[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[COMMENT UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION. ENFORCED BY THE EUROPEAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: censored.png (32 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
censored.png
32 KB, 500x400
[COMMENT UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION. ENFORCED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION MINISTRY OF CENSORSHIP AND TOLERANCE]
>>
>>76113952
Poor Euro bastards. The damn (((([CENSORED FOR ANTI-SEMITISM])))) should [PARTISAN OR ANTI-UNION SPEECH IS NOT PERMITTED IN YOUR REGION]
>>
[THIS IP WAS BANNED FOR HATE SPEECH]
>>
[COMMENT HIDDEN]
>>
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-16.jpg (128 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-16.jpg
128 KB, 1000x890
>>76113952
>>76115099
Can EU ban memes?
>>
Fuck that if I can't say Islam is cancer.

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>76113952
I just can't understand why these [Anti- Semetic comment redacted] would try to [Potentially triggering language redacted] their own countries over like this.
>>
>>76113952
Don't the Euros realize that freedom of speech (especially "hate" speech) is the best way to suppress radicals/dissidents?

As long as the reactionaries can shitpost and feel like they're accomplishing something for their cause, they won't do anything in the real world. But if you silence them online, then they'll start rallying in the real world and removing kebab.
>>
>>76113952
[EXPLANATION THAT THIS MEME IS THE RESULT OF VOLUNTARY COCKSUCKING FROM AMERICAN SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES AND NOT ANY COMMON LEGISLATION]
>>
>>76116843
Let me check.

[COMMENT REMOVED] and to [COMMENT REMOVED]
>>
fuck the EU for having these laws and fuck the American companies that agreed to them

(USER WAS BEHEADED FOR THIS POST)
>>
File: #3622.jpg (521 KB, 550x880) Image search: [Google]
#3622.jpg
521 KB, 550x880
>>
>>76113952
>EU passes "hate speech" laws
>Get an idea
>Make a spray of pic related
>Find a TF2 server that's going to have Europeans on
>Spray it everywhere
>You now have caused those players to download hate speech onto their computers
>They now have illegal content on their pc's
Who else here /mischeivous/?
>>
>>76113952
[COMMENT UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION. ENFORCED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION MINISTRY OF CENSORSHIP AND TOLERANCE]
>>
File: 1410238124369.jpg (5 KB, 170x250) Image search: [Google]
1410238124369.jpg
5 KB, 170x250
>>76118043
>Who else here /mischievous/?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.