[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before /pol/ I thought there are too many people on Earth. After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 5000000.jpg (165 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
5000000.jpg
165 KB, 500x375
Before /pol/ I thought there are too many people on Earth.

After /pol/ I am redpilled, but I still think there are way too much people here to make it good for everyone alive.

I'd say 500 million is just the optimal number of humans to live on the planet, even if I'm not one of them.

It's a grim thought I must say, that so many would have to perish.
>>
>>76096562
Start with niggers, blonde and black niggers
>>
>>76096562
>Get rid of Africa
>Get rid of Middle East
>Get rid of Mexico
>Get rid of Belize, Nicaragua, Honduras, Colombia, etc.
>Get rid of Brazil (except the South, near Uruguay)
>Slightly reduce the number of Chinese and Indians

Fixed.
>>
>>76096760
>olivenigger
>thinks he's superior to blondes
>>
>>76096917
Oh, also, get rid of Gypsies and Abos.
>>
>>76096760

This guy is butthurt that Germanic proved to be superior to the latins.
>>
File: 927363562352.jpg (8 KB, 246x225) Image search: [Google]
927363562352.jpg
8 KB, 246x225
>>76096944
>Swedish Emirates
>Talking shit about anyone
Überkek
>>
>massive genocide only 500 million left
>they still can't stop warring between each other because they're war-hungry psychopaths
>eventually war escalates into nuclear war
>most life on earth eradicated

good going retard you doomed humanity
>>
>>76096562
Well prove you mean it then, kill yourself.
Lead by example.
>>
500 million is barely any people. There would've so much empty unused space
>>
>>76097380
i think thats the point, the stones say to live in harmony with nature, so if theres lots of unused space that humans arnt in it gives the other animals space to flourish
>>
They wouldn't need to perish. What I would have done if I had mastery of the British and French Empires all of those years ago, for example, is separate the men and the women to different sides of the continent. Simply have taken the men and women to different ends, prevented them from moving between "states" and then allowed them to die off naturally, thus making room for us.

Our race is doomed now and we have no hope. But if there was some hypothetical European Empire that pops up with some kind of major technological advantage, there's no reason why we couldn't practise this type of genocide. Simply conquer the world, castrate the world, rule the defeated races until they naturally die out and then replace them in their own lands. Simple. No murder. Done. Dusted.
>>
>>76096562
There's just too many Africans, everyone else is pretty much fine and living at capacity in their lands.
>>
this could be solved in a few generations by outlawing pre-marital sex, outlawing divorce and only allowing one child per couple

weren't they doing this in china at one point? only unlike in china we're working towards men and women both being valuable parts of the workforce, so in theory you won't see a load of dead babies
>>
>>76096562
Just delete all the shitskins and mudbloods and the population left on earth would be easily sustainable.
Anglos
Germanics
East Asians (SK and Nips only)
Slavs (inb4 slavs are subhuman and need to be nuked as well debate)
>>
>>76096562
thinking niggers, chinks, sandniggers and kikes are people
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.