[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do hate drugs again? It kills degenerates so we don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
Why do hate drugs again? It kills degenerates so we don't have to and only affect people who use them?
>>
>>76107375
I would rather prevent otherwise decent people from becoming degenerates in the first place, than allow them the means to become degenerate and kill themselves
>>
>>76107375
I think drugs aren't a problem as much as a symptom of a different problem. A rotten society.

Tests done on rats to investigate the compulsive aspect of drug addiction found that when isolated and ostracized an individual will literally keep doing drugs until they kill him. Otherwise, if well integrated, he may still do drugs, but they become a peripheral problem that is easily ignored or overcome. You can apply this to humans on the basic instinctual level that remains the same.
>>
But I'm not evil, and don't wish death on anyone.
>>
File: rothbardburning.png (80 KB, 270x216) Image search: [Google]
rothbardburning.png
80 KB, 270x216
>>76107375
How to get rid of degenerates: AnCapistan. No more welfare for lazy subs to abuse the naturally powerful. All drugs are legal so the crazy lazy subs abuse them til death.
>>
>>76107375
Degenerates often pull others to the bottom with them. They often degenerate youth in order to get more money/sex/whatever. If they were degenerates in small circlejerk groups nothing would happen but since they influence other people to become scum they need to be stopped.
>>
File: 1386948472213.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1386948472213.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>76107375
We hate drugs because people turn into degenerates when they use them and when Jewish media promotes their use. We hate drugs because junkies are always committing crimes to support their habits, and Cartels are trying to behead their competitors.
>>
File: horse.jpg (9 KB, 292x171) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
9 KB, 292x171
>>76107375
Although you are right that it disproportionately affects degenerates there is always an ripple affect that affects decent people.

You also need to take into account people who are predisposed to addiction

and decent people may find themselves inside the trap of drugs when things arent going great for them.

Theres also the very real possibility of cities town neighborhoods turning into drug havens. Im sure you dont want people being affected that why op right

pic very related
>>
>>76108533
way*
>>
>>76107375
I dont hate drugs. I want more of them readily available and even more addicting to the public. and I want the focus of these drugs to be distributed into black neighborhoods
>>
>>76108688
kek

doesnt that perpetuate crime though funneling drugs into black neighborhoods.
>>
>>76107375
LSD is pretty cool senpai
>>
>>76108782
Soft drugs > hard drugs

my issue with hallucinogens is it leads to liberalism most of the time
>>
>>76107375

because degenerates don't simply shrivel and die after using drugs, they destroy property and harm non degenerates before they go down.
>>
>>76108924
I'm a moderate independent voting for trump, do I fall in that category?
>>
>>76107536

>I would rather prevent otherwise decent people from becoming degenerates in the first place, than allow them the means to become degenerate and kill themselves

>implying they don't have the means to obtain drugs already

the drug war has fucking failed miserably, deal with it. I'd rather people get clean drugs and have more opportunities for rehabilitation than to jail them and waste money. And if they chose to kill themselves, fuck em anyway, america doesn't need quitters.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.