[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it foolish to want a happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12
File: MultiCulture.jpg (434 KB, 1176x2048) Image search: [Google]
MultiCulture.jpg
434 KB, 1176x2048
is it foolish to want a happening
>>
>>76124228

Not necessarily. Society has gone so far to shit that it may well require a keen slap in the face, repeatedly, to wake up.
>>
>>76124228

The happening is coming this summer during Ramadan. Jihadis are plotting synchronized attacks all over Europe. The Dusseldorf police found out when they arrested those three sand niggers. Nothing can be done.
>>
>>76124518
Shut the fuck you ginny cocksuckin dago. Italians are practically fucking sand niggers
>>
>>76124612
Shut up you stupid American bastard.
>>
>>76124612

Shut the fuck up yankee emasculated faggot.
You eunuchs should better pray Trump wins or muslims and liberals will take over your society like in Europe.
>>
>>76124518
wait what
Holyshit

more pls
>>
at this point I cheer for any happening that can make my life a bit less boring
Global nuclear holocaust when?
>>
yep. you (and me) are the modern day equivalent of peasants. you have no assets or powerful friends or anything to ensure your survival. if anyone would be part of the millions of casualties, you have the best chance. at best you could get by with live a shitty paranoid life of hardship in the woods. history will move on but your own short life will be fucked over. you just have autistic fantasies of a nazi uprising or gassing whoever.
>>
File: 1462403882535.jpg (74 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1462403882535.jpg
74 KB, 747x491
>>76124830
>Ramadan 2016 begins in the evening of
>Sunday, June 5
>and ends in the evening of
>Tuesday, July 5
>Dates may vary.
Coming soon!
>>
us is the size of eurabia

we need to break up after the war and start building respectable cultures and histories
>>
File: terror_threat_level_summer.jpg (93 KB, 590x700) Image search: [Google]
terror_threat_level_summer.jpg
93 KB, 590x700
>>76124830

No holiday in Europe this summer. There's serious risk you will die.
>>
>>76124990
I have a paper due on June 6 so I hope theres no school
>>
>>76125164
there will be school little burger.
>>
No. We need WWIII desperately.

Men need to learn how to be men again and women need to get back in the fucking kitchen.
>>
>>76124228
Why is seeing non-whites shit in the streets and dancing to african """"music"""" supposed to be such an enlightning experience?
>>
>>76125626
learning gratitude
>>
>>76125626
I totally agree with you on the African music thing.

>some african beats a drum randomly
>everyone around them acts like they enjoy it
>"Guys I'm so cultured."
>>
>>76125903
That's not african, it's brazilian you idiot.
>>
>>76126157
OO SHIT
>>
>>76124228
Is it foolish to want to see your countrymen finally appreciate what they have for once? Happenings will just enlighten now people to the harsh realities off this world.
>>
>>76125117
This is a wonderful time to come check out Russian resorts! We ain't got much,but at least it's safe.
>>
>>76127326
Ah, imagine waking up to a functioning society built on principles and decency. Everyone would be so grateful, and there would be a standard be a standard. Imagine that. A brotherhood and culture.
But only after the elders of the country have had their faces blown off and tumors in their skin
>>
>>76125117
when from is this map
mine is 2016 edition
>>
>>76127642
I would love to see the day where everybody works for what they have, takes pride in what they do, and understands that every day is a gift, not a right.
>>
>>76124228
this cartoon is like 100% true
>>
>>76127868
I hope they try something on Russia, though it seems unlikely.

Russia doesn't screw around. It would be the beginning of the end for these pathetic radicals.
>>
>>76128173
We have constant run-ins with them in the North Caucasus,the last big one as early as March,a sleeper cell was destroyed. That whole region is a slow-boiling pot of wahhabit agression,has been since forever. Almost nothing outside that region though.
>>
File: russia[1].jpg (39 KB, 512x707) Image search: [Google]
russia[1].jpg
39 KB, 512x707
>>76128173
pretty much,

They will kill 20 of their civilians for 50 shitskins without blinking an eye

It might be rough, but that's how you win wars
>>
>>76128442
>9gag

sometimes i disgust myself, anyway here's the story

Four Soviet diplomats were kidnapped in September 1985 by a fundamentalist group called the Islamic Liberation Organization. Russia quickly dispatched its Alpha group, tasked with counter-terrorism hostage-rescue operations, to Beirut. Once the team learned that Arkady Katkov, a consular attaché and one of the four hostages, was killed, they responded quickly by tracking down and locating one of the kidnappers’ leaders (or relative it’s not clear). In order to send a clear message to the terrorists, Alpha group members castrated the hostage, cut him down into pieces and sent him to the hostage takers. They also threatened to kill more of the kidnappers’ relatives if the Soviet diplomats were not free.

