[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Clinton is back in the blue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What happened, Burgers?
>>
File: carter-reagan-e1347157660612.jpg (34 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
carter-reagan-e1347157660612.jpg
34 KB, 500x292
>>76066062
>Carter still leading in the polls
It's over, Reagan.
>>
>>76066062
Shills.
>>
>>76066323
37 Reagan vs 32 Carter in June? How is Carter leading polls?
>>
what are these polls even based on?
do they keep voters locked up in cages and tell them to vote every now and then?
make sure they don't starve and give them plenty of water
>>
>>76066522
Thats the thing

Look at the previous one from the latest of them

it can easily swap
>>
By less than two points. I am not particularly worried personally. I figured this race would be close from the start and all I can really do is hope and vote. Freaking out over everything does nothing.
>>
File: 1464888095079.png (99 KB, 232x260) Image search: [Google]
1464888095079.png
99 KB, 232x260
>>76066628
pls someone respond
>>
>>76067234
different organizations/networks/etc carry out these studies in different ways. different methods of getting the data have their pros and cons. for example, the polls might be done over the phone. in that case the people generate a random list of people and phone them up hoping for an answer. one pro to that is that people tend to give more genuine answers over the phone than in person. one con to that method is that those sort of calls typically come over home phones so people without home phones would not be able to be reached. I haven't really looked into how election polling is done tho, there could be some (((coincidences))) involved in the process attempting to make trump seem less popular for all I know.
>>
>>76066062
>dumb fuck doesn't understand the general election is further away from now than the Iowa caucus.
>>
>>76066062
People are finally ready for the first woman president :^)
>>
>>76066062
As long as it stays within 2 point we're fine. Plus there's still a chance Hillary will go to jail or lose the nomination to Sanders by some massive fluke.
>>
>Within margin of error
Whoopdefuckingdoo
>>
>>76066062

That's it guys Trump just lost my vote.
I'm a #shillary4hillary now.
>>
>>76066062

i used to be a Trump supporter, but now i am a /cruzdresser/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.