[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans were always the bad guys deal with it. They are aggresive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 0ZZmNdDu.jpg (66 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
0ZZmNdDu.jpg
66 KB, 480x480
Germans were always the bad guys deal with it. They are aggresive and unwise and start wars they can't win. Germany is a failed nation.
>>
>>76118988
it really makes you think...
>>
Where are you in the map again?
>>
>>76119087
werent you englands fuck boi?
>>
>>76119437
Wasn't everybody and one point or another?
>>
>>76118988
werent you on their side both times
really makes you think...
>>
>>76119472
No we werent at one point or another. But Ireland is like the personal whore of England when you become such tostie that your whole is too big Englands dick. Englqnd finally turns to its other fuckboys. Deal with it. You are just peasant anglos that are fucked over by the civilized ones.
>>
>>76120055
Well, we really didn't have much choice in the matter. They were the greatest empire in history and they were only a stones throw away.
>>
>>76120309
Nobody said you have choice you still dont and you will never really have. Just join UK so I dont have to see the Leprikon flag never again.
>>
>>76118988
(We were helping Poland with their aggression all the way through the 20s and 30s.)
>>
>>76120564
We brought the greatest empire in history to its knees to win our freedom. kek, what did your country ever do besides get raped by turks.
>>
>>76118988
Tell me if she has a benis
/pol/ made me wary af
>>
>>76120711
What did your country ever do besides starve to death
>>
>>76120871
Built yours.
>>
>>76120927

Lol, you're no better than the blacks

>We built tha' nashun gib reparashunz n' shieeeet
>>
>>76120309
Ypu just had the oppurtunity really. I am not interested in you libert cause it was probably some irish farmer saying "Oh shit, now we can break free from the great empire so we can farm more wheat cause you know we are all gay and shit".
Oh and my country actually had legit history and original ancestors. We made the cyrrilic alphabet, that is used by hundreds of millions of people today. What did you do. You made leprikon stories and putted potatoes up your ass basically.
>>
>>76120927
Some people you've never met helped reduce the construction costs of some historic buildings on the East coast and you claim to have built a nation that spans a continent?
>>
>>76121750
>Not knowing the importance of Irish monks to western civilization

As far as freedom goes, the Irish (and Scots) are at a point that they can VOTE for their freedom and won't do it. It's sad.
>>
>>76120927
>we built your country
>everything is made of potatoes

(Sorry Ireland I like you really)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.