[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Left is brainwashing children. How do we counter that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Brainwashing.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Brainwashing.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
The Left is brainwashing children.

How do we counter that?
>>
>>76074017
Brainwash them back
>>
>>76074017

sex them
>>
Ignore the anglo degenerates.
ps: that trup kid is as bad
>>
>>76074017
Red Birds red pills.
>>
>>76074100
>anglo

I think the pic is from Sweden.
>>
>WAHH WAHHH women are now able to have the same access to education, work/ career chooices as me and the world is becoming a much better place by the yea WAHHH WAHHH fell sorry for me guys
>>
>>76074154
why is the writing in English then?
>>
>>76074248

Her mom wants more likes and shares on social media?
>>
>>76074154
>picture taken in kopenhagen
>no it's from sweden!!
kek
>>
>>76074242

first world women are seriously the most entitled cunts on earth. they have fucking everything, hell they have it even better than men now, society bends over backwards for them, and they still complain about this bullshit
>>
>>76074473

Copenhagen is pretty much Sweden 2.0 today.
>>
Show them angry birds
>>
>>76074017
I miss Stalin
>>
>>76074580
fucking lefties.. why do they always have to destroy the big cities?
>>
>>76074017
Everyone is fucking brainwashing their children. Would anyone on /pol/ let their kids be influenced by leftists? Would they let their kids be influenced by you?
>>
>>76074017
It's been happening since the 60s in America.
>>
>>76074017

Give your child skills and be a role model to them, and they will not need indoctrination of any kind.

The thing about leftists is that during the Bush years, they appeared hip and cool, and so everyone wanted to be like them.

Now that the seams have started to fall off the left's lies, we have to do nothing more than show that decent, boring folk can have fun, enjoy life, and progress the species.

By showing love and stability instead of hate and judgement, we can set a positive example.

The worst thing you can do is be one of those ultra-controlling right-wing parents who doesn't immunize their children against the left's bullshit by preventing them from ever seeing it.

Have calm conversations with your children. Don't ever be judgemental or hateful. Just state your case.

You will find that 99.9% of children will fall into the category of NORMAL HUMAN BEING, and thus, will not fall for the left's lies.
>>
>>76074017
every human's place is in revolution. how do you plan on taking down jews and nwo without revolution?? as a family member, her place is in house, yes. but as a human, in revolution. ofc if you're talking about feminist revolution then HELL NO
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.