[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 740x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 740x1117
mmm

http://sandiegofreepress.org/2016/06/african-american-women-now-top-list-educated-group-country/
>>
>>76037233
>Blacks are the easiest to brainwash

I fail to see what's newsworthy about it?
>>
>>76037233
>Scholarships for men and other races stop happening
>Surprise when the group getting the bulk of funding has more college graduates
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 256x197
>>76037233
>mfw the first lady is going from a harvard law graduate to a college dropout
>but it's great because she's hot and not a nigger!

I love my country. LKY and his wife were honor students from Cambridge.
>>
>>76037390
How does that explain anything? Are white men too poor to pay for university fees? Also to get a scholarship your grades have to be top tier.
>>
>>76037424
>she
>>
File: tTn5mM1u_400x400.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tTn5mM1u_400x400.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
yes b/c education is often bureaucratic, and therefore blind to sex/race, and therefore the most oppressed group of people still try to use it to get ahead.

That's the reason so many women are in med school in Canada.

Also iirc black women are also by far the most overweight, so who really knows wtf the sociology that is going on
>>
Damn whoever wrote that article doesn't know how to read statistics. All the statistics say is that of any race, the gap between black women and black men is the highest. Basically, because black male achievement is so low, this article says that black women are the most educated group in the country.
>>
File: 1451863636669.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1451863636669.gif
852 KB, 300x225
>>76037233
Booksmarts aren't the same as common sense, OP.
>>
>>76037554
Everyone is too poor to pay for university fees.
>to get a scholarship your grades have to be top tier.

Unless you're black, a woman, or both. At which point you essentially get paid so they can fill their minority quota.
>>
yeah i bet that degree in african studies will magically make their IQ go up 15 points to be on par wtih whites
>>
>>76037554
>your grades have to be top tier
Not if you're black.
A low achieving black will be selected over a high achieving white or Asian every single time.
>>
>>76038359
I always wanted the sauce of this
>>
>>76038444
Do you actually have any proof that you can get into a university scholarship with shit grades because you're black?
That's illegal.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regents_of_the_University_of_California_v._Bakke
>>
>>76038344
Following on, if you compare the numbers of degrees being earned to the population size of this demographic, you'll see (not surprisingly) that white men get a percentage of degrees roughly corresponding to their population size and black women get a percentage of degrees well below their population size. Asian and white women well outperform their population sizes.

Anyway, the article is terrible and you guys falling for this troll should feel terrible. It's just that black men have terrible educational achievement and black women have slightly less terrible educational achievement.
>>
>>76038673
Citation needed and how does this explain them graduating?
>>
>>76038978
It's really not.

Diversity quotas originally marginalised white people, then Asians. They still seem to let in Jews funnily enough.
>>
>>76038978
>That's illegal

And yet there are many, many scholarships that only accept students of a certain gender and race, all except for white men. In fact, a canadian man used his will to create such a scholarship out of his estate, and the government shut it down overnight.
>>
>>76038978
>Do you actually have any proof that you can get into a university scholarship with shit grades because you're black?

Most private scholarships are targeted at either women or minorities, particularly in liberal arts. Federal assistance also takes into account your gender and race in their calculations for student grants.

My school has a lot that specify you must have gone to an inner-city school to be eligible.
>>
>>76037554
most university degrees are 100k+ minimum, do you have that kind of money laying around?
>>
>>76037554

>Are white men too poor to pay for university fees?

Yes?
>>
>>76038978

Look at the acceptance rate for medical schools by race.

A disproportionate amount of them get selected to go to top-tier universities. Only a small amount of them have to do well for them to become the highest achieving group.
>>
>>76037603
>he gave birth to several children
>>
1) Ya'll are arguing about a retarded article.

2) The college degrees that most people get are nowhere near 100k, and top-top tier places (Ivies, MIT, Chicago, Stanford) have super-generous need-based financing that doesn't depend on race except indirectly through family income.

