible and the associated texts carefully you could use as a literal history book (if you understand that the events and characters are written from the perspective of the jews) and as a collection of very old myths that may have been with mankind for ages.
As for using the bible to discern the will of some sort of almighty being that's of course standard bullshit that governments just love to support because it makes the sheep easier to lead to the slaughterhouse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

/thread
>>
>>76132828

WoW you're so smart, and for the first time in 2000 years you brought forth new arguments and pointed out a reality with background and understanding of both the syntax, language and cultural background.

Guess the entity that destroyed Job life - is an abstract concept, just a personification of evil in general.

You clearly read the bible, you clearly have advanced theological understanding.

Esoterically speaking - which a sane Christian doesn't care about or has time to care about - in the universal occult background - yes Satan and Lucifer are different beings.
But Christianity is a reveled religion which hold the Truth and liberates you from useless stories and philosophies - what we know about demons is that there is Satan and fallen angels - all are evil but some are not that evil this is clearly stated in tradition ! Some maintained their angelical gifts, some were great angels before fall and still retain some of their power, because God never takes his spiritual gifts away from a soul.
>>
>>76130831
>lol god is incomprehensible
>but I understand what he wants and needs
>>
>>76137852
Sums up the majority of religious people I know regardless of their specific faith.
>>
>>76129999
>implying intelligence is a gift and not a curse
>>
File: Doggo.gif (3 KB, 294x225) Image search: [Google]
Doggo.gif
3 KB, 294x225
>>76138212
wait what? intelligent people? where?
>>
>>76138061
But in Christianity God himself came down to us in human flesh and explained us what He thinks.
>>
File: born to bee wild.jpg (76 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
born to bee wild.jpg
76 KB, 390x292
>>76138471
that's a nice joke
>>
>>76129897
>Did he do anything wrong?
Yes. We are mortal, sickly and frail because of that piece of shit fallen angel.
>>
>>76133405
Angels are just devils that look nice
>>
>>76132390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBAXKnGleI
>>
>>76139137
but am I wrong?
>>
>>76140791
No not really, Demons are just angels on time out.
>>
God is an Asshole and does not deserve to be praised.

God created Lucifer and gave him free will like us. God is all powerful and all knowing then he should of known that Lucifer would be corrupted. Then God allowed Lucifer to Corrupt Adam and Eve, basically damning us for eternity. God is the bad guy in all of this. We praise God for what? Corrupting his first Son, punishing him for something that was God's mistake. Fuck me and he tells us that we shouldn't question him when all he shows us is how Idiotic and Incapable he is at being a All powerful being. Fuck if their are other powerful beings in existence I bet our God is a Cuck among them.
>>
File: 1463670371614.jpg (101 KB, 632x738) Image search: [Google]
1463670371614.jpg
101 KB, 632x738
Hell isn't so bad, most if the "tangible" regions in hell for the most part are barren wastelands or incomprehensible spaces of chaotic energy and where the laws of physics don't apply.

Just remember if you are a living flesh and blood human, deamons will be all over you to absolutely tear out a new ass hole on you and if you die in hell your soul is utterly fucked.

Take it frim their POV, hell is pretty fucking boring for the most part. Yeah the deamons kill eachother and dammed souls but they eventually respawn in hell so what's the fun in that?
At least in real space people actually die when they kill them. Which is just so much more fun for the demons.
>>
>Literally the first one to say "Hey, these jews and their jewish god (((Yahweh))) are a problem"

You tell me
>>
where do I find esoterical texts?
>>
>>76129897
he wronged himself, and thus wronged god

pride leads to downfall no matter how good you think you are and stop questioning yourself - so basically he didn't listen and suffered like an idiot for it and then blamed god like a kid (which sort of demonstrates how pride can be seen as sin)
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (500 KB, 1025x1600) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
500 KB, 1025x1600
>>76130878
I hope they did the vertigo Lucifer justice. One of the best comic I've ever read.
>>
>>76142363
So you believe the God who came in the form of man to die the most brutal death for you and me is an asshole or you are just speaking rhetorically and sarcastically to the air you breath? which is it? Do you either not understand free will or do you need to see a shrink?
>>
>>76142363
God loves you so much and so do I, we are family in Christ, God Bless you forever!
>>
Why are christfags the biggest cucks on the planet? They literally worship the one guy who hates humans more than anyone else
>>
>>76143597
>(((Yahweh)))
Literally laughed out loud
>>
>>76144409
I didn't ask God to die for me. I didn't ask to exist. I didn't ask him to live in a world where God was the source of all that is "bad"on Earth

If there is a God an he sends me to hell. I would be happy to obliged him.
>>
>>76144966
What angers you
>>
>>76144966
That's dumb. You're dumb.
>>
>>76144529
Jesus != jew god

fucking dumbass, can't even get the memes right.
>>
>>76145092
Injustice. People being Victimized for no fucking reason. That's all
>>
>>76145179
I guess all us humans are.
>>
Is it possible for people to actually read the bible? I bought one a while ago but haven't really looked at it.
>>
>>76144069
Interesting observation. The latest season of "Supernatural" shares a human perspective on the potential outcome of the eventual circumstances leading to his predestined fate.

If you actually read the above, then you'll realize God is either a dick, or a fucking genius.
>>
>>76145610
nigger, I read harry potter in a couple of days, harry potter is like 1/2 of the bible.

lazzy ass nigga.
>>
>>76145610
no it's actually impossible to read the bible

a lot of people don't know that.
>>
>>76131853
I just find it funny that Supernatural hired a Born Again Christian/Libertarian to play Satan who in spite of being born again, routinely pointed out in interviews that Satan's perfectly justified in wanting to wipe out humanity given what an asshole God is in the Supernatural universe and more to the point, the fact that Lucifer didn't do ANYTHING really bad, given that he spent nearly his entire existence post-fall being locked up in a cage in the deepest darkest corner of hell, at the hands of his demon henchmen
>>
>>76129897
Lucifer (christian devil) = light bringer = lord kek (egyptian equivalent) = Soma (legendary hindu drink with light bringing properties)
>light bringer = Kek (egyptian frog god)
>light bringer = Soma (legendary hindu drink with light bringing properties)

YHWH (abrahamic god) = god of storms and war
>god of storms and war = Set (egyptian god)
>god of storms and war = Indra (Leader of the hindu devas)
>>
>>76145092
Explain children with cancer. Don't give me the "sins of the father revisited on children" shit, either.
>>
>>76129897
Lucifer is realy Baldur the god of light, most beautifall of the aesir(angels). When loki's trechery killed him baldur was trapped in hel, to be reborn as the new father of the gods in the new age after ragnarok.
We have been worshiping (((loki))) as god for over a thousand years now when he is the original "anti-christ"
>>
>>76138820
Maybe in Brazil, but that's also where life sucks.
>>
>>76132390
satan =/= lucifer
but both = the devil

satan is a shortening of Ha Satan which translates to the adversary or the persecutor, it's a title, not necessarily one specific being. and with the same translations that changes Ha Satan to just Satan, a being known as Mastema, the angel of destruction and the one convinced god that the whole "ask Abraham to kill his son, 5$ says he will" was a good idea (he also was given control of 1/3 of the defeated demons from some battle), has all it's occurrences removed and replaced with Satan. Satan also carried out the plagues on Egypt. Satan isn't cast into hell for overdoing the whole "judge people" job until revelations, which either hasn't happened yet or was just a metaphor deepening on who you ask

Satan working for god seems weird from a christian "god is good" view until you realize it's a relic of it's Jewish roots which view god as neither good or evil, he is everything

Satan being against god or the idea of calling him the devil only became a popular idea during the middle ages during the time the church was doing some shady stuff, like making up Baphomet in an attempt to create controversy and take out political opponents. They created this idea of the devil as a fear-mongering tool by combining Satan the judge, Lucifer the king who tried to ascend to godhood, but instead fell, Mastema angel of destruction, and a few other more minor characters.
>>
>>76147523
kinda fucked up that top bit,
it should say

satan =/= lucifer
satan=/= the devil
lucifer =/= the devil
but both = the devil
>>
Lucifer = Loki = Mercury = Poseidon (Hermes/Thoth as his son) = Da'EA Ba'al (diabolical) = ENKI = Good
YHWH = Allah = Odin = Jupiter = Zeus = ENLIL = Evil
Moloch = Money = Mars = Ares = Marduk = Evil's 2nd in command.

All 3 are currently present on the Earth.
You are in the midst of the battle between the 2 and the One.

Guess who's on your side.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Hell nah
>>
>>76147653
>Lucifer = Loki = Mercury = Poseidon (Hermes/Thoth as his son) = Da'EA Ba'al (diabolical) = ENKI
>YHWH = Allah = Odin = Jupiter = Zeus = ENLIL
>Moloch = Money = Mars = Ares = Marduk
no
>>
Lucifer represents free will. Him being cast out is basically just going to live on his own. He moved out of god's basement, basically, and follows his own rukes, for better or worse.

That's what free will means; freedom, but also responsibility. You have to live up to your own mistakes.

He did nothing wrong, at least from a moral standpoint.
>>
>>76147653
JoyOfSatan pls go
>>
>>76147653
Lucifer = Baldur
Lokes treachery strikes again
>>
>>76148155
Baldur is in no way lucifer, he was the ogdoad's fucking little "I'm invincible" justiciar and he had to be taken out.

After that was done Loki was free to call all the other cocksuckers on their shit and they couldnt do anything (at first) because they knew Loki was stronger than them and would have killed all of them if they tried to attack him in that hall.
>>
>>76148316
no way, loki cant fight anyone for shit, like a jew he manipulates others to the dirty work for him, hence why he uses the blind god to slay baldur for him, he know odins retribution is gonna fuck him up - hodur is slain the next day by a brand new god of vengence whos sole purpose is to destroy him
>>
>>76129897
He wanted to be god
>>
>>76148779
>>76148316
Fucking anime. I swear.
>>
>>76148779

Wew lad, you don't know your history.
That "brand new god of vengeance" was only made to kill baldur's brother, retard.
He used him because he knew it would get him slain too as well.

It's funny how you think you know anything about Loki's power though.

You're gonna be in for a rude awakening, assuming you survive all the shit.
>>
>>76142363
>God created Lucifer and gave him free will like us. God is all powerful and all knowing then he should of known that Lucifer would be corrupted. Then God allowed Lucifer to Corrupt Adam and Eve, basically damning us for eternity.
Counter point.
The Catholic churches teaching on hell is that it is merely a place completely devoid of God. Those who are sent there are damned because they acted in such a way that they clearly wouldn't enjoy heaven and it's laws. They clearly don't love God and thus wouldn't love being with Him.
As such, God, in his infinite love, allows them to make that choice. Though it saddens Him deeply that we turn away, He still lets us do that, and even gives those who turn away a place where they don't ever have to know Him or His laws ever again.
In short, He gives us exactly what we asked for. Even Satan. And if the devil ever wanted to return to God, he would only need ask for forgiveness. And God would forgive him, with joy. More joy than for that of a good man. Like the prodigal son. God did absolutely nothing wrong, He just gives us what we ask for. Because His Love for all is unending.
>>
Stop this heresy friends. Doth ye give in to the tricks of Satan? Needeth I remind you of the Synagogue of Satan?
>>
>>76149427
The only way to properly suppess heresey is to consider all possible ideals, determine what is heretical and what is not, and be prepared with respones in advance.
>>
>>76148948
loki is a story element that represents treachery, to try and educate/impart wisdom on the children hearing it. fuck who knows if its even close to its origins, dosnt matter, it fits perfectly
pol is aware of the power of deception, the rest of the world is slowly learning, you cant hide for ever merchant
>>
>>76129897
YHWH: I'm bored, I guess I'll create a universe where I make the rules. I'm gonna make my own little playthings, they have to worship and obey me or I'll torture them forever teehee. I'll give them a test where I erase their memories of me, then send them into a physical body with no way to verify if I exist or not, then expect them to believe a 2000 year old poorly translated book without any real evidence :4)

Lucifer: Woah, wait YHWH, why do we need bodies and to be tested in the first place everything is good here, and if not can't you just change the rules so we all get to stay here in heaven?

YHWH: uhhh, because I said so, and no, I have to test which ones will worship me blindly the best.

Lucifer: Ok, well, if we need bodies, can you at least use your power to prevent us from failing your test, or at least let us keep our memories of you so we get a fair shot at the test on earth?

YHWH: No fuck you! You're banished for eternity and I'm going to blame everything evil on you1!!!1!!!
>>
>>76149693
A lot of big and erroneous talk from a cuck fucking cucked country with who let the government take away the means for the civillians to defend themselves.

Faggot.
>>
>>76149861
lol way to go merchant. nice counter argument. how are those trump protests going?
>>
>>76149861
What a shit sentence, but seriously there are Australians that disagree with the anti-gun laws not to mention those that weren't even of voting age when that shit happened.
>>
>>76150090
Yet you still haven't revolted, fucking cucks, you don't deserve to live.

Seriously, enjoy drowning, you have no idea what's about to come to your asses.
>>
>>76150219
Okay take your proxy off cunt that's enough shitposting for today.
>>
>>76131952
Yeah, Satanism is really full of contrarian hipsters. However, the general principles make quite a bit of sense instead of being the edgy shit you would expect.

If only there was a version that wasn't targeting shitlords as it's target audience.
>>
>>76133405
God and Satan even sit back and chat and ruin peoples fucking lives over a bet. God needed a drinking buddy that wouldn't just agree with everything he said, because who the fuck wants to drink with someone who won't debate with you, so boom, Satan.
>>
Lucifer literally died for your sins.

He is the hero of mankind.
>>
>2016
> people still don't realize Christianity is nothing more than a Jewish ruse to control the masses.
>>
>>76151177
check the truth
>>
>>76150523
Y... y'mean secular humanism?

Satanism has always come off to me as Atheism: NOTHING PERSONNEL Edition.
>>
>>76146346
If you want some try hard bullshit:
We chose what experiences our lives were to have before we ever got here. Our souls are here to experience and learn things before moving on to whatever is next or even our next life, and others choose to go through fucked up shit like during in birth or being born with defects/cancer so that other souls may grow, it's an opportunity to experience a hardship and become stronger through it.

However, you forget all this shit when your here, as the lesson would be pointless with it. So free will exists, you can choose not to find the strength and move past something like this, you can wallow in misery, perhaps even kill yourself.

Who knows, perhaps hell is actually having to live another life with the same obstacles you had in this life repeated until you overcome them.
>>
File: 1458505649143.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
1458505649143.png
111 KB, 417x234
>>76129999
These quads speak for themselves
>>
>>76130095
Hows Livingstone vacation?
>>
DON'T YOU DIE ON ME, WE NEED SOME FUCKING DISCUSSION ON THE FRONT PAGE THAT ISN'T A THIRTIETH FUCKING TRUMP THREAD
>>
File: 1464933143361.jpg (42 KB, 648x158) Image search: [Google]
1464933143361.jpg
42 KB, 648x158
he stood against a false god .
>>
>>76153366

Is that King Tut's dagger?
>>
File: 1442079554234.jpg (36 KB, 460x503) Image search: [Google]
1442079554234.jpg
36 KB, 460x503
Shamless bump
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.