[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burgers caused it anyways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Niarchos-Lesvos-1200.jpg (566 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Niarchos-Lesvos-1200.jpg
566 KB, 1200x799
You can thank Hillary Clinton for killing Gaddafi, and Obama for invading Syria via ISIS.

It's time you take them in en masse, USA.
>>
>>76088690
No.
>>
Where were all the Iraqi refugees in 2003?
>>
>>76088690
Why would they take anyone if Eurocucks are happy to take them all?
>>
>>76088690
Make me, bitch.
>>
>>76088915
Your words hurt, Argentina
>>
>>76089074
Your actions hurt too Europe, we used to look up to you and now I just wish you all died overnight to stop this painful shit show.
>>
>>76089288
Yeah but your opinion doesn't matter though
>>
>be America
>blow your load all over the Middle East
>eurocucks just lick it up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>76088690
>Clinton did it
Stop this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Odyssey_Dawn
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unified_Protector

Half of Europe was there killing Gaddafi and Libya as well and even in here media was brainwashing people to simply accept that it happens, if Europe is so concerned about immigrants maybe they should stop doing this to themselves.
>>
File: too-accurate-for-sand-people.jpg (57 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
too-accurate-for-sand-people.jpg
57 KB, 500x621
>>76089346
Careful there burguer, you can end assblasted.
>>
>>76089389
And then there is Syria, why do European people forget that EU is anti-Assad and that we have posed economic sanctions/blockade on his government? Did people also forget French and UK's plans to arm the rebels or even help them with military strikes? I wouldn't be surprised if they really sold weapons to them for €€€ as we speak, even though the war is lost cause for rebels already.
>>
>>76089637
Fucking kek
>>
>>76088814
>>76088912
>>76088986
>>76089346

Just don't be surprised when USA falls in a few years, just like the USSR did in 1989. Your backyard (or hat?) is literally burning. EVERY empire that tried to achieve world domination eventually fell.
>>
>>76088690
Fuck these niggers, if I wanted to go white water rafting, it would cost me a fortune. These fucks get to do it FOR FREE
>>
>>76088690
Never, you can either kill them or keep them..Your choice
>>
>>76089637
Do you think 9/11 triggers us Americans??
>>
Lel like this wasn't the plan all along. European leaders need to create tension in Europe to cuck us even further. More policing, making the population poorer all so a few ik individuals can become multi-billionaires. Although I think Merkel actually believes she is doing the right thing, not even realizing she is being used as a puppet by globalists.

The German population is so utterly keked you don't even need to indoctrinate them, they do it willingly themselves.
>>
>>76088690
so bush had nothing to do with it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.