3) The thing that matters more for why women are going to college in droves is that early educational systems more and more treat boys like defective girls; numerous studies have shown that early-childhood education explains almost all of your later achievement, so when little boys, who mature later and like to run around and roughhouse, get in trouble with female teachers who don't understand them, they get selected out of academia forever. This is particularly bad for young black boys who often don't have stable home-lives and other support systems.
>>
>>76039322
Scholarships are targeted at certain people. I'm asking for proof that says you can get one with shit grades. Because how would you enroll and need to pay with shit grades?
>>
>>76039134
It's literally illegal. Read the link.
>>
>>76039321
It's illegal to set quotas. It doesn't have to do with scholarships.
>>
>>76039321
you guys are fucking commies.. what the fuck..
>>
>>76037233
we wuz smart an sheeeit
>>
>>76039382
Loans? Savings?
>>
>>76039623
The easier explanation would be because they do better, do you have any proof it's because of race?
>>
>>76039623
They aren't the highest achieving group abo. Or they wouldn't make 69 cents on the $
>>
File: 1464139948048.jpg (282 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1464139948048.jpg
282 KB, 1366x768
>>76038978
>>
>>76040052
So is illegal immigration and 100 other things
>>
>>76037390
> graduates

These articles base their information on enrollment
>>
File: Reality about SAT scores.jpg (317 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Reality about SAT scores.jpg
317 KB, 1536x2048
>>76040204
Poor people can't afford college and its becoming more and more well known that college loans are a trap.
>>
>>76039024
That is what I got out of it for the most part. I scanned the article, and then looked at the source paper. And as the other anon suggested, the author of the article just couldn't understand what the original paper was saying.
>>
>>76037233

Majors include: sociology, English, Womens studies, African Studies, Social work, Art History, and other useless shit.
>>
>>76037233

Real question: Has anyone here ever met a competent sheboon that actually worked and didn't have a giant nigger attitude?
>>
>>76040124
You're not too bright, are you?

Sure it's "illegal", but if you don't have "enough" black students in your university the government may show up and claim you're keeping them out because you're racist and threaten to pull funding or worse. Same with big corporations, if all the best people happen to be white men, you're in a PR nightmare because all it takes is one buttmad incompetent black woman to sue and claim you refused to hire her because of racism and you're paying out the nose to every dumbass dropout thug that sent you a half-assed application for their welfare records while on their way to steal your hubcaps.

The fact that you seem to think such a thing is impossible because the letter of the law says it's illegal is laughable. Yes it is illegal, for us to do it. It's been that way for fucking years.
>>
>>76040029
>you can get one with shit grades

Well, gee, Chaim. If only niggers can apply for most scholarships, how competitive do you think the applicant pool is? Most of the males are in prison. Did you just skim over the whole, "Federal government will give you more money for being a woman or nigger." part too?
>>
>>76040902
I've taught a few college 101 math classes. The black girls were actually the best students, always took notes and were prepared for class.
>>
>>76037554
Hahahahahahahaha you know absolutely nothing about scholarships and american college
>>
>>76040902
Yes, but I don't live in a nigger hell hole, so the black people I meet are generally nice people.
>>
File: 4L_0rAFFYny.jpg (7 KB, 278x182) Image search: [Google]
4L_0rAFFYny.jpg
7 KB, 278x182
>>76037233
Really makes you think.
>>
>>76037233
So they'll stop crying now?
>>
>>76041560
oh my god reminded me of my first math class I ever took in college
>experimental math, taught like some weird hippie drum circle nonsense
>black chick comes in first day, is in my group with a few ROTC normies and a smoking hot girl of dutch decent
>every day she eats a huge burger in class just dripping in mayo and ketchup
>loud all the time
>doesn't wear panties
>tells us that she doesn't wear panties when she's on the rag and just lets it bleed
>tells us that she once bled into someone's kool aid to get back at them
Liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>76039743
He adopted them.
>>
>>76037554
>college and uni have been memed for a long time now to be the place of choice to meet your life partner
>women being the strongest pursuers of this fantasy buy into it every time
>whites were cut out of scholarships in favor of dindus and other minorities
>food stamps and healthcare is also more affordable to them
>school cost increased substantially over the years
>average white male is deterred from attending/unable to attend college due to the crushing debt and costs
>the average white male has to jump through hoops in life to get through college/uni unless they are a straight A student or from a wealthy family

it's another part of the ploy to destroy the white population and promote ((((racemixing))))
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.