[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You didn't fall for the "cigarettes are bad for you"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 100.png (179 KB, 227x328) Image search: [Google]
100.png
179 KB, 227x328
You didn't fall for the "cigarettes are bad for you" meme, did you? Protip: Tobacco is one of the few major international industries not ran by jews.
>>
>>76094343
If the tobacco industry is Jewish then why is the Jewish media making people stop using tobacco? Why would they make themselves have less profit?
>>
>>76095280

Try rereading OP's post.

>>76094343

>cigarettes aren't unhealthy
[citation needed], tobacco shill.
>>
File: profligates.png (76 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
profligates.png
76 KB, 480x720
Even if they weren't unhealthy, they're expensive and don't even get you high.
>>
File: 518.gif (376 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
518.gif
376 KB, 342x342
>>76094343
I hope you improving your health everyday with cigarettes.
>>
>>76096143

They're not that expensive. And they're more for getting you through the work day which is when you don't want to be too messed up but still want to feel good.
>>
Smokers, unlike stoners, tend to be hard workers. I don't mind them.
>>
but smokers smell like shit
>>
>>76094343
>not ran by jews
Maybe it's because they know how to make smart investments rather than invest in a dying market.
>>
>>76099912
The only reason you need them to get through the work day is because of how addictive they are. As an ex smoker I have no problem getting through the work day without them.
>>
>>76100173

Actually anon I smell way worse without the smoke smell covering up my real body scent. Smoking helps keep normies at work off my back when I don't do my laundry or shower for months at a time.
>>
>>76094343
Like everything else it's ok in moderation - a few cigarettes a week won't really hurt, but if you're smoking a pack of 20 per day for decades then enjoy slowly suffocating to death from emphysema.
>>
>>76095280
Because the Jews own the vape market.
>>
>that moment when a 400 lb soccer mom starts berating you for smoking in public
I wonder if this even happened in the 80s and 90s when smoking was a more accepted activity. Nowadays I can't even walk down the street without catching shit from a non-smoker.
>>
>>76100337
It's only after you stop smoking do you actually get cancer.
>>
> Spending money on anything not related to helping your family

Pure degeneracy.
>>
>>76100173
i smell pengaleng
>>
>>76094343
Check out Jacob Sullum's book For Your Own Good.
>>
>>76100530
I've seen a few times where people can tell somethings really fucking wrong or they are getting far more breathless than normal, so they stop smoking, then see their doctor and find out they have cancer.
>>
>>76094343
>smoking isn't bad for you
Fuck off.
>>76099912
>They're not that expensive
Yes, they are.
>still want to feel good.
But cigarettes don't help with that.
>>76100310
>when I don't do my laundry or shower for months at a time.
Why would you ever do this?
So, you're saying you use one disgusting smell fo cover up the smell of you being a filthy unhygienic bastard? Fucking hell, man
>>
>>76100754
woweeeeeeeeeeeee
Your kids dont like you and your wife wishes you were dead
>>
>>76100439
Good, you should get shit for doing something bad. That's how society works, you do bad things and you get shamed for it.
>>
>>76100819

>Why would you ever do this?

The burden's on people who do keep up with laundry and bathing on a daily basis to explain how they have the energy to constantly spend time doing those things. When I'm home I just want to sleep, simple as that.
>>
File: ZWgmYbb.jpg (20 KB, 320x307) Image search: [Google]
ZWgmYbb.jpg
20 KB, 320x307
>>76101125
>bathing on a daily basis is too hard
holy fuck dude you turn on a tap and stand under it for a few minutes.
are you aware you may have mental problems?
>>
Jews own tobacco market
Jews own vape market

The reason why Jews are trying to stop smoking is that vapes are more profitable to them since they don't have to deal with crazy taxes on them.
>>
>>76101357

