[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Episcopalians the smartest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2008/dec/19/religion-iq-atheism
So apparently Episcopalians outdo atheists, agnostics, other Christians and Jews on IQ tests. Does this mean the eternal anglo wins again?
>>
>be raised Episcopalian
>be an atheist now

Was a good denomination, lots of smart people and priests. A lot of atheists are retarded, and just stumbled upon a smarter view. I would think Jesuits would be the smartest people though, based on my experience.
>>
>>76090810
The problem is Episcopalians are not a racial group like Ashkenazis but Anglicanism serves as a way to round up the smarter whites.
>>
>>76090570
Not a racial group. Also

>Anglican church
>Not in England

Bunch of traitorous tories.
>>
>>76091627
They're not a racial group but they're broadly English. America is English clay so an Anglican church is appropriate.
>>
I was raised in an Episcopal church. EVERYONE my age who was also raised in that church became a leftist degenerate. Probably because they say fags marrying is okay and shit.
>>
What the fuck is an episcopal why does America have so many made up stupid churches?
>>
>>76090570

practicing anglicans / episcopalians are necessarily smart because they have to reconcile several contradictory dogmas, especially with regard to their relationship with catholicism.

1. they believe in carrying the traditions of the church, including through apostolic succession

2. yet they renounce the primacy of the pope

and this is just the start. it gets more complicated the deeper you (both in the liturgy and through the history of the church). requires a high level of mental gymnastics.

the church also requires you to stand, kneel, and sit throughout the service. in most churches (save for the lowest of the low), there are no fucking guitars or tambourines. just organs. and choirs.

so it takes discipline and patience, too. which naturally endears it to people who can delay gratification (i.e. the more intelligent among us).

in conclusion, anglicianism over all.

god save HRH QE2

Deus vult

crusade when?
>>
>>76095096
>HRH QE2
You dumb cunt the queen isn't her royal highness she's the fucking queen! She would be HM her majesty!
>>
>>76093877
After the revolution, the Anglican Church in America became The Episcopalian Church and stopped listening to the English
>>
>>76095787
Hold up
So Americans literally have the Church of England as their religion they just changed the name? Hahaha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.