[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neurologists say an engineered virus affecting the amygdala and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1920x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1920x676
Neurologists say an engineered virus affecting the amygdala and prefrontal cortex could easily recreate a zombie like state in infected individuals. Seeing as how rabies and mad cow disease are spread rapidly through bites, all it takes is one bio weapon and we could have a potential zombie apocalypse on our hands.

Are you prepared, /pol/?
>>
I live with my family in the Hollywood hills and attend UCLA. How fucked am I?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>76122855
What a load of bullshit, what's stopping them from killing eachother?
>>
Source?
>>
>>76122855
I'm fully aware and have been for years, that a zombie virus could be introduced to the world via terrorists.

Those would have to be some fucked up terrorists, desu. And I don't think the muslims would have the knowhow so I think we are safe for now.
>>
File: hungrypepe.png (29 KB, 482x573) Image search: [Google]
hungrypepe.png
29 KB, 482x573
>>76122933
>33
You are doomed, run to the hills.
>>
File: coolguybmw.jpg (101 KB, 1300x731) Image search: [Google]
coolguybmw.jpg
101 KB, 1300x731
>>76122933
>UCLA
Just watch out for Sam Hyde
>>
File: WaltonSimons.png (346 KB, 524x511) Image search: [Google]
WaltonSimons.png
346 KB, 524x511
>>76122855
This play, the writing is intensifying to the point we may not be able to contain it.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>76123076
how naive you are child
>>
>>76123438
Why contain it?
>>
I always have this question: if you were in a city environment, wouldn't an apartment be great? Particularly a high rise where there is a kitchen every few floors. You could get in there, clear it off and barricade, then if situations ever got grim just exit to the roof.
>>
>>76123076
Yes, but CERN certainly does.
>>
>>76122855
are we talking about 28 Days Later zombies who starve and die after a while or are we talking about classical undead zombies?
>>
>>76122940
Wow

Every zombie fiction literally btfo
>>
>>76122855
How are zombies threatening, really?

I mean, humans aren't apex predators because they're particularly fast, strong or agile, but because they're intelligent. It's literally

>Are you prepared to fight a bunch of retards?
>You've got your own firearms.
>The retards can't operate doors, tools, or anything of basic complexity.
>>
>>76125378
this. even in case they have super speed, strength, senses, etc. they're still nothing but animals. a bunch of armed farmers could probably keep them well away with some clever thinking, let alone entire police and armed forces of a country
>>
>>76125365
>amygdala
>prefrontal cortex
28 Days Later zombies
>>
>>76125583
>Put up a wirefence to trip zomdus
>They trip over it and get tangled
>Shoot at them

Like it's not particularly complicated. The usual complications from warfare come from fighting other intelligent beings.

Like zombies would just be a war against animals, and the only country that loses wars against animals is Australia.
>>
We don't need a virus for that, we already have leftism, fedorism, etc.
>>
>>76125650
in that case they'd just starve or freeze to death or something.

you'd have running water for at least a week if not longer so that wouldn't be an issue so you'd just have to barricade yourself indoors and ration your food for a month or so and that's that.

the real apocalypse would probably be the human apocalypse that would ensue once all Zeds starved to death and you had Mad Max tier society (which is coincidentally exactly what happened in 28 Days Later)
>>
Unless we get some Resident Evil tier mutations, a standard zombie outbreak would be easily handled. Give people gas masks or disposable masks like at hospitals, have everyone who owns a gun shoot them, or just lock doors and windows. The bodies are human and therefore must take into account human limitations, all without the intelligence needed to do anything with it. It would be over in 20 hours, max.
>>
>>76122855
Which neurologists?
>>
>>76125583
If you live in the middle of a large, tight city you're fucked, though. Imagine Manhattan or London.
>>
can scratches turn you if they didn't break skin?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.