[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can i not be proud to be white, straight and hardworking anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: seeu.gif (114 KB, 317x346) Image search: [Google]
seeu.gif
114 KB, 317x346
Why can i not be proud to be white, straight and hardworking anymore?
>>
>>76044288
that is something to be still proud of especially now if you are straight, white and hardworking it means you are not a disgusting abomination
>>
>>76044288
who said you can't?

you come on the internet and see a bunch of propaganda telling you this yet how many people say that shit in real life?

the biggest way to get back at whoever is peddling this nonsense is to live a normal, healthy and fulfilling life
>>
We just need to regroup somewhere, that's all there is to it. Nothing illegal or hateful about that. We need our own Orania. Civilization is only where whites are.
>>
>>76044866

People that steal taxpayer money in order to "Culturally Enrich," the people it was stolen from.
>>
>>76044288
How come the US and Russia haven't gotten married yet?
>>
>>76044866
its there it will never be said like a fucked up oath.
>>
>>76045266
what
>>
>>76045189
one i day i hope but just all go back home for a min first and sort out the worldly ties and drama then holla
>>
>>76045189
Because Kikes and the Cold-War. Its only been 25 years mate, Wait for a Trump Administration to fix our ties, and then give it another 10 Years, and we'll have another friend in the East.
>>
File: 1447440461296.jpg (95 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1447440461296.jpg
95 KB, 599x599
lel the ivans smell blood in the water
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.