As a result, the 3 hostages were released and dropped off near the Soviet Embassy and no Russian officials were ever taken captive since then. Some say that the release of the Soviet hostages was the result of extensive diplomatic negotiations with the spiritual leader of Hezbollah, Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah.

It’s not surprising to see the Russians react that way to hostage situations specially after what they’ve done during the Moscow theater and the Beslan school hostage crisis.
>>
>>76124228
why is he wearing a dress?
>>
>>76128621
Good. I expect this attitude has been established by the accumulation of the hardships Russians faced in recent history. This is exactly what I hope a happening does to Europe and the US. Kind of how Israel fired mercilessly at Palestinians who killed an Israeli kid. Reality is tough and those who aren't get weeded out.
>>
DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T
>>
>>76125626
I guess learning how good you have it? While seeing how peopke with less live. Anytime ive been abroad and seen the poor im reminded how good ive got it.
>>
>>76129147
yea, here all it takes is willpower.
And levels of that can be avoided if youre a little lucky.

we literally all live in paradise
>>
File: when.jpg (91 KB, 484x1024) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
91 KB, 484x1024
>>76128861
fun thing is that happening might reconcile our long lasting ... differences

tbqh I would like that. All russians I met were great lads, its just when they gang up and listen to their leaders (usually fanatically) they make terrible neighbours.

tfw next happening will rid yurop of mudslimes and create a new chapter of pan-slavic friendshid
>>
>>76129399
Yep, i took a bacation stop to honduras with the family and just took a good look around and felt blessed
>>
File: ameripepe.png (58 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
ameripepe.png
58 KB, 500x492
>>76129515
>european race way

Hahaha. Try "American", Aleksander. You poor cucks are all doomed to to a few decades of Sharia control until the USA finishes up our own purge and then comes over there to kill mudlsimes and annex white Europa.
>>
>>76129779
>Hahaha. Try "American", Aleksander. You poor cucks are all doomed to to a few decades of Sharia control until the USA finishes up our own purge and then comes over there to kill mudlsimes and annex white Europa.

I'm Polish
>>
>>76125308
Not when you go to ucla
>>
File: laughing_horses.jpg (53 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
laughing_horses.jpg
53 KB, 480x342
>>76125117
>tfw vacationing in Switzerland
front-row seat lel
>>
>>76124228
Sometimes I feel the same way too. I've heard an analogy that I think sums it up pretty well. The world is like an old windmill. Right it's not moving because there's no wind. Some people think that's cool or even beautiful, but some people think that's boring and want to see the thing spin up to full speed. What would put it into motion would be a happening.
>>
>>76129840
You will be the last bastion of white Europe (not counting Russia) but don't pretend your leftist rumblings aren't already trying to toe the EU rhetoric. If you guys aren't rioting yet its probably already too late.
>>
>>76129591
yea, even the poor are blessed here with free housing, food stamps, and welfare.
even if its just a little bit, its a lot in comparison to people who have worked harder than them and live in dirt floor huts.
>>76129515
when the times get tough well all stand together because we have to. Therell be increased aggravation from the right and the left will no longer have excuses for their cuckoldry. Being a nationalist will literally be the only option for survival, and once thats established therell likely be a you against me thing in which we get rid of all the mudslimes....
but this may lead to more sjw ness in the future like the holocaust led to "MUH SHOAH" documentaries.
Slippery slope. But what do I know
>>
>>76124228
no because thats the easy way out
>>
>>76124744
Based Italy.
>>
>>76124612
it's guinea not ginny you dumb sonofabitch. if you're gonna banter at the grown up table learn to fucking spell
>>
>>76129939
>of white Europe (not counting Russia)
>white europe
>russia
>white
>>
>>76130192
Whiter than you
>>
>>76129989
So close to Quarts
>>
>>76130279
Yea that's true.
But hey, Ive got my dual citizenship to a safe shit hole and youve got a robot army.
>>
>>76130386
A robot army and a safe shack in the middle of frozen tundra to live out my last days in peace.
>>
>>76129939
Not really m8

Even our leftist, EU asshole licking gov when faced with the fact of accepting peaceful migrants started sweating.

