[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Trump supporters so artistic? Webm related, a video from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1465049512606.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1465049512606.webm
1 MB, 800x450
Why are Trump supporters so artistic?
Webm related, a video from a Trump rally.
>>
>chick dancing like a retard
>normal
>guy dancing like a retard
>autistic
Why the double standards? And why do you keep reposting this? Are you expecting something other than me pointing out your gynocentrism and sexism?
>>
>>76083467
>Why are Trump supporters so artistic?
Not everyone can be gifted. Sorry, Berncucks.
>>
hm this doesn't really make me think
>>
>>76083637

she moves her body to a rhythm (dancing) while he flails around aimlessly like hes having a tantrum (white people dancing)
>>
>>76083909
There's still little reason to dance and you're just as autistic if you think he's not dancing badly on purpose.

Women need to be taught stoicism...
>>
>>76083909
I think he's making fun of her
>>
>>76083467
OP stop triggering /pol/
they gonna shit the carpet AGAIN
>>
Back to /asp/ with ur shit pls
>>
>>76083467
celebrity worship (milo) bringing all the embarrassments into one room
>>
>>76083467
That's a big guy.
>>
what the fuck is that guy even attempting to do?

and what's up with the little midget next to him?
>>
>>76083909
No, she just looks like a retard as well.
>>
File: 1415991163601.gif (46 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
1415991163601.gif
46 KB, 496x599
>>76083467
Daily Reminder, that Trump fags are from Reddit.

When Reddit sends its newfags, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending red-pills. They’re not sending Zyklon Ben. They’re sending people that have lots of autism, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing Trump threads. They’re faggots. And some, I assume, are good people.

Reddit is the cancer that is destroying /pol/
>>
>>76083467
>colored hair shitskin walks into room "dancing"

directly into the trash
>>
>>76083467
>>>/asp/
>>
>>76083467
Trump supporters have a special level of creativity that kek blesses us with, that's why the memes so dank.
>>
Usually it's a lack of education and low intelligence. This makes people easily susceptible to listening to whatever someone says. Trump's not really a great speaker, he just has the lowest common denominator (fucking stupid people) eating up his shit and as it turns out, there's a lot of stupid people on this planet.

>hurr durr cuck detected
>sanders supporter detected
Nope. I support none of the idiots running this go.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.