[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me. Why should britbongs leave the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Red pill me.
Why should britbongs leave the EU?
>>
>>76057074
Germany is in the EU
>>
>>76057326
thanx champ,

that's got me convinced

you fucking illiterate monkey

Also, your mum is fat
>>
you are all fucking useless!!!
>>
the EU is punishing Britain for the crimes of Germany via massive nonwhite immigration
>>
Sums it up

https://youtu.be/HoFgZIe4c3M

RIP UK
>>
>>76058322
it's literally the cuckold club, do they need another reason to leave?
>>
>>76057074

I'm voting Leave because it will destroy the UK

Fuck this shithole and fuck the English cunts

Going to move to Scotland when everything collapses
>>
>>76059414

That's not far enough away. Look into moving to Spain or Australia.
>>
>>76059414
why will it destroy it?
>>
File: 1464977439974.jpg (56 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464977439974.jpg
56 KB, 480x270
Cuz the Scots said they'd leave Britain if Britain left the EU
>mfw
>>
>>76059903
>Scots said they'd leave Britain if Britain left

The Scots voting to leave was rigged just like Austria's election was rigged against Hofer. The Brexit vote is already rigged and the only glimmer of hope is that if people overwhelmingly support the leave vote it might get through that noise as rebellion is their nightmare.
>>
File: Europe.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>76057074
1) Because EU constitution has an article that gives sovereignity from the law voted in european parliament over the UK laws.
2) Because these law in the EU parliament are not proposed by the assembly, actually they are submitted by a group of people called the commission, these people are not elected, they are selected and proposed by the local president of the country.

Basically that means that laws are crafted by unelected bureaucrat who are bought by lobbies.

It is undemocratic as fuck and all people in the EU are deprived from their power to the profit of a class of corrupted bureaucrats and multinationals.
>>
>>76059414
>>76059203
>>76059358
>>76057326

Retards, seriously learn something about the subject or STFU forever, you are no better than the sheeps who mold their opinions based on the environment and manage to keep their mouthes open despite being ignorant.
>>
>>76061027

Yes!

It's like history doesn't register with people sometimes as well. You look at Europe who has had infighting for thousands of years between differing cultures and societies. It should be more clear now that it's much better off as hyper federalized states if anything instead of some super state. They become stronger as a whole.
>>
>>76057326
this

also they get the opportunity to leave - maybe the last chance to get off that sinking ship.

once they leave the whole Moloch might fall apart.

Godspeed Nigel
>>
>>76057074
EU = globalism

not EU = not globalism
>>
>>76057074
Because Europe is more dependant on the UK staying in. Germany exports more to the UK than the UK imports from Germany. This is true for nearly every European country. We need the UK morw than they need us.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.