[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: It seems that America is really divided when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Question: It seems that America is really divided when it comes to Reagan.

The right love him while the left loathe him?

Why?
>>
All Americans are KEKS

What makes you think the right won't mourn their long lost bull?
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1086x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1086x811
>>76116904
I've met many denocrats and liberals who say he was amazing. Thing is, it was the democrats and liberals who hated him while he was running for office.

Sounds kind of familiar....
>>
>>76117059
The Right love him because he was an oaf. His handlers (and thus the Right interests not in the spotlight) got to control everything he said and the course of the country.

Left hates him for that same reason
>>
File: map_ec_40_photo2.jpg (65 KB, 550x296) Image search: [Google]
map_ec_40_photo2.jpg
65 KB, 550x296
>>76116904

Thats not the case at all

49/50 states were red for him when he ran for second term
>>
>>76116904
Reagan was the worst kind of cuckservative
>>
because nobody knows the actual truth about him
>>
>>76117243

minnestoa gtfo
>>
>>76117357
No anti-gun open borders faggot, you fuck off
>>
>>76116904

the right loves him because his administration did a really good job shifting blame of all the liberal legislation he passed off on the democrats

and the left hates him kneejerk for the simple reason that the right loves him

politics as usual in the us
>>
Might be little bit off topic but Im Polish born in 1977 and every polish kid with good father was raised in air full of love for Reagan, Im not even joking, he was finally the guy who understood how to fight those red idiots. All in all I still love to launch youtube and his pressconferences, he was genious dealing with those hyenas

And today? I genuine like and respect Putin much more than US degeneration, and yes I wish I was triolling right now
>>
>>76116904
The left hate him because of
>muh trickle down economics

he's basically the US version of Margeret Thatcher.

Lefties have literally nothing to complain about so you still here

>maggie thatcher stole me milk
>and muh mines muh mines

Just whining. No lefty can name any of Reagans policies anyway.
>>
>>76120017
>I genuine like and respect Putin much more than US degeneration
Then you should dislike Reagan for his hard work aiding it. He did a few things right but his immigration policy and excessive globalist neoliberalism put us in this mess.
>>
Regan is a cunt who had many stupid and damaging policies, His escalation of the war on drugs was a gigantic waste of money
>>
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 1000x1545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 1000x1545
>>76120204
Reaganomics has ruined this country
>>
>>76116904
He was behind JFK's assassination.
>>
>>76120330
Dude I know right now much more than a teen kid in 80s, then again dont you thonk that ship you're reffering to sailed in 1965?

What I should've mentioned was Reagan for us anticomuunist in Eastern Block was literraly godsend after Carter

You people will probably dont grasp it but John Paul 2, Maggie Thatcher and Ronnie was holy trinity for my nation back on beautiful 80s
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.