[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ full of closeted liberals? Seems that way, since while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (99 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
99 KB, 1160x629
Is /pol/ full of closeted liberals? Seems that way, since while all the media attention is on Trump, all Hillary's scandals are ignored.
>>
>>76084538
This board is full of mid 20's people who voted Obama and have watched the world fall apart...No one wants to even talk about Hillary, 90% want Trump the other 10% are teenagers who want Bernie
>>
>>76084538
I don't like Hillary, why would I talk about her when I can have a good time with the Trump fans?
>>
Mist of pol is former liberals turned conservative.

Hence the obsession with "red pulling people" and the subtle unconfidence.

The people who truly get their shit together and shift to a conservative mindset tend to shift to k, out, or leave 4chan alltogether.
>>
>>76084973
>the subtle unconfidence.

The lack of confidence is the fact we know there needs to be 2.5 million of us in order to win the election(based on 2012 numbers).
>>
>>76084973
>>76084538
Only an absolute retard would think trump is a better canidate than anyone. but with the magic power of GROUPS of people, you can actually get anyone to believe anything. its not surprising a ton of people do things that validate and enforce their own opinion as a form of peer pressure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY
>>
>>76084538
Losing a few documents and emails?

Meanwhile Cruz cheated on his wife with somewhere around five or six different women. Mainstream media didn't say a word of it. That makes Hillary and Trump's scandals look tame.
>>
File: jesus-christ.jpg (133 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
133 KB, 800x482
>>76084538
I believe in goodness and the teachings of Christ.

Naturally this falls perpendicular to many of /pol/'s memes. I don't want to gas kikes, lynch dindus, or dominate women. In this respect, I am liberal.

HOWEVER. Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and Jewish subversion are all movements of hate and need to be stopped for the greater good. In my ideal world, we would all just get along.

I do not have answers to the question "what must be done", though I will always stand on the side of Truth, and though /pol/ can be vitriolic and hateful, it is so much closer to Truth and Goodness that it is unquestionable which side I am on.

/pol/ is reactionary at its heart. The call for violent measures has blossomed in response to violent action from the above movements, who employ disinformation, libel, and hostile aggression to gain power. This is antithetical to the teachings of Christ and I though I wish to enlighten them with non-violent means, for some it appears far too late for rehabilitation.
>>
>>76084538
All of Hillary's scandals were concocted bullshit and have yet to hold water.
>>
Ditch the Witch ~ Trump 2016
>>
>>76084657
Wow totally nailed me bud. 28 yr old former dem an Obama voter. He had powerful memes back then, hope an change Bullshit
>>
>>76084657
glad i was that 17 year old in high school who warned about obama and his globalist shilling communist agenda. of course i was called a racist and dismissed. doesn't feel good to say i told you so though. im just waiting till shit hits the fan and the fat sjw are the first to go. then life will be better.....i hope
>>
File: 1456700987463.jpg (260 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1456700987463.jpg
260 KB, 620x387
I'm a liberal who doesn't closet it. I like arguing people about politics and reading the opinions of insane weeb hermits.
>>
>>76086177
He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

It's okay to be violent the true god of nature will teach you this. we are but animals that can overcome our natural instincts although sometimes the only solution is to again let god's will be played out through natural instincts
>>
>>76084538
It's because the government wants Shillary to win.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.