[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ali is dead redpill me on him, pol Racist Extremist Big mouth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: muhammad-ali-AB.jpg (43 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
muhammad-ali-AB.jpg
43 KB, 334x250
Ali is dead

redpill me on him, pol

Racist
Extremist
Big mouth
Overrated
>>
He was a mudslime.
>>
>>76045309
He was outspoken against race mixing, so much of /pol/ loves him.
>>
>>76046415
Which is weird, because at one point he literally said his enemy is the white people.
>>
>>76046415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
>>76045309
I'm not even going to lie this is probably the only time I've ever been legitametley sad about a celebrity death. One of the most based Muslims that ever lived.
>>
>>76046544
embarrassed this cuck brit who is shocked to have his progressive cuck illogic thrown back in his face
>>
>>76046653

Isn't it great? There was nothing offensive or racist about Ali's comments. He understood human nature.
>>
he didn't have any manners
he was cocky prick
he didn't respect white people
SO FUCK HIM and everyone who liked him. I was so glad when his brain went to mush
>>
I love how /pol/ will praise this guy when he spoke out against race mixing while he also was a black and Muslim supremicist. And this guy was awarded by the US government and internationally.

I wonder if a white, Christian supremicist would be treated the same.
>>
>>76045309
Draft dodging coward desu senpai. Hope he's burning in hell with Gandhi and David Bowie.
>>
>>
>>76046470
Sauce
>>
>>76047118
White didn't respect him

>whitey gets pissed that he in turn didn't respect whites

Grow a pair faggot, you reap what you sow.
>>
>overrated
No. He was arguably the best.
>Racist
Eh. He didn't like interracial marriage. Believed in diversity, but not globalization
>big-mouthed
Yes. He was grandiose.
>extremist
Not sure. Conflicting opinions.
>>
>>76046470
Eh, possible
He used to run with the Nation of Islam and Elijah Muhammad, but he also had a lot of white colleagues
Hopefully it's just a circumstance like Malcolm Little where he was indoctrinated into it and then grew out of it.
>>
>>76045309
Frazier was better than Clay
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 285x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 285x345
>>
>>76048460
They had 3 fights.

Ali 2
Frazier 1
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.