Like I said, I just want to sleep. I don't want to get up, take off my clothes, walk over to the bathroom, stand there with water hitting me for however long you're supposed to do that, and then have to find a towel somewhere in all the garbage in my apartment to dry off, then go back to my bed. I could do that once or twice here and there, but daily is ridiculous. And laundry is ten times worse than that since I need to get coins together, put a bunch of clothes from all around my apartment into a bag which inevitably gets all the cockroaches living under those scattered piles of clothes crawling around all over my shit, and I don't even want to think about the rest of what I'd have to do to complete that task, fuck that shit.
>>
>>76101125
>laundry...on a daily basis
You don't need to daily, but monthly is way too infrequent, unless you hzve enough clothes to last that long.
>not bathing every day
>actually going months without bathing
This is completely unacceptable though. You must be the most disgusting low class bastard. Not only do you smoke but you don't bathe regularly.
>>76101402
>vapes are more profitable
But they're cheaper and when someone switches to vaping he uses less.
>>76101658
>has vermin in his living quarters
>thinks this is an okay way to live
Holy shit, man, you seriously need to get your life together.
>>
>>76100173
not actually, I once met a girl who smoke and her smell was very distinct and pleasant
>>
>>76101855
Yes, they are because there are no huge taxes as on tobacco products

Tobbaco products tax:
http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/excise_duties/tobacco_products/cigarettes/index_en.htm

But EU is trying to pass a tax same as for tobacco to vapes.
>>
You really want to know why there is so much "Stop Smoking" crap on TV and in print?

Because, if you produce or distribute any of the material you get massive, absolutely massive, tax breaks for putting out "public service material".

And who owns the media companies?
>>
>>76094343
Dr told me it's not so much the tobacco as it is the fillers but mostly the filter
He said all his really old patients that still smoke, but smoke filter-less and roll their own, don't have any problems
If you have to smoke, roll your own, no filter and buy cut tobacco only, the cigs go out quick and you have to relight but its cheaper and all that shit in the filter, those tiny little hairs aren't getting in your lungs
>>
>>76094343
Cigarettes make your skin look like shit and yellow your teeth. When I quit smoking after many years my skin thankfully started to repair itself and my teeth are no longer yellow. If it does that to your outside, imagine what it does to your insides.

t. ex smoker
>>
File: 002.gif (241 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
002.gif
241 KB, 200x193
>>76100310
>when I don't do my laundry or shower for months at a time

I like you anon
>>
>>76099912
Only the weak willed need cigarettes to get through an 8 hour work day. I work 12 hour shifts and only use small amounts of caffeine (as much in a 20oz bottle of Mountain Dew) and even then I can easily go without.
>>
>>76094343
Citation needed.
>>
File: snus.png (751 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
snus.png
751 KB, 832x468
>>76094343
Who here uses

SWEDISH

S N U S
N
U
S

???????????????????

This wintergreen flavor is shit and the portions don't stay intact because of the flavor oils interacting with the stickies on the pouches.

Anyways I love nicotine. Today I have had no caffiene or nicotine so I know my brain is at it's worst right now. I feel like I have a verbal IQ of 80. But when I start getting those stimulants in me, as I do every day, then I can post all day, read all day, etc.
>>
>>76105866
So your saying that the carcinogens that come from burning tobacco don't cause cancer?

And it's actually just those cotton tips that filter the cigarettes which cause cancer?

What about folding a piece of paper and rolling it up and using that filter tip instead, surely a small strip of cardboard won't cause cancer.

Anyways, you are going to have to verify two things. That smoke from tobacco is not the cause of cancer, and that the cotton filter is the cause.
>>
>>76110253
Smoke from tobacco has never been proven to cause cancer. We dont know what causes caner in 2016, why would a bunch of morons in 1961 know?

Also, they don't take into account the terrible lifestyles that people live. Those idiots back then were walking around with lead in their air, drinking chemicals and using x-rays machines as toys.

> Oy vey goyim, you must pay heavy taxes for this very, very dangerous product. 6 million people die every year from tobacco.
>>
>>76100310
Wow
>>
>>76109697
I wish, aryanleafs get raped on tobacco tax.

I ordered 2 packs of redman chew, 3 bucks each in american, and border charged 38 bucks on top. Sent em back.
>>
cigs fucking suck

>addictive
>really hard to stop once you get addicted
>simply fucks up whole body slowly
>doesnt even make you high
>most users just smoke to get rid of addictive side effects
>can be a real money eater depending on usage

I actually think they are a smart tool of idiot tax and population control
>>
Tobacco is pretty nasty, only enjoyable while already tipsy/drunk
>>
>>76101658

>has cockroaches living on his floor

You're the reason why cities are filthy.

I get one or two cockroaches per month in my house, and it already fucking pisses me off.

They must be coming from the house of some faggot like you.

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.