[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this kid was chased down by another gang and they called him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 750x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 750x933
So this kid was chased down by another gang and they called him nigga. This is the same place where Eric gardner died. I live about 20 minutes from the ghetto here and i worry about waking up to some nig lighting my house on fire. I hate ghetto black people eith a passion. Theyll eat this shit up. Al sharptons on his way right now i bet.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>76050770
Nignogs do this all the time to whites unfortunate enough to be pooe and have to grow up in their ghettos.
Source: Growing up in the ghetto.

No mercy. No sympathy.

Do what you have to do to protect yourself OP.
>>
>>76051360
*poor
>>
>>76050770
I'm betting the gud boi turns out to be a drug dealer and the 'racists' turn out to also be drug dealers
>>
>>76051360
Im not even poor. Im in middle class suburb but this place is really weird with ghettos scattered everywhere. Then even in nice areas there's mini ghettos around the randomly placed project housing.So to go any where i have to go thru nigga land. I hate it. I wanna protect myself but this is nyc... I have to wait until the cops come and by then my family's gonna be raped to death by the hoards.
>>
>>76051535
It was a pre planned fight over a girl. They are saying racists but it was just ghetto people yellin nigga at eachother. This is the most obvious attempt by the media to divide.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 340x255
>>76050770
Press "IF" to pay respects
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 986x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 986x640
>>76052864
That sounds like what Obama is trying make every suburb into with his "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing" rule.
>>
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/mother_cops_stopped_good_samar.html
>>
>>76050770
It was a Mexican gang that was chasing him FYI
>>
>>76050770
Doing the cops already confirmed it wasn't a hate crime, just some dumb gangs fighting and this was afterwards one side ran.
>>
>>76051360
i know that feel
>>
File: dindu.jpg (68 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
68 KB, 507x338
>>76050770

He was a good boy.

He was getting his life back on track
>>
>>76050770
Why can't a descendant of slaves run?
>>
>>76055245
he had asthma
>>
File: pleased asuka.png (2 MB, 1109x960) Image search: [Google]
pleased asuka.png
2 MB, 1109x960
>>76050770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuiq5w1Scdo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.