[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: kek.jpg (115 KB, 994x650) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
115 KB, 994x650
Britbong bitch wants Trump dead. Should I report her to the queen?

https://twitter.com/RhiemahElton/status/739044459355250688
>>
>>76127181
absolutely
it's hate speech, right?
>>
>>76127247
Done :-)
>>
>>76127442
Thats right, use their bullshit against them
>>
>>76127181
Report all of Justin Treudo's Twitter shitposts.
>>
Oh wow another britbong wants to kill trump
> gloucester
>>
>>76127181

Yes and don't stop. Rub their nose in their own stupid system of censoring ideas they disagree with.

Let's find some more and screenshot them all and make threads and have big hamburger laughs.
>>
>>76127181

You're doing Gods work anon
>>
>>76127181
Submit to the FBI instead. We have extradition treaties with the UK, right?
>>
>>76127181
That's right report them all to the fecking queen.
>>
>>76127181
You know, dont these tweets fall under the new anti hate speech laws bullshit?
>>
>>76128057
I don't think the UK can extradite their subjects to the US.
>>
>>76127884
hamburger laughs brah
>>
>>76127181
>>76127442

If anything, she will earn the Victoria's Cross for standing up against violent cyber hate speech and Trump aka Hitler 2.0.
>>
Good report?
>>
>>76128122

Pretty sure it's the other way around. We are a cuck country after all.
>>
File: 1464494586987.png (2 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464494586987.png
2 MB, 1280x1280
>>76128122
The US are our overlords they can demand our people at will and we have to give them up but it never works the other way around because American citizens are not held to British Justice because no American can ever be subservient to a foreign power, because the British are a lower class of country however, and their laws are not really important the Americans will alwys demand everyone in the world is subject to U.S law because Americans are generally better, or worth more as sentient creatures then most if not all of the remaining worlds population. Some Americans think this is due to them being God's chosen people, in reality its because American is genetically superior to the rest of the world and justice only matters when it suits American goals. The British unfortunatley are little better then animals in this regard. Their systems are worthless and Americans do not respect laws made by what they consider dogs.
>>
>>76128649
As long as they don't think you're a white heterosexual male, then yes
>>
>>76128649

Take out the triggering bit you spastic, make it look as professional as possible.
>>
>>76128789
I took it out. Was trying to be funny but I realized that it sounded autismal.

Anyways I reported him too
>>
https://twitter.com/pocahonttits
>Dublin

Whats up with all these euros who want Trump dead?
>>
>>76129345
women
>>
>>76129345
What authority in Ireland could I report her to? One more then I'm going to bed
>>
>>76128907
Definitely report him. His feed has quite a bit of American hate on it. A couple from London was denied entry at customs and forced to leave the US on the next flight out a couple of years ago because they had a tone of shit talking about America and Americans on their twitter and Facebook pages. I guess this guy didn't get the memo
>>
>>76128190

wit xtra cheese mayne
>>
>>76128655

Do you understand the difference between a "subject" and a "citizen"? You will always be cucks as long as you accept even watered-down monarchy and aristocracy.
>>
>>76129632
http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=3430&Lang=1
use the uk authority page OP used too
>>
>>76130425
Yeah thanks I just emailed their Criminal Assets Bureau about her
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.