[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woooooow.... really makes yo thinkk...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Woooooow.... really makes yo thinkk...
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1600x1200
Top pic: Housing for blacks and Hispanics who don't want to work and want to leech off of society

Bottom pic: housing for blacks and Hispanics who commit crime

Pic related: housing for white people because we aren't fucking leeches and want to work for a living and avoid committing crimes so we can get a nice job to afford said house
>>
>>76078963
>implying white people weren't the majority of NINJA loans
>>
>>76078963
Yes, white people got there all by themselves. The US was never racist, black people were always given the same opportunities as white people so obviously past racism isn't at all relevant to why white people who grew up in white suburbs are more likely to buy houses in white suburbs than black people who grew up in housing projects
>>
>>76079943
>the US was never racist
ebin revisionism you fucktard
>>
>>76079943
>he doesn't know slavery was only legal in 11 states in the south and that less than 1% off the entire US population at the time owned slaves
>every white person in the US got rich by selling cotton
>all white people in the US benefited from cotton picking
Do you know how stupid you sound?
Learn your facts, fag.
>>
>>76078752
Makes me think I need to stop paying fucking taxes
>>
>>76079943
dude every white person isn't successful because 200 years ago a handful of states allowed slavery they did it with hard work also look at fucking Africa they are all starving to death in their mud huts blacks in the US should be fucking grateful that slavery happened albeit it was terrible
T. A black man
>>
>>76078963

Ugh, is that vinyl siding?
>>
File: 1464987721766.jpg (84 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
1464987721766.jpg
84 KB, 506x506
>>76080163

Blacks actually fought in the courts for the right to own slaves.
>>
>>76078752
mexico please , we talked about this ese.
=.D fuggg
>this board is not for shitposting and bad memes but for world happenings and poltix.

you have to go back.
>>
>>76078752
>Woooooow.... really makes yo thinkk...

When can we get a new meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x605
>>76079943
>slavery over 150 years ago is forcing blacks to commit crime in modern time
>no no it has nothing to do with how underdeveloped the average negroes brain is, it's all white peoples fault
>it's whiteys fault that I chose to do drugs and rape that girl

Jesus Christ, man up and take responsibility.

Pic FUCKING related
>>
>>76080163
>>76080308
>>76080806
>slavery was the only racist thing that ever happened
>racial segregation and housing discrimination definitely never existed so would never impact the OP
>>
>>76080927
Blacks are literally calling for racial segregation NOW so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>76078963
Damn I can't wait til I make my first home purchase
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.