In next elections we elected anti-EU giving them almost absolute power.

There is an unparalleled pull into self defence militias and for rearming the populace

You just need to read history to see how poles react to outward aggression, and this is not Russians or Germans we are speaking of.

We would rather burn ourselves to the cinder then give anything to the muslims.

Yes there are leftists here too, but they are dying out. They are either post commies or people paid by Soros, and general public pays less and less attention to those.
>>
>>76127868
I live in London, am I going to get killed this weekend?
>>
>>76130671

Parasitic liberalism is a disease of the first world. Poland may yet get there in time.
>>
>>76130834
put up a good fight, dad
>>
>>76130834
If you are going to die, die for something important
>>
File: lf.jpg (20 KB, 621x460) Image search: [Google]
lf.jpg
20 KB, 621x460
>>76124228
CHAOS IS A LADDA
>>
kinda weird how were the old age / beginning of century

but its so shit in comparison to the 1900's just aside from medicine and "MUH EQUALITY"

There will never be another swinging 20's or 60's. There will never be a culture again, since its so mixed. In a way it relates to the original image. There is no collective culture or experience. Itll just keep being this way. And european culture, even without the rapefugees, is just hanging on to its ancestor's advancements and class.
Sad day to be alive. But hey, no polio. R-r-right? ;-; Paradise is so boring.
>>
The Slavic countries of Europe must unite if they want to preserve European culture, there is no other way. Hell, a popular Polish guy on YouTube, MaxKolonko wants Poles to amend the Polish Constitution with a 2nd amendment type clause.
>>
>>76132317
Ah, why were the descendants of the Nazis and the Vikings such cucks
>>
>>76128173
I hope nothing happens and no one gets hurt, wishing death upon your allies is a sin far greater than any god can bestow
>>
>>76132988
If our allies are being cucks we can only hope they get slapped across the face and snap the fuck out of it.
Our allies are being slaughtered, their culture is being spit upon, and they are being used. I want our allies to resurrect, but itll take something to bond us all together.
>>
>>76127868
>Poland
>Low threat
How?
>>
>>76124228
>all that cultural appropriation
>>
>>76134142
Ever since Germany lost ww2
>>
>>76124612
Jesus look at this faggot.
>>
>>76135137
good idea

Anything involving leaving EU is a good idea

for Christs sake, add Romania if you need, even get some agreement with Russia just leave the EU as long as its possible
>>
http://petitiongo.org/en/petition/petycja-o-referendum-w-sprawie-prawa-do-broni?mp=admin.message.success Here's the petition I mentioned, sign it if you please!
>>
>>76124744
>>76124700
>>76124612
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
>>
signed
>>
File: db8b31a7f2e224a61410450e365.jpg (139 KB, 850x535) Image search: [Google]
db8b31a7f2e224a61410450e365.jpg
139 KB, 850x535
>>76124744
>>76136391

you big nose greasy bread eating fuck, I'm going to kick your ASS in front of Australia.
Why don't you pay debts Toni?! Sucking semen through a tube all day isn't going to pay debts!
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/italy
>>
>>76134724
Yup, he's faggot.

Source : I looked twice.
>>
File: sharkwife.gif (2 MB, 422x237) Image search: [Google]
sharkwife.gif
2 MB, 422x237
>>76136889
>I'm going to kick your ASS in front of Australia.
I'm fucking dying here.
>>
>>76124990
[Observes]
>>
>>76124228

it is inevitable
>>
it seems like nothing ever happens,

it seems like a happening will never happen
and when it happens
youll be freaked the fuck out
>>
File: DwarfFortressWelcomeMat.png (285 KB, 877x877) Image search: [Google]
DwarfFortressWelcomeMat.png
285 KB, 877x877
>>76139786
It was inevitable.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.