[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ thinks of him ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 250px-De_Gaulle-OWI.jpg (22 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
250px-De_Gaulle-OWI.jpg
22 KB, 250x375
>>
>>76119252
Nigger
>>
>>76119252
Nigger/shitskin lover.
Took France away from her rightful colonies and opened the door for shitskins to invade France.
>>
File: petain.gif (139 KB, 518x472) Image search: [Google]
petain.gif
139 KB, 518x472
>>76119252
Shameful puppet of the US propped up for Propaganda purposes. His constitution is bullshit and every French Republic has been a complete disaster.

He knew it too but the allies would only support him if suicided his own country like he did.
>>
File: Philippe_de_Gaulle.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3424) Image search: [Google]
Philippe_de_Gaulle.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3424
>>76119252
what does OP think about him?
I think his son was badass
>>
File: 1453685527824.png (17 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
1453685527824.png
17 KB, 338x339
>>76119252
The faggot tried to incite rebellion in Quebec with his "Vive le Québec libre!" bullshit in the 60s, fuck that worthless idiot. To this day Quebec separatists still derive inspiration from his retarded words, as if Quebec is in need of "freedom" that somehow isn't provided by our extremely lenient government.
>>
Traitor
>>
>>76119682
Don't know a lot about him. I can just say he was a badass resistant.
>>
>>76120066
kek
>>
>>76119252
He was certainly hiding behind honhonhon frénch grondeur to mask his incredible thirst for power.

He, a son of the traditionnal french right, judged that it was good enough for him to let the reds purge france from so called collaborators...
in fact simple rightwing french local notables

then he brought back to france the youtres and the bunch of freemasons that vichy had got exiled, reinstated The Republic, and then shared control of the country with the communists for decades.

then he left the pied-noirs prey for explosive sandpeople after he overthrew the government in a coup that was accepted only because he said he would prevent such a thing to happen.

then he put in place an unbreakable constitution which prevented anything from happening in here for 60 years, with the country rotting inside, unable to free itself.

His nukes, his planes, his nuclear plants, and even his final antisemitic words make no excuse for all the rekked things that happenned to this country by his fault.
>>
>>76121148
ce
>>
File: 375px-Minitel1.jpg (56 KB, 375x442) Image search: [Google]
375px-Minitel1.jpg
56 KB, 375x442
>>76119252
De Gaulle seemed like a strong nationalist leader who ensured France would have greater military and economic power. Dirigisme under his reign was pretty damn successful. His "politics of grandeur" are a mentality all nations could benefit from. His pride might have gotten the better of him sometimes though (i.e. not devaluing the France out of pride, when this would have helped the economy).

>>76119567
>>76120066
>Algiers
>Quebec
>idgaf
>>
>>76119252
Good in WW2, messed up in Algeria. Also did autistic things in quebec
>>
I don't know but he would probably be classed as "EXTREME RIGHT WING" if he was around today.
>>
>>76119252
Funny guy!

I loved the Pink Panther movies when I was a kid.
>>
>>76119252
LE GÉNÉRAL !
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.