[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really DOES make you think... wow ya i think we should remain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
really DOES make you think... wow

ya i think we should remain
>>
That's it, I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
File: 1463323569647.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463323569647.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>
>>76121584
Noting wrong with being racist.

Plenty wrong with being a globalist scum
>>
>We should remain because current year.

>We shouldn't leave because it's easier to cite a bunch of unpopular people who believe in a position that to present a legitimate argument against that position

Stay cucked.
>>
>>76121705
>>76121816
just saw this shit on facebook. my libcuck ex-coworker posted and I couldn't help but laugh.
>>
File: EU.jpg (643 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
643 KB, 3840x2160
Thoughts?
>>
>>76121977
yes
>>
LEAVE FOR FREEDOM AND FUTURE.

DEATH TO THE EU, LONG LIVE SACRED EUROPE
>>
>>76121977
Top lad
>>
>>76121977
umm you marked outside the box I'm afraid this is invalid :^)
>>
>>76121918
I can't wait for the lefty tears.

Remember when they got BTFO'd at the last general election and the leftcucks went into meltdown on twitter and elsewhere? That's going to happen again.
>>
>>76121584
>the UK should be part of something greater than itself
>anything greater than your nation
What kind of unpatriotic bullshit is this?
>>
>>76122440
Patriotism is illegal in the UK.
>>
Let's be honest.
What would it actually take to fix the EU so that it worked in the interest of average Europeans?
ten years?
twenty years?
>>
>>76122949
A bullet in the head of almost everyone in the parliament would do it.
>>
>>76121584
ITS THE CURRENT CENTURY
>>
>>76122949
It can't be done. It was designed to remove power from the people. They have no desire to reform so long as the people are complacent about it either. The people with the power in the EU are not democratically accountable to anyone, they do what their corporate masters want, not what we want.
>>
File: johnoliver-lastweektonight1[1].jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
johnoliver-lastweektonight1[1].jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
>>76121584
>it's 21st century, for fuck's sakes
I wonder who wrote this...
>>
>>76123243
Why do you have such a high res pic of that cunt?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.