[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're white, are you a cuck for mourning Muhammad Ali?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1065x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1065x757
If you're white, are you a cuck for mourning Muhammad Ali? I see a huge outpouring and can't image black people mourning a great white man this way.
>>
>>76058649

I dont mourn the dead. I envy them.
>>
>>76058649

Was a good fighter but a loudmouth with no sense of decency and honor.

Joe Frazier was a much more upstanding guy.
>>
Mike Tyson was better at his peak..

Ali was just the next level for his time and perfected shit talking, Tyson aged 18-25 would have stomped him.

Still, Ali was imo one of the greats for sure. Boxer of a generation.
>>
>>76058773
>Joe Frazier was a much more upstanding guy.

Indeed.
>>
>dodges draft
>beated people up for a living

He was 100% nigger.
>>
>>76058649
not one single fuck was given when he, or any other famous person dies.

I hope they all die, in a fire.

>I will tolerate Bill Murray though, he can live.
>>
>>76058649
Watch for Obama's speech tomorrow before he goes golfing.
>>
>>76058649
I really don't care. A fictional Character such as Rocky means more to me. And that doesn't mean much either.
>>
I cared when Prince died. I cared a lot, actually. He contributed great things to the world of music, of art. Muhammad Ali is a gorilla who was good at swinging his fists around. Somehow, I don't feel that's worth mourning.
>>
>>76058851
Pol got no problems with drawftdogders my friend
>>
>>76058926
Prince was a fucking degenerate who sang about homosexual trash

Kys
>>
File: Ali gets cursed by Trump.png (1 MB, 2216x1442) Image search: [Google]
Ali gets cursed by Trump.png
1 MB, 2216x1442
>>76058649
Another one bites the dust.
>>
Na
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>>76059083
He was one of the most talented musicians of the last century, topic matter notwithstanding. Suck my dick.
>>
>>76059065

>pol is one person

Please tell me you're not white.
>>
>>76059133
>he fell for the talent meme
>>
>>76059181
what even does that mean norge
>>
>>76058926
Mourning a nigger junkie who made some songs. Songs don't mean shit the world would spin with of without his like 5 80s time hits. You're one fucking weak white man
>>
>>76058926
>>76059133
>>76059210
https://youtu.be/jsI_SLHUOfg
>>
>>76059135
A clear majority of us support one as podus
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>76058649
>a nigger is dead

Literally who cares, he was not a scientist he was a violent boxer
>>
>>76059231
The world would keep spinning without white people on it too, but I'm sure you'd mourn them, wouldn't you?

>>76059268
I cannot imagine what the ex-Jew would have to say about prince that'd matter to me.
>>
niggers are RACIST
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.