[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, remember that screenshot that gets posted around here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hey /pol/, remember that screenshot that gets posted around here of those two gay dads who prostituted their son, or something?

Well now it's your turn.

>Anti-Trans Bathroom ‘Child Protector’ Caught With 13 Year Old Chained In Basement

>Esten Ciboro was recently in the news for protesting Target’s new policy of allowing transgender people to use the restroom of their choice. Now it turns out that he has been arrested for keeping a 13-year-old girl chained inside his basement. The girl, who has not been identified, was forced to use the restroom in a bucket and was fed scraps of spoiled food.

>The girl said her captivity was punishment for wetting the bed and that she escaped using a spare key she stole from her captors after they went jogging. According to the police, Ciboro and his father, Timothy, were trying to flee when law-enforcement officials arrived on the scene. It’s unclear how long the girl was kept in captivity, though court documents report that it could have been as long as a year. Both the girl and two other children were placed in state custody and sent to a foster home. Timothy Ciboro made the following statement concerning the children:

>‘I miss my babies with all my heart. I want them to do right. That’s the way they were raised. If they have any questions, all they have to do is open the Bible and they will have all the answers.’

>Ciboro and his father were both arrested and are facing charges of kidnapping and child endangerment. Both are currently being held in jail awaiting bond and have sought a public defender, though no date has been set for the trial.

>This isn’t the first time Ciboro has made headlines in recent weeks. On May 4th, Ciboro posted the following on Facebook.

>‘For those unaware: Target will be allowing men in the girls’ restrooms of its stores and will also allow women in the boys’ restrooms of its stores — all to support queerism and confusion.’

/pol/ BTFO?
>>
/pol/ too BTFO to even reply, apparently.

Top kek.
>>
>>76060294
perfect
now /pol/ can stop spreading the 'because two indivudals are pedophiles all gay men are pedophiles' meme
>>
>>76060294
Wait...

When were we against traps?
>>
Haven't all of us had a 13yo chained up in our basements at one time or another?
>>
>>76060294
>no source
>flag
>/pol/ BTFO?
Whatcha sliding mr.berg?
>>
This whole thread is a slide, sage in options m8s
This is bad but there are a fuck tonne more white straight people in the usa than gays, which is why it was significant that it happened.
>>
>>76060294
How does this even happen and go on for a year unreported? Did they abduct an illegal that no illegal immigrant would go to police to report because they'd single themselves out for deportation?
>>
>>76061299
Am 12. Am scared.
>>
>>76061465
>i am incapable of using google
Seppo get rekt.
>>
File: 1464273521538.jpg (205 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464273521538.jpg
205 KB, 640x1136
>>76060294
The "one or two horrible people represents the whole is racist" meme

>Works with black people
>Doesn't work with white people
>no stats to back it up
>is considered by millions of people around the world as not being ignorant
>>
>>76061299
>>
>>76061511
you're getting sleepy australia
your eyelids are getting heavy
hmm, look at that big comfy hammock over there
why not take a nap?
>>
>>76060294

What does this have to do anything with making it legal for two pedophiles to "get married" and legally get kids via the government?
>>
>>76062